PPers' Birthdays

Happy birthday to me :)

Happy Birthday Leatherface58:135:! You are a very good poster and God has really protected you from the art of trolling. Stay the way you are. God bless you:).

Shayan bhai, Happy Birthday to you:135:! You are a nice guy to work with as moderator. Stay blessed:)!

Why?what mitha tukr is in it for us?? Personally id rather see the back of anyone who is so full of themselves

My Birthday is on 9th march
me born on 9th march 1996

India vs Pakistan Quater final match tha iss din :)

Happy Birthday man:135:! May God bless you and forever protect you.

You are one of the few posters who put so much details into posts, which sadly sometimes goes unnoticed I have felt:(.

Thanks, Rawal bhai. Do you mean unnoticed in terms of POTWs etc or people just tend to ignore my posts because they are too long? Anyway, you yourself are a wonderful poster who similarly creates detailed posts. Even a simple thank you like this I have to develop - I love words so much, so expressive!

Thanks, Rawal bhai. Do you mean unnoticed in terms of POTWs etc or people just tend to ignore my posts because they are too long? Anyway, you yourself are a wonderful poster who similarly creates detailed posts. Even a simple thank you like this I have to develop - I love words so much, so expressive!

I meant in terms of them getting the deserved attention/replies from the other posters. To an extent, the same thing used to happen with poster Cricketworm and his posts. People sometimes aim to read hundred nonsense, trollish posts instead of one quality post. Indo-Pak keyboard wars are the primary reason behind it, and if a poster is not fascinated by them and doesn´t bother to engage much in them, their posts are sometimes not read carefully.

I too love words! However, my short, one-liner posts sometimes may not justify it.

Happy Birthday SNS bhai many happy returns of the day :)
thanks!

Happy 60th Birthday SwingNSeam :p

:135:
Beta ab tumhair bari hai :p

Happy birthday SwingNSeam!

thanks

happy birthday mate :)

thanks

Happy birthday SwingandSeam.

It's also my 16th birthday today!

Thanks and happy birthday!

Happy birthday to both of you many many happy returns of the day :)

Thanks!

Happy birth day @swing naeem,legends of pk cricjet

Thanks!

Back