PP Fantasy Football

carra and van der sar got clean sheet for me

tho all is not lost

hoping henry to have good game tomorrow as well as emre

well done

tho i think no one should gloat till 2moz matches are finished ;-)

im doing ok im 3rd so far hopefully henru will get a hatrick against the " BIG " newcastle

I checked and the teams that are further down the table have quite a few players playing tomorrow so you table-toppers better not get too happy just yet. haha

Im bottom of the table BUT 6 of my players play 2moro

AND the one's that did play were the cheap one's so i aint fussed about them! i need the main men to do the business. HOPEFULLY Henry is useless 2moro - Newcastle United comes first then il worry about fantasy football

i might aswell make the most of it, hopefully il be top after an henry hatrick

can sum1 who has logged in post the table, please?

i cant log in :(

Position Team/Manager Points
1Team PakistanBilal Aziz5353
2ZMZahir Mahmood50
3Karachi FCImran Rabbani49
4The beautiesA Z47
4jamil's 11Jamil Mohammed47
4Team HasHassan Butt47
7TerrorTeamtoonboy awaisyboy46
7almighty villaRob Hall46
7Zushy's_GunnersZ J46
10commaU S45
11HYDROSShahid Aziz43
11w4s1m2007waseem wasim43
13JJP X!Noordad Aziz41
14Hitman's ChampsRashid Ali39
15The Red DevilsMubashir Ali36
16United Allstarzwaheed nazir35
17Geordie Armyshaqo ahmed34
18jameel's galacticosJameel Saab32

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/table.mc?id=33014 (p.s you dont need to log on to check the table)

Last edited:
Joint 4th aint to bad a start, only 6 points of top spot and I only got points for 10 players!

Bad first week for me.

The leader shall be awarded a title but I don't know Bilal Aziz's PP ID so it can't be awarded to him yet.

kya hua GA bahut shoor macha rahe the na, mein sub se aacha ho, and look where you are in the standings after week 1.....That's what you get for gloating too much ;-).......

zushy_786 said:
kya hua GA bahut shoor macha rahe the na, mein sub se aacha ho, and look where you are in the standings after week 1.....That's what you get for gloating too much ;-).......

Oi you puranah Keylah - show me where i gloated

dont laugh too soon

we have 37 game weeks to go

tho, i cud laugh at all three of u ;)

How many of you had automatic subs come on? I got 9 more points with my subs.

Automatic substitutions

If your goalkeeper plays no part in the Gameweek, then the computer will substitute him for your replacement goalkeeper, if he played in the Gameweek.

If any of your outfield players play no part in the Gameweek, then the computer will try to substitute the inactive player for one of your replacements. This is done by replacing him with your highest priority substitute who actually played in the Gameweek and doesn't break the formation rules. You can change your substitution priorities on the My Team page.

Automatic substitutions are applied at the end of the Gameweek, when all matches have been played.
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/rules.html#autosubs

Hitman said:
Anybody know why Ronaldo (ManUre) and Stelios (Bolton) didn't play?
Well i dont know about ronaldo but stelios didn't play because of Man City saying they were going to buy him so he pulled himself out of the team.

REMINDER:

You can make one FREE transfer between gameweeks.

Any additional transfers will cost you 4 points EACH.

:)

The points have changed, I've got 4 more points and I've jumped from 4th to 3rd.

It's early days yet lads.

What do they call it? ....

... Oh yes, 'Beginner's Luck'!

haha

Hitman said:
It's early days yet lads.

What do they call it? ....

... Oh yes, 'Beginner's Luck'!

haha

:))) Look who's talking........If you were higher in the standings, you would be jumping up and down right now........It's not beginner's luck my friend, admit it, you were once laughing at everyone's choices, and now look where you are in the standings........Yes it's only week 1, but you have to admit, the choices that you were laughing at have come up big :p

untitledeewr.jpg

Updated table

Last edited:
oh yessssssssss come on where is my title
i am first after the bonus'!!!!!!!!

this is why i got extra points:

Actim Index bonus

The top three players in each game according to the Actim Index will receive bonus points. Three bonus points will be awarded to the highest ranked player, two points to the second and a single point to the third. These points will be credited on a Tuesday for Weekend and Monday matches and on a Thursday for Tuesday and Wednesday matches.

Actim Index is the official player rating system of the Barclays Premiership. You can read more about the Actim Index here.

ZM said:
i demand an apology bcuz that was a totally unnecessary post and i was very disturbed

You could have just said that on Msn instead of increasing your post count:)

Zushy you said i gloated, i asked for the evidence?

Dont do an AJ on us now . . . . . . ha ha

Zushy

Last edited:
Umer Gul said:
You could have just said that on Msn instead of increasing your post count:)

I think he want a public apology for all the humiliation RH caused! ;-)

Hitman said:
I think he want a public apology for all the humiliation RH caused! ;-)

lol hitman:12: , where is my title for the week u were going to giv to the other guy!!!

too late now (saj please delete the above threads as they have no relevance to the topic - sorry)

Hitman said:
Delete the thread? :O

How dare you? :12:
oops, posts. Sorry Hitman :6:. This thread is very precious. A one of a kind. And shall never be deleted. I shall guard it with my life:120:

RH said:
oops, posts. Sorry Hitman :6:. This thread is very precious. A one of a kind. And shall never be deleted. I shall guard it with my life:120:

Good!

:132:

oh ga, refer to the table in umer gul's post, tell me then where are you and where am i
ha ha ha!!!

Geordie Ahmed said:
Zushy you said i gloated, i asked for the evidence?

Dont do an AJ on us now . . . . . . ha ha

Zushy

Look where you are in the standings then :))) :)))

waisay ga, it hurts that you're so far down below me, it hurts man, hurts!!
hahahaha

zushy_786 said:
Look where you are in the standings then :))) :)))

Im at the bottom of the standings BUT please provide me with the evidence . . . . . c'mon i wudnt have thought you would do an AJ (ha ha)

Comma seriously it doesnt bother me . . . . .YET! if after a few games im still there - i will avoid you like the plague . . . . you can bet your bottom dolla on that . . . . .ha

Geordie Ahmed said:
Comma seriously it doesnt bother me . . . . .YET! if after a few games im still there - i will avoid you like the plague . . . . you can bet your bottom dolla on that . . . . .ha

But im Loving it!!! ha ha
and you say you know your game
ha ha
and they're showing chelsea vs wigan rt now, whom should I be watching out for?

I'm not sure if they go forward for set-pieces. If one does, pick him as he might score too.

If the same price I'd possibly go for Boumsong.

Hitman said:
I'm not sure if they go forward for set-pieces. If one does, pick him as he might score too.

If the same price I'd possibly go for Boumsong.

dey are same price

im leaning towards reizeger bcoz i expect middlesbrough to keep more clean sheets than newcastle

I know Reizeger does go forward a bit too and I agree about Boro keepin more clean sheets too. Go for it!

Hitman said:
I know Reizeger does go forward a bit too and I agree about Boro keepin more clean sheets too. Go for it!

done...replaced boumsong with reizeger

Back