PPCL (S1) | Looking for potential captains please report here!

I think both Geil and Hadi would be happy to just play as players if needed.

And I mean yes they came first but took too long to decide on a team name :))

At this point we just need to get 6 teams out doesn’t matter who is the captain or vice-captain :akhtar

yeah that is fair as i already told no problems with being a player

Now that the six teams are finalized for the tournament so I would like to take this oppurtunity to announce my excellent credentials in the recently concluded PPCL where I was Left arm fast bowler and was one of the most economical and a wicket taking opening bowler for Quetta Gladiators

My super form in the recently concluded PPCL makes me a red hot player in the draft pick so i am willing to join any franchise which is ready to show me the money and give me a top contract and would happily join them :kp

Now that the six teams are finalized for the tournament so I would like to take this oppurtunity to announce my excellent credentials in the recently concluded PPCL where I was Left arm fast bowler and was one of the most economical and a wicket taking opening bowler for Quetta Gladiators

My super form in the recently concluded PPCL makes me a red hot player in the draft pick so i am willing to join any franchise which is ready to show me the money and give me a top contract and would happily join them :kp

We at Cerebral Assassins would love to have you onboard! [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION]

[MENTION=138]Lightning[/MENTION] Hawks CC [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7018]cornered tigers[/MENTION] [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION]
@Cerebral Assassins [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION]
[MENTION=138477]Pind[/MENTION]i Boyz or whichever name is finalied [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION]
@LOOSE CANNONS CC [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION]
[MENTION=78811]misbah[/MENTION] United CC [MENTION=152120]TrentDevil[/MENTION]

You will get a very good deal (private island, parties with actresses, lambo and other perks) and you will learn how to side hustle with the hawks as well :asif

LOOSE CANNONS aka [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] may use Right-to-Match card.

Feels exciting with so many great offers coming from multiple teams Lightning Hawks Cerebral Assassins LOOSE CANNONS

Being One of the top-ranked fast bowlers in the PPCL league you will get a top rated player so all the franchises don't miss out on strengthening your squads by including me

You will get aggression, entertainment and I am a crowd puller, fans go crazy when I am on the field
ezgif.com-crop.gif

Last edited:
Sure as long as I get a million dollar contract:money

I am a true fan of fast bowling. We would definitely have one on a high contract.

You will be the most happy with the Assassins, trust me.

[MENTION=138]Lightning[/MENTION] Hawks CC [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7018]cornered tigers[/MENTION] [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION]
@Cerebral Assassins [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION]
[MENTION=138477]Pind[/MENTION]i Boyz or whichever name is finalied [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION]
@LOOSE CANNONS CC [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION]
[MENTION=78811]misbah[/MENTION] United CC [MENTION=152120]TrentDevil[/MENTION]

Ajao bhai!

We desperately need a fast bowler and I’m sure you will not let us down if you join us!

Was always impressed by your bowling. Quetta terrified any batting attack on its day. The Tigers have our eyes on you, under the great Imran bhai you will transform from a T20 raw talent to a champion world beater.

Happy to know every team is interested and thinking about picking me, when the draft start may the team which gives me the most expensive contract win me in the draft
giphy.gif

Back