PP Fantasy Football

z10 Reizeger is injury prone imo - he's also a lot more violent so i reckon Boumsong will have more points come the end of the season

BUT time will tell i suppose

Geordie Ahmed said:
z10 Reizeger is injury prone imo - he's also a lot more violent so i reckon Boumsong will have more points come the end of the season

BUT time will tell i suppose

good point

im still thinking ofcourse...i have till the weekend to decide

yep...went for reizeger

tho im feeling so pi$$ed off now

emre is apparently injured :mad:

Who's is this team?

Team Name: BawBag Utd
Manager: Yer Maw

Is it SM or Nawaz? :13:

You MUST identify yourself. If you don't, you could be suspended from the league! :|

Last edited:
Hitman said:
Who's is this team?

You MUST identify yourself. If you don't, you could be suspended from the league! :|

:))) :))) Are you sure it's not you Hitman, trying to bend the rules and submit another team because you are so far down in the standings :D

zushy_786 said:
:))) :))) Are you sure it's not you Hitman, trying to bend the rules and submit another team because you are so far down in the standings :D
:))):)))good one Zushy. Could be GA also ;-)

zushy_786 said:

:))) :)))

tho im not sure how this would help his first team....

lol i wud play but i dont know ANYTHING about football...

i mean i play it and all but i dont know the players and stuff and whos good

I've just completely screwed ZM up :D. I told him yesterday to put Horsefield on the subs bench for Angel. :))

RH said:
I've just completely screwed ZM up :D. I told him yesterday to put Horsefield on the subs bench for Angel. :))

:))) :))) And I just checked Horsfield got 9 points today :p .......

GA i do have to ask, why have you got 3 Blackburn players in your team?
and Hitman is the 1st person to have a player in minus points for welsh :91:

Updated table
untitledtable.jpg

I'm first:)

Rh Cost Me Loads Of Points With Horsfield I ASKED HIM WHO SHUD I PUT ON ANGEL OR HORSFIELD AND HE SAYS ANGEL:12:

zushy_786 said:

haha. No.

Thanks for posting the updated table Imran. I will wait till the gameweek is over until transfering the Leader title. (for obvious reasons)

RH said:
GA i do have to ask, why have you got 3 Blackburn players in your team?
and Hitman is the 1st person to have a player in minus points for welsh :91:

Well i reckon Steven Reid will do well this season

The other 2 i only picked cos they were the cheapest defender and midfielder

Ok the latest table is up. HAHAHA ZM you sucker. You are 10th :)))
Anyway we have a new leader
Z10 1st with 98 points :14: :14: . hitman e-mail saj with the update

The more interesting thing is where Hitman and GA are in the standings, when they were warning everyone else how good they really are :))) :))) :)))

typical of the newcastle fans always thinking they know best:D atleats theyr in a similar position as their over payed team

zushy_786 said:
The more interesting thing is where Hitman and GA are in the standings, when they were warning everyone else how good they really are :))) :))) :)))

I admit I was wrong to be so arrogant! Though I shal recover hopefully! :)

Hitman said:
Who's is this team?

Final reminder for this. Team will be suspended by Friday if nobody responds! :|

NOTICE:

I have decided that the 'PP Fantasy Football Leader' title will be updated every week instead of every gameweek. Thus it will probably be by Monday.

Please feel free to put forward any queries regarding this or any other matter!

zushy_786 said:

Oi Zushy i asked you for the evidence over a week ago BUT you didnt provide it

Hitman has admitted being arrogant BUT i did NOT claim that i would do well - Provide the evidence or quit the claims . . . . . ha ha

BTW this week i picked up 36 points whilst you picked up 16 - so it seems like my team is slowly picking up

Geordie Ahmed said:
Oi Zushy i asked you for the evidence over a week ago BUT you didnt provide it

Hitman has admitted being arrogant BUT i did NOT claim that i would do well - Provide the evidence or quit the claims . . . . . ha ha

BTW this week i picked up 36 points whilst you picked up 16 - so it seems like my team is slowly picking up

:))):)))Whatever....Actually it was Gameweek one I picked up 49 and gameweek two was 42, so GA learn how to do math first.......

Last edited:
zushy_786 said:
:))):)))Whatever....Actually it was Gameweek one I picked up 49 and gameweek two was 42, so GA learn how to do math first.......
:)))

Geordie Ahmed said:
yes - last week he was on 76 points and this week he is on 91 - which is actually 15 points

For some reason I find it hard to believe that he had 76 after the first week. ;-)

zushy_786 said:

Check Umer Guls post number 419 - i based it all on that!

BTW have you found the posts where i allegedly gloated???

Didnt think so - now you are doing AJ style of evading - be a man and admit you was talking horse ****

Updated table after actim index bonus

untitledtable3.jpg

Actim Index bonus
The top three players in each game according to the Actim Index will receive bonus points. Three bonus points will be awarded to the highest ranked player, two points to the second and a single point to the third. These points will be credited on a Tuesday for Weekend and Monday matches and on a Thursday for Tuesday and Wednesday matches.

Actim Index is the official player rating system of the Barclays Premiership. You can read more about the Actim Index here.

HAHAHAHAHA ZM. Even i'm ahead of you now :))):))). What was that you said to me the other day? Top 5? :)))

RH said:
HAHAHAHAHA ZM. Even i'm ahead of you now :))):))). What was that you said to me the other day? Top 5? :)))

Theres 1point in it matey, dont get ahead of urself, as ive already said the standings at the end of season is what matters
and btw i think ill do pretty well in gameweek 3:19:

Hitman said:
Reminder:

The deadline for the next game week is at 1930 tomorrow!

Maybe you should actually make some transfers for your team this time hitboy :p......

Geordie Ahmed said:
Oi Zushy where is the evidence?

:))):)))I aint the one running away.....After looking at the thread more closely, Hitman was the one being arrogant and not you, so for that I'm sorry.....

I transfered Riise for Carrick yesterday. I wish i got rid of Gerrard though as he is injured :6:. Oh well

Gerrard wouldn't have played anyway. Liverpool aren't playing midweek because of the CL qualifier and not on the weekend either because of the Super Cup final on Friday.

zushy_786 said:
:))):)))I aint the one running away.....After looking at the thread more closely, Hitman was the one being arrogant and not you, so for that I'm sorry.....

I didnt quite catch that . . . .a little louder please . . . . ha ha

well UG goes first but he had two more players than me playing and only went six points ahead

i should be able to make that up by the end of the week ;)

z10 said:
well UG goes first but he had two more players than me playing and only went six points ahead

i should be able to make that up by the end of the week ;)

We'll see....Funny how people who said they will destroy everyone have dissapeared from this thread :13:

Back