PP Fantasy Football

zushy_786 said:
We'll see....Funny how people who said they will destroy everyone have dissapeared from this thread :13:

im not the one giving off just pure gas

perhaps uve missed my title....

z10 said:
im not the one giving off just pure gas

perhaps uve missed my title....

Uhh my comment weren't directed at you but certain other members who have amnesia now ;-).....Congrats on the title which I didn't miss, I'm quite aware of it :p.....

thankyou zushy

tho i would not like to make the same mistake as other PPers

inshallah i will stay there, by the mercy of allah :)

Hitman said:
Who's is this team?

Team Name: BawBag Utd
Manager: Yer Maw

Is it SM or Nawaz? :13:

You MUST identify yourself. If you don't, you could be suspended from the league! :|

The team will be suspended on Friday if nobody claims ownership! :21:

Hitman said:
The team will be suspended on Friday if nobody claims ownership! :21:

Are you sure Hitman you didn't get amnesia and now your other team is doing so badly that you want to ban yourself :13:

zushy_786 said:
Are you sure Hitman you didn't get amnesia and now your other team is doing so badly that you want to ban yourself :13:

Zushy, the jokes not funny anymore! ::J

So far so good for my team this week. Diouf and Lampard score with Terry and Matteo keeping clean sheets thus far.

I got a few points (Henry and Lampard - also Terry) BUt we lost to Bolton which pi$$es me off

50 for me points this week. And 6 of my players didn't even play! :11:

Last edited:
Latest Table:

fftable.jpg

Hitman said:
Who's is this team?

Team Name: BawBag Utd
Manager: Yer Maw

Is it SM or Nawaz? :13:

You MUST identify yourself. If you don't, you could be suspended from the league! :|

This is a final reminder. If nobody claims it, this team will be suspended from the league tomorrow!

Well well, Im in 5 leagues and am currently on top in all of them! Must say I am proud.

I might aswell gloat now, because life has a habit of kicking you in the nuts when your on top!

Has said:
Im ahead by even more now, im loving it indeed!

Has,
Don't gloat too much yet, it's only the beginning.....Look at where gloating got #13 in standings when he said he was going to beat everyone:p:p....

Has said:
Well well, Im in 5 leagues and am currently on top in all of them! Must say I am proud.

I might aswell gloat now, because life has a habit of kicking you in the nuts when your on top!

I always cover my @rse...hmm... maybe that isn't the most approariate thing to say after my first statement!

But still, yes, it is nice to move up. haha

And GA's moved up too! To 14th! :)))

Thanks again Zushy for posting the table.

I shall award the title to Has.

Hitman said:
Is anybody going to put Owen in their team? :D
Well when i was watching his interview on sky sports news he said "I promise goals". This probably means that he won't score a goal all season. So he is a no go for me.

An early 10 point lead for me.

I think the league will start taking shape in the new year, just like real life.

ill do my transfers on fri nite or sat morning jus incase of injuries

HAFRIDI said:
just joined, i may be late, but theres a lot of time to go!!
It'll take you about 3 weeks to overtake me. I am doing crap

Reminder:

Transfers for next gameweek MUST be made by Saturday 10th September 11:30

:)

I've had an awful day today. I lost about 10 points in the final 20 minutes. I am screwed.

:110: Very poor week for me, looks like my time at the top could be over.

There is still a game to go in this gameweek and the Actim points are to be added so keep an eye on the top of the table because it is mighty close.

Hitman said:
There is still a game to go in this gameweek and the Actim points are to be added so keep an eye on the top of the table because it is mighty close.

:19: Yep I will do that.....It's pretty close indeed.....

RH said:
Hopefully Baros can score a hat-trick tonight

You got the hatrick part right, but you got the team and the player wrong.

:))) :))) :)))

Im a tad nervous at the moment cos im not sure if i still have Harewood in my team :(:(
i tried to log onto the site but its updating so i cant check! i havent been on in ages so im not sure if i transfered Harewood, i really hope i havnt :59:

Geordie Ahmed said:
Im a tad nervous at the moment cos im not sure if i still have Harewood in my team :(:(
i tried to log onto the site but its updating so i cant check! i havent been on in ages so im not sure if i transfered Harewood, i really hope i havnt :59:

he is in your team, i just checked, he got you 12 points and you got 53 in total, but i am still top!

:39:

come on Has,GA, toonboy and others JOIN PP FANTASY CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
DEADLINE IS 2NITE AT 18:30

Has said:
he is in your team, i just checked, he got you 12 points and you got 53 in total, but i am still top!

:39:

only 12 :O
I thought it would have been more - BUT i like 53 :)

Back