PP Fantasy Football

I havent posted on here for a while. Had a crappen this week. only 29 points. Damn you fog

Sorry for the delay in posting the table.

3b30aced.jpg

Please make sure you make your transfers for the next gameweek by 26 Nov 11:30 .Remember, you're allowed one free transfer every gameweek!

Thanks. :)

oh i forgot to make my transfers, oh well that means im up for another crap week

ZM said:
oh i forgot to make my transfers, oh well that means im up for another crap week

You had plenty of time. Try doing it earlier next time. ;-)

I had a good week - got 56 points which was more than anyone else on PP so im happy with that :14: :14:

I have 48 points this week so far with 2 of my players not playing (Xabi and Owen).

BUT Liverpool play again in this gameweek and I have three Liverpool players. haha

There is still one game to go this gameweek which is tonight. After that I'll post an updated table.

I think I recieved a boost today. 2 assists for Xabi and cleansheets for Reina (Captain) and Carragher.

i havent changed my team since August

in which case i am higher in the table then i expected myself to be ;)

Please make sure you make your transfers for the next gameweek by 3 Dec 11:30. Remember, you're allowed one free transfer every gameweek!

Geordie Ahmed said:
you had a good week eh!

BTW why did Carragher get 12 points for you? is he your captain?

Carragher played 2 games this week (last night's game inclusive).

My captain - Reina with a mighty 26 points! haha

Hitman said:
Carragher played 2 games this week (last night's game inclusive).

My captain - Reina with a mighty 26 points! haha

well you benefitted from playing the Mackems who are easy points!

gotta say Alonso's two assists were brilliant!

Geordie Ahmed said:
well you benefitted from playing the Mackems who are easy points!

gotta say Alonso's two assists were brilliant!

Xabi is CLASS! One of the best passers in the world atm!

I got a mighty 57 this week. Now only 2 points behind the leader (Has).

Hitman said:
I got a mighty 57 this week. Now only 2 points behind the leader (Has).

you had a good week!

I have had 38 points so its been a bit average BUT hopefully Bent and Harewood and get me some points over the next couple of days! aort it out lads :19:

JT was my skipper and he got me 24 points!

Reina and Carra kept clean sheets. Rooney scored.

If you look at the stats, Reina is the keeper with the most points (I chose him from the start)! :D

Hitman said:
JT was my skipper and he got me 24 points!

Reina and Carra kept clean sheets. Rooney scored.

If you look at the stats, Reina is the keeper with the most points (I chose him from the start)! :D

John Terry???

I have him in my team BUT not as skipper! BTW i hear they may rule his goal out so you may lose some points as will i :(

Wish i made Andy Cole my captain now. 2 goals and 2 assists. It would've been 32 points if i had.

Bent scored yesterday and Harewood has scored today so its been a decent end to the week! Hopefully Repka wont get sent off

Harewood scored, I think both Etherington and Benayoun created one too? Hopefully a few more points.

Please make sure you make your transfers for the next gameweek by 10 Dec 11:30. Remember, you're allowed one free transfer every gameweek!

I had a decent day!

Bent and Harewood both scored for me as did Terry! Also Ramage and Cech kept clean sheets as did Gerrard! Reid and Pederson were both on the winning team! now i need King to score to top of a lovely weekend - oh and few from Rooney in a losing cause would be nice :D

Guys i just checked the table and im top :O :O

Tho there are a 3 games left so anything can happen - also most of my players have already played so i wont be picking many more points

Geordie Ahmed said:
Guys i just checked the table and im top :O :O

Tho there are a 3 games left so anything can happen - also most of my players have already played so i wont be picking many more points

This is a long gameweek. Games on Sunday, Monday and two on Wednesday! (4 teams are playing twice this week i.e Wigan, WestHam, ManU and Everton)

Hitman said:
This is a long gameweek. Games on Sunday, Monday and two on Wednesday! (4 teams are playing twice this week i.e Wigan, WestHam, ManU and Everton)

i forgot about the wednesday games - in total i have 4 chances to collect points - King, Rooney twice and Harewood! i think i might lose my number one spot by wednesday night :( BUT hopefully i can reclaim it next week

Latest Table:

[Please note that the gameweek is NOT complete yet. When is it completed I shall post an image of the table]

# Team Manager Gam Tot
1 Geordie Army shaqo ahmed 59 847
2 JJP X! Noordad Aziz 48 841
3 Hitman's Champs Rashid Ali 42 836
4 Team Has Hassan Butt 32 825
5 United Allstarz waheed n 57 785
6 jamil's 11 Jamil Mohammed 42 779
7 w4s1m2007 waseem wasim 37 772
8 BawBag Utd Yer Maw 26 769
9 HYDROS Shahid Aziz 42 760
10 Team Pakistan Bilal Aziz 39 734
11 showstoppers adnan salahuddin 27 724
12 WIY'S galacticos amjad mahmood 37 720
13 The beauties A Z 27 714
14 Zushy's_Gunners Z J 38 714
15 jameel's galacticos Jameel Saab 26 690
16 The Gladiators Imran Rabbani 40 680
17 ZM Zahir Mahmood 32 676
18 almighty villa Rob Hall 31 635
19 FeRgIeS MeN haroon younis 58 608
20 TerrorTeam toonboy awaisyboy 29 607
21 comma U S 23 559
22 nawaz allstars nawaz mahmood 30 502

Comma just avoiding last place cos of the smoggie :D

Im just ahead - i expect places to keep changing unless someone has a few amazing weeks

That will have changed by Wednesday. Don't worry, mate, I'm not too far behind! haha

Hitman said:
That will have changed by Wednesday. Don't worry, mate, I'm not too far behind! haha

im sure it will change cos i only have Rooney playing on wednesday iirc

Terry? That was last week. Rooney this week cos he was playing twice. haha

Hitman said:
Terry? That was last week. Rooney this week cos he was playing twice. haha

bohoath hoashyaree - i hope you regret it cos Terry scored, if he was your captain that would have been kerching

Geordie Ahmed said:
bohoath hoashyaree - i hope you regret it cos Terry scored, if he was your captain that would have been kerching

Hopefully it still will be! :p

Hitman said:
Hopefully it still will be! :p

hopefully not :D even tho he is my player aswell, you would get more points for him since he is your skipper!

Tho i can see him scoring against Wigan :( i hope im wrong

Geordie Ahmed said:
hopefully not :D even tho he is my player aswell, you would get more points for him since he is your skipper!

Tho i can see him scoring against Wigan :( i hope im wrong

Hope he gets a hatrick. haha

BTW, Anton Ferdinand is also in my team so hope he keeps a clean sheet and Bullard scores a couple! :D

Just realised i have Marlon Harewood playing tonight (unless he is injured) CMON harewood - get a hat-trick for me

Geordie Ahmed said:
Just realised i have Marlon Harewood playing tonight (unless he is injured) CMON harewood - get a hat-trick for me

Rooney (my skipper) has scored twice already! :p

Hitman said:
Rooney (my skipper) has scored twice already! :p

well you will have overtaken me now :12:

I didnt realise it was a 2 game week, i messed up their (you live and you learn)

Hitman said:
It's a wee bit close at the top. Well played, GA!

1 point in it :O :O

If only i realised it was a 2 game week, maybe the lead would be bigger!

I got 96 points this week! the league is getting really exciting and close now, i think the holiday period is gonna be well class

I think it'd be fair to say it has been good fun competing against each other except for some. (cough,cough)Comma(Cough)

Hitman said:
I think it'd be fair to say it has been good fun competing against each other except for some. (cough,cough)Comma(Cough)

:))) :))) :)))

actually based on December alone he is not doing too badly, he is outscoring Zushy :))

Please make sure you make your transfers for the next gameweek by 17 Dec 11:30. Remember, you're allowed one free transfer every gameweek!

Geordie Ahmed said:
:))) :))) :)))

actually based on December alone he is not doing too badly, he is outscoring Zushy :))

:))) :))) But look where he is.....Btw, there's still time left, and not a lot of points seperating me from top 5, so lets not celebrate too early :16:

Please make sure you make your transfers for the next gameweek by 26 Dec 11:30 . Remember, you're allowed one free transfer every gameweek!

Sorry I've been unable to post an updated table. Been busy and have had limited access ot the net. I'll post it after Xmas!

Well played GA!

Hitman said:
Sorry I've been unable to post an updated table. Been busy and have had limited access ot the net. I'll post it after Xmas!

Well played GA!

Danke BUT the christmas period is gonna be well hectic - i expect many changes at the top! need to think carefully about captain and any possible changes :13: :13:

Sorry I am unable to post updated tables and update the user titles. Normal service will resume from end of next week (when I go back to uni)! :D

Back