PP Fantasy Football

Bitman

Test Debutant
Runs
Hi,

As I said I haved organised a PP Fantasy Football League. Here are instructions on how to join:

(1) Go to : http://fantasy.premierleague.com

(2) Register!

(3) Read Terms and Conditions and if you do, agree! :D (A copy ot the T&C: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/showtac.html)

(4) Pick your team (Unlimited changes can be made until the first deadline which is 13 Aug 11:30 )

(5) Go to the 'Leagues' tab.

(6) You have to join a private league. The code for the PP Fantasy Football League is:

199045-33014

Note: You can make one free transfer a week. If you make more, it will cost you 4 points per transfer! I'd also advise you to read the rules as I'm sure it would be helpful. (Rules: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/rules.html)

-------------------------------------------------------------

I will ask the admin to allocate me some titles for the leader and either weekly or monthly (probably the latter) winner.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Any questions can be posted on this thread!

Last edited:
Hitman, if you need any help or information from the PP team, then please let us know. I'm quite happy for you guys to set this up on PP, but just one request, yaar make sure it's carried through from the start to the end of the season.

Also Hitman, I suggest rather than trying to do it all yourself, maybe a good idea to get someone to help you out ?

So far:

GA
WIY
Wasim
Hitman
Hitman's bruv
Hydro
Hydro's bruv
ZM
Umer Gul

Hitman said:
Any more?

Sure I'm in....sorry for late response, been busy with university coursework, and exams end on 8th after that I'm free for 3 weeks before my co-op term in september

Zushy I thought you lived in Canada. If so, do you think you know the English Premier League well enough to enter in this competetion? (I am just asking. You may enter even if you nothing about football)

Hitman said:
Zushy I thought you lived in Canada. If so, do you think you know the English Premier League well enough to enter in this competetion? (I am just asking. You may enter even if you nothing about football)

Yes Hitman, ye is correct that I live in Canada....But there's something called the internet, and they show premership games here every saturday.....I used to live in UK, so I know my footie :D.....Plus my cousins in UK keep me updated on Arsenal and Manure United ;-).......

Updated list:

GA
WIY
Wasim
Hitman
Hitman's bruv
Hydro
Hydro's bruv
ZM
Umer Gul
Zushy
SM
z10

Last edited:
I have updated this thread. You can find info on how to join in the first post.

i've entered my team into the pp league. Only 3 teams in there so far.
Hitman's chumps
ZM
the almighty villa

One thing I'd like to add. It would be good is you could mention you PP nick in your team name e.g mines is Hitman's Champs. This will make it easier to identify teams!

You can edit team name by going to the 'My Team' tab and scrolling down to where it says 'Team Details' under 'Admin'.

Hitman said:
One thing I'd like to add. It would be good is you could mention you PP nick in your team name e.g mines is Hitman's Champs. This will make it easier to identify teams!

You can edit team name by going to the 'My Team' tab and scrolling down to where it says 'Team Details' under 'Admin'.

:20:Huh ?? Please explain Hitman what I'm supposed to do....There is no my team tab or whatever......

zushy_786 said:
:20:Huh ?? Please explain Hitman what I'm supposed to do....There is no my team tab or whatever......

I hope this helps (I have hidden my team for obvious reasons :D ):

Help.jpg

Damn. It hasn't come out right. If you have XP then save the image and zoom in. I don't know why its become so small.

If you can make anything out of it, I scribbled in two places. The one in the top right indicates the 'My team' tab and the lower one indicates where to go to edit team details.

If it doesn't help, let me know.

Hitman said:
Damn. It hasn't come out right. If you have XP then save the image and zoom in. I don't know why its become so small.

If you can make anything out of it, I scribbled in two places. The one in the top right indicates the 'My team' tab and the lower one indicates where to go to edit team details.

If it doesn't help, let me know.

zushy_786 said:
interesting, you like arsenal as well....great minds think alike except for AJ of course :D

AJ is more of a Gunner than any of you! :D

Hitman,

Can you edit that post, I don't want my real name to be revealed thanks....Just put the nicks......

zushy_786 said:
For all the wrong reasons you mean :13:....He's a disgrace to the Arsenal Bretheron;-)

Nah. He's the most realistic ARSEnal fan! :D

zushy_786 said:
Hitman,

Can you edit that post, I don't want my real name to be revealed thanks....Just put the nicks......

Not a problem! ;-)

zushy_786 said:
Hitman,

too late....

z10 said:
welcome to the liverpool brethren

Thanks....my 8 year old cousin in london will be very disapointed...Although my other cousin loves manure united ;-)

zushy_786 said:
Thanks....my 8 year old cousin in london will be very disapointed...Although my other cousin loves manure united ;-)

lolz

I don't mind Arsenal or even Chelsea fans but United fans are scum! :D

I think this will be the top 6 next season:

Chelsea
Arsenal
Liverpool
United
Tottenham
Newcastle

Hitman said:
lolz

I don't mind Arsenal or even Chelsea fans but United fans are scum! :D

im disappointed hitman....the real scum are everton :D :D :D

Hitman said:
I think this will be the top 6 next season:

Chelsea
Arsenal
Liverpool
United
Tottenham
Newcastle

i wouldnt write either bolton or middlesbrough off from an upset or two

z10 said:
im disappointed hitman....the real scum are everton :D :D :D

Nah. Cut them some slack. They are still in shock since the Champion's League 3rd Qualifying Round Draw! ;-)

Hitman said:
Nah. Cut them some slack. They are still in shock since the Champion's League 3rd Qualifying Round Draw! ;-)

lets hit them when they down :97: :97:

have updated my team name to

the beauties (z10)

tho it doesnt quite have the same effect

z10 said:
have updated my team name to

the beauties (z10)

tho it doesnt quite have the same effect

Yeah. Why not 'z10's Beauties' or 'z10 presents "The Beauties"'? :D (Though the latter sounds a bit weird!)

Hitman said:
Yeah. Why not 'z10's Beauties' or 'z10 presents "The Beauties"'? :D (Though the latter sounds a bit weird!)

im workin on it....:D

Finally a thread, that AJ hasn't ripped his fangs into ;-)....Is he going to join or is he just too chicken:p

z10, the fact that your calling Zushy 'bhai' shows you may respect your elders hence have some decency or in other words may be a 'acha bacha'! :D

Hitman said:
z10, the fact that your calling Zushy 'bhai' shows you may respect your elders hence have some decency or in other words may be a 'acha bacha'! :D

:)))I'm not as old as you think.....Thanks for the respect z10:p

Hitman said:

yaar, lekin besharmo ko izzat gawara nahi hoti :D :D

zushy_786 said:
:))):)))there's always entra....

hmmmm

:))) :)))

entra....zushy's regular source of disappointment:D :D

ps. no offence on my part...i blame it on zushy

z10 said:
hmmmm

:))) :)))

entra....zushy's regular source of disappointment:D :D

ps. no offence on my part...i blame it on zushy

Yep that's what my parents say everyday :D.....Don't blame the messenger;-)

Nawaz said:
can i enter or is too late?

Hi Nawaz,

No of course it's not too late...Just follow Hitman's instructions in first post of this thread, pick your team....Let us know if you have any questions......

Back