• Abdullah719

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Last Monetarist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Abdullah719

T20I Captain
Runs
A rather unique draft so there are some interesting picks and some good players missing...

These are the 9 teams picked by the posters in our draft. Please choose your top 3 and list them in order.

cX1vleX.png

Forward Defensive PushtherealABElRajajeeteshssaxena

[tr][td]Hanif Mohammad[/td][td]Herbert Sutcliffe[/td][td]Alastair Cook[/td][td]Eddie Paynter[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Nathan Astle[/td][td]Len Hutton[/td][td]Navjot Sidhu[/td][td]Usman Khawaja[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Viv Richards ©[/td][td]Dudley Nourse[/td][td]Rahul Dravid[/td][td]Ted Dexter[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Brian Lara[/td][td]Steve Smith[/td][td]Eric Rowan[/td][td]Yousuf Youhana[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Jacques Kallis[/td][td]Sachin Tendulkar[/td][td]Steve Waugh ©[/td][td]Garry Sobers ©[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Chris Read (wk)[/td][td]Denis Compton[/td][td]H Tillekeratne (wk)[/td][td]Quinton de Kock[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Ravindra Jadeja[/td][td]Adam Gilchrist (wk)[/td][td]Kapil Dev[/td][td]Les Ames (wk)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Pat Cummins[/td][td]Vernon Philander[/td][td]Trent Boult[/td][td]Richie Benaud[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Harbhajan Singh[/td][td]Kagiso Rabada[/td][td]Curtly Ambrose[/td][td]Alan Davidson[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Umar Gul[/td][td]Darren Gough[/td][td]Shane Bond[/td][td]Dale Steyn[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Alec Bedser[/td][td]Muralitharan[/td][td]Derek Underwood[/td][td]Nantie Hayward[/td][/tr]

Ab FanMoh@nAbdullah719Last MonetaristThunderbolt14
David WarnerRoy FredericksSaeed AnwarSunil GavaskarBarry Richards
Rohit SharmaTrevor GoddardDennis AmissSanath JayasuriyaEddie Barlow
Ricky PontingLarry GomesYounis KhanNeil HarveyRohan Kanhai
Greg ChappellHashim AmlaNorm O'NeillNasser Hussain ©Ken Barrington
Allan Border ©K Sangakkara (wk)AB de Villiers (wk)David GowerEverton Weekes
Andy Flower (wk)Shakib Al HasanLindsay HassettBen StokesAlan Knott (wk)
Richard HadleeTony GreigKeith Miller ©Rod Marsh (wk)Imran Khan ©
Hedley VerityAndrew FlintoffMike ProcterShaun PollockRyan Harris
Saqlain MushtaqNeil WagnerFazal MahmoodShane WarneWasim Akram
Neil AdcockRay LindwallAllan DonaldMalcolm MarshallNathan Lyon
Glenn McGrathRangana HerathLance GibbsDennis LilleeFred Trueman

Last edited:
If the participants could vote, I will vote for [MENTION=56933]ElRaja[/MENTION] based on the inspired Eric Rowan pick alone.

If the participants could vote, I will vote for [MENTION=56933]ElRaja[/MENTION] based on the inspired Eric Rowan pick alone.

Participants can vote and list their top 3, of course. They should, in fact.

We will do a final points-based tally based on people's rankings for the top 3 to determine the winner. The poll is just for fun.

:)) Eric Rowan,based on that I will give [MENTION=56933]ElRaja[/MENTION] as number one rank
2)@Thunderbolt14
3)@therealAb

1. [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION]
2. [MENTION=140824]Last Monetarist[/MENTION]
3. [MENTION=139595]Ab Fan[/MENTION]

Personally love the XIs put together by brothers [MENTION=140824]Last Monetarist[/MENTION], [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] and [MENTION=56933]ElRaja[/MENTION] in that order. Great bowling line ups!

Kings :viv,:kallis and prince :lara would enjoy facing your teams

1. [MENTION=146232]jeeteshssaxena[/MENTION] (Naraine Swamy :yk)
3. [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION]

[MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] is the winner, in my opinion.

With FDB being second and Abdullah719 third.

imo [MENTION=139595]Ab Fan[/MENTION] has the really good balance and depth of players, cant argue with [MENTION=151648]therealAB[/MENTION] batting order, that is crazy strong, then [MENTION=146232]jeeteshssaxena[/MENTION] cos he had the toughest letters to choose from imo.

Participants can vote and list their top 3, of course. They should, in fact.

We will do a final points-based tally based on people's rankings for the top 3 to determine the winner. The poll is just for fun.

Sounds like a plan.

Top 3 for me:

1. [MENTION=56933]ElRaja[/MENTION] (he could have picked 10 duds and Eric Rowan and still gotten my vote)
2. [MENTION=139595]Ab Fan[/MENTION]
3. [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION]

Some interesting line-ups there.

Top spot very close call between Last Monetarist and Thunderbolt14 for mine. Last Monetarist has a beastly attack Marshall, Lillee, Pollock, Warne, Jayasuriya and Stokes. Thunderbolt14 too has plenty of firepower and options with Wasim, Imran, Harris, Trueman, Barlow and the mighty Lyon. With the bat even though not as solid as some of the others on there I think these two bowling attacks might be too much to handle for the other sides in most conditions. Relentless. Overall I might have to give this one to Thunderbolt14 by a baby unicorn whisker I think his batting might just give him a slight edge.

Third spot another tough call between therealAB and Ab Fan I feel. Both well balanced sides with nothing much separating the two overall. Ab Fan has a rock solid middle order probably best of the bunch while therealAB has opted to go for the extra batsman and just the four frontliners which might a pretty good call with Murali in the side who is used to bowling a shedload of overs. He also has a tactical nuke at seven ready for activation. With the ball Ab Fan has one heck of a new ball pairing in McGrath and Hadlee and two quality spin options but I feel for most conditions therealAB might have a bit more variety and firepower with both the bat and the ball on the whole. So again a very close call but I'm gonna have to give this one to therealAB by a chinese nose hair.

[MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION]
[MENTION=140824]Last Monetarist[/MENTION]
[MENTION=151648]therealAB[/MENTION]

1- [MENTION=140824]Last Monetarist[/MENTION]
2- [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION]
3- [MENTION=139595]Ab Fan[/MENTION] / [MENTION=151648]therealAB[/MENTION]

Remember,Neil Adcock is also one of truly ATG fast bowlers from South Africa.

I can see some very strange picks in this draft. My ranking would be....
1. [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] ...... IMO most balanced side. Batting lineup is good an ATG wicketkeeper, Captain and strong bowling lineup.
2. [MENTION=140824]Last Monetarist[/MENTION] ........ Bowling lineup is great
3. I have two teams for 3rd positions
[MENTION=139595]Ab Fan[/MENTION] ............ again a balanced side
[MENTION=151648]therealAB[/MENTION] ......... scary batting line ATG keeper & spinner. only weak link is fast bowling which didn't
excite me.

1. [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION]
3. [MENTION=56933]ElRaja[/MENTION]

Back