PP Fantasy Football

I'm really struggling now. Hopefully i'll be in within 400 points of the winner at the end of the season.

i stopped all that chopping and changing..i was a impatient manager until february..i have stopped and i am making a late burst for midtable.

Last edited:
Sorry guys. I've been away so I haven not been able to post latest tables. I shall do so when this week is complete. At the moment, I'm in a clear lead! :D

Latest table:

be8d7b2a.jpg

Wahey ive overtook Rob, well that was my target, anything more is a big fat bonus!

Actually ZM is my next target;)

I'm doing better than I had expected, considering I didn't have that much knowledge of players in yhe english premiership due to not following it here that much until recently.....As long as I beat football guru commay, I'm happy :p

Latest table:

f438920e.jpg

Also, don't forget to make your substitutions by the weekend. This is a massive gameweek with about 15 games in it!

Yeah i think il have lampard as captain instead of rooney, lamp is awesome at home, vassell and bent are playing at home as is jenas so it should be a BIG week got me

GA, what the hell happend??? im disappointed!!??!!

Hitmans runa way with it...

i am 237 points behind hitman and started on the 5th week.

So if i got 59 points each week for the 4 weeks then i would have got to hitman:p

I think ive done well considering i started late, i just hope to get in front of rob and zm:p

I think you have done great. Kinda glad you didn't start in time! :D

GA has been dissapointing recently and Imran has come second now from nowhere.

I made some massive mistakes - i had Shola Ameobi BUT i sold him (then he goes and scores 2 goals :9: )

I also got rid of Lampard cos he wasnt scoring BUT then he decides to suddenly score - Harewood who was the guy keeping me in touch at the top messed it up for me!

Also i lost De Zueww and King to injuries and my replacement defenders (Ramage and Elliott havnt been playing)

I need a hat trick from Harewood otherwise i will finish in a really bad place :9:

Ahead of Zushy, ZM and RH now!! that was my aim, hopefully il stay above them;)

as long as i finish above geordie ahmed...lol
i started taking interest too late..but still did well

Hitman said:
FINAL TABLE

9a34958d.jpg

As you can see, I have won it quite clearly. :D

:14: :14: Congratualtions Hitman......I was just happy to finish in the middle, although could have done better, but did finish above the football pundit - comma so I'm happy :>

i guess i deserve my position for paying no attention to it ;)

congrats to Hitman - i messed up with my signings, ah well you live and you learn!

Next season il try to avoid those mistakes

well done hitman..ure going down next season though..just keep the trophy clean for me....

Thanks lads. :D

As I said to Saj, I shall try to organise a World Cup fantasy competition too.

Hitman said:
Thanks lads. :D

As I said to Saj, I shall try to organise a World Cup fantasy competition too.

Thats a good idea, I was actually gonig to suggest that.

I ve registered - looks like you need to think about a team - can I turn off, log in later and then chose my team or not.

Yeah u can oxy but aint the season finished? i think u should check the WC Fantasy Football thread

HAFRIDI said:
Yeah u can oxy but aint the season finished? i think u should check the WC Fantasy Football thread
Thats what I meant - the WC one

It's all updated now and you can pick a new team and start a new league. Get the good players while they're cheap!

Back