PP Fantasy Football

z10 said:
yes u can...i think we have upto 13th august...but check with hitman

You can enter your team whenever you want but if you do so before the start of the season, yuo can score points for the first gameweek too. If you enter it late (which is permissible), you will only start scoring points from when you enter!

It's hilarious that AJ still hasn't found out about this....Lets keep it this way... :108::108:

zushy_786 said:
It's hilarious that AJ still hasn't found out about this....Lets keep it this way... :108::108:

stOp making a racket then :12:

he'll hear u :D

Guys. Stop hijacking my thread! :9:

Please stick to Footie on this one. As seeing so many posts may put people off (as they can't be bothered to read it all)! :D

Hitman said:
Guys. Stop hijacking my thread! :9:

Please stick to Footie on this one. As seeing so many posts may put people off (as they can't be bothered to read it all)! :D

i blame zushy....hes a bad influence :D

Here i was about to select my team - i thought id read the many posts cos they might have valuable info . . . . as Jim Royle would say "valuable info my @rse" . . . . instead the 2 Z's are trying to seduce each other :9::9:
You shud be ashamed of yourselves - get yourself a room you sicko's!

BACK TO THE FOOTBALL - Hitman can we change our team before the season starts?

Geordie Ahmed said:
Here i was about to select my team - i thought id read the many posts cos they might have valuable info . . . . as Jim Royle would say "valuable info my @rse" . . . . instead the 2 Z's are trying to seduce each other :9::9:

:))):)))Well Hitman specifically said that we should wait to discuss players until the league begins next week......Oi, shake chilli GA, Z10 started it, so stop blaming me;-).....You can make as many changes until august 13th....

Geordie Ahmed said:

GA you lazy git, did you pick your team yet ?? No wonder you want to know about other people's teams so you can leech of them ;-)

zushy_786 said:
GA you lazy git, did you pick your team yet ?? No wonder you want to know about other people's teams so you can leech of them ;-)

I dont care about other ppl's teams!

I have just picked my team - im still waiting for a signing or two to happen before im fully happy!

zushy_786 said:
:))):)))Well Hitman specifically said that we should wait to discuss players until the league begins next week......Oi, shake chilli GA, Z10 started it, so stop blaming me;-).....You can make as many changes until august 13th....

chubbay! :)))

Geordie Ahmed said:
I dont care about other ppl's teams!

I have just picked my team - im still waiting for a signing or two to happen before im fully happy!
Nice Kit that your team play in GA

can we start discussing selection yet?....im having a few second thoughts

zushy_786 said:
That's not surprising:))......

hitman, jus a warning....zushy is starting it...and im gna b forced to finish it

zushy, teri to.......marasiyon ki tara kyun oopar niche chalaang mar ta rehta hai :D :D

GA, you can make unlimited changes to the team until the first gameweek (which I believe is the 13th).

Zushy and z10, a polite request: Please do not pile up useless posts on this thread. As GA said, it is not very helpful!

:|

z10 said:
can we start discussing selection yet?....im having a few second thoughts

I don't remember saying you can't discuss team selection. To be honest, I'd much rather have you discussing selections than posting what you have been!

wonder how my team looks

If wou want my opinion, you'll have to show me the team. If you want post it here or better email it to me. But I understand if you want to keep it hidden! ;-)

Hitman said:
GA, you can make unlimited changes to the team until the first gameweek (which I believe is the 13th).

Zushy and z10, a polite request: Please do not pile up useless posts on this thread. As GA said, it is not very helpful!

:|

:))):)))I apologize there....Do you think we should start posting teams and scurtinize them...

zushy_786 said:
:))):)))I apologize there....Do you think we should start posting teams and scurtinize them...

alrite, we'll start with u zushy....ill post mine second....

Waqar's inswinging yorker said:
what is the link to picking our side?

There is a detailed list of instructions I advise you to read before joining on the opening post of this thread.

People joined so far:

Hydro's bruv
Hitman
ZM
RH
HYDROS
z10
Zushy
comma
Umer Gul
Geordie Ahmed
Hitman's bruv

People who have said they'll join:

Wasim
WIY
Nawaz
SM

I'm still trying to get more people to join but that is 15 already!

NOTICE:

I have gone back on the following statement:

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you mention your PP ID in your team name e.g my team is called 'Hitman's Champs'. This will make it easier to identify teams! Thanks.

You may now call your team whatever you wish to!

Thanks.

z10 said:
why go back...i thort it was a sensible request....

I understand if some people were hesitant at changing their team name, as it could potentially kill the effect! ;-)

I would still encourage it but it is not mandatory! I'm leading by example by calling my team 'Hitman's Champs'!:D

Get my point?

Hitman said:
NOTICE:

I have gone back on the following statement:

You may now call your team whatever you wish to!

Thanks.

So I can call my team "Who's your daddy now" :D

zushy_786 said:
So I can call my team "Who's your daddy now" :D

If you chose that name then im resigning from the league :D

There is no way im participating in a league where a person's team is called the followin :9:

Last edited:
Geordie Ahmed said:
If you chose that name then im resigning from the league :D

There is no way im participating in a league where a person's team is called the followin :9:

:))):)))

Geordie Ahmed said:
I have just signed you up to all the junk mail companies :D:D

you can edit your e-mail now

Thanks for the e-mail, I appreciate it....Nice story about the footballer, I guess I have to make more changes.....This is what happens when your'e in Canada, its hard to find news like that....

zushy_786 said:
Thanks for the e-mail, I appreciate it....Nice story about the footballer, I guess I have to make more changes.....This is what happens when your'e in Canada, its hard to find news like that....

Well you have a few days to see what happens! il let you know if there are any stories regarding that player!

GA, your team is decent. I have gone with a slightly different strategy though.

i think i will hold my team back for the time being.....altho i have sum similarities to zushy's team (unfortunately)

z10 said:
i think i will hold my team back for the time being.....altho i have sum similarities to zushy's team (unfortunately)

:))):)))Bruwahh.......I've reconformed my team now, with different formation, as I was unaware that you could do that.....Secondly, I didn't know about the dustup for the player I selected, so throw me a bown will ya.....And why not post your team, chicken boy ;-)

zushy_786 said:
:))):)))Bruwahh.......I've reconformed my team now, with different formation, as I was unaware that you could do that.....Secondly, I didn't know about the dustup for the player I selected, so throw me a bown will ya.....And why not post your team, chicken boy ;-)

which player....tell me plz :19:

One thing I can reveal:

For the first time in my fantas football management career I haven't included Henry! Hence spending the money saved to re-enforce other departments! :D

ok after much debate and discussion (between my ears)

ive conjured up this team:

Robinson
Ehiogu
Boumsong
Terry
Distin
Musampa
Johansson
Alonso
Boateng
Forssell
Henry (c)

Hitman said:
One thing I can reveal:

For the first time in my fantas football management career I haven't included Henry! Hence spending the money saved to re-enforce other departments! :D

:)))Your'e going to regret that ;-)

z10 said:
ok after much debate and discussion (between my ears)

ive conjured up this team:

Robinson
Ehiogu
Boumsong
Terry
Distin
Musampa
Johansson
Alonso
Boateng
Forssell
Henry (c)

Interessting team there....Ok here's my team -

Robinson
Cole
Toure
Distin
Keane
Reid
Lampard
Francis
Henry (C)
Horsfield
Ferguson

Subs

Van der Sar
Young
De Zeeuw
Anderton

Last edited:
zushy_786 said:
Interessting team there....Ok here's my team -

Robinson
Cole
Distin
Keane
Reid
Lampard
Francis
Henry (C)
Horsfield
Ferguson

Subs

Van der Sar
Young
De Zeeuw
Anderton

zushy, r u feeling ok?

a football team has 11 players....thats important info, remember it :D

z10 said:
zushy, r u feeling ok?

a football team has 11 players....thats important info, remember it :D

Woops, when i copied this from my list, i mistakenly deleted one of my defenders - Toure.....Now there :D......I've edited it :))):)))

Hitman said:
I'm going to shuffle my team to fit him in! Very expensive but worth the money I guess.

Yes he's little on expensive side 14.0 mill.....I hope he's worth it ;-)......

zushy_786 said:
Woops, when i copied this from my list, i mistakenly deleted one of my defenders - Toure.....Now there :D......I've edited it :))):)))

:))) :)))

bache ko bahane banane agaye hai :D

Back