PPers' Birthdays

Happy birthday to you too Ahsan

Thanks Riddle bhai.

Happy Birthday SPL have a great day. :)

Thanks, fellow Man U fan (I know you're actually a filthy Arsenal fan though ;-)).

Thanks and happy birthday!

Thanks, hope you had a good birthday.

Happy Birthday! :)

Thanks, I hope you stay present on the forum because you are one of the few female posters who are present upon this wonderful forum.

Happy Birthday bro :)

Thanks!

Last edited:
I meant in terms of them getting the deserved attention/replies from the other posters. To an extent, the same thing used to happen with poster Cricketworm and his posts. People sometimes aim to read hundred nonsense, trollish posts instead of one quality post. Indo-Pak keyboard wars are the primary reason behind it, and if a poster is not fascinated by them and doesn't bother to engage much in them, their posts are sometimes not read carefully.

I too love words! However, my short, one-liner posts sometimes may not justify it.

I'll completely agree with you here. I can't comprehend why posters have the inclination to respond to trollish, one-line posts that exist only to infuriate people instead of longer, detailed and more thoughtful posts which would allow for greater intelligent discussion/debate. That's why PakPassion has a lack of intellectually developed posters in terms of the number out of the total number of posters present upon the forum. In fact, without trying to offend anybody, the posters who respond with the longer posts and reply with greater debate are those who live abroad.

By the way, how come Cricketworm has not posted since the 1st of July?

I acknowledge that you love words as it reflects in your own posts and the amount of detailed and comprehensive posts you produce.

I hope you are well, Rawal bhai.

I'll completely agree with you here. I can't comprehend why posters have the inclination to respond to trollish, one-line posts that exist only to infuriate people instead of longer, detailed and more thoughtful posts which would allow for greater intelligent discussion/debate. That's why PakPassion has a lack of intellectually developed posters in terms of the number out of the total number of posters present upon the forum. In fact, without trying to offend anybody, the posters who respond with the longer posts and reply with greater debate are those who live abroad.

By the way, how come Cricketworm has not posted since the 1st of July?

I acknowledge that you love words as it reflects in your own posts and the amount of detailed and comprehensive posts you produce.

I hope you are well, Rawal bhai.

Cricketworm is probably busy with things in life. Well and truly one of the best Indian posters ever!

As for me, I am suffering from immense emotional pain due to this......

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=183070

:(

So today another year of my life has passed...

Last edited:
I forgot - Cricketworm is studying as a medical student, isn't he?

Sorry to hear about that the latter incident - will reply in that thread shortly.

:)

So today another year of my life has passed...

Happy Birthday my friend! You are one great addition to the forum. Forever stay under the Divine blessings of God Almighty. Amen!

happy bday

Happy Birthday.. WebGuru

Happy Birthday WebGuru :135:

great poster :)

Happy Birthday WG have a great day :)

Happy birthday Web guru

Happy Birthday my friend! You are one great addition to the forum. Forever stay under the Divine blessings of God Almighty. Amen!

Happy Birthday Guru g...:ahmed

happy birthday webguru!
keep posting those stats!

Thanks to all of you for Birthday wishes...but but where are the gifts :13:

Thanks to all of you for Birthday wishes...but but where are the gifts :13:

images

Five books to preserve all your statistics!

Belated happy birthday, WebGuru! You are a wonderful poster with great skill as a statistician. May Allah guide you and allow you to continue to post regularly with your very insightful threads (most of which I've been unable to contribute in because of reasons mentioned in my introductions thread).

Belated happy birthday, WebGuru! You are a wonderful poster with great skill as a statistician. May Allah guide you and allow you to continue to post regularly with your very insightful threads (most of which I've been unable to contribute in because of reasons mentioned in my introductions thread).

Thanks for the compliments bro...I missed to reply your that post in another thread...No problem i can understand your current situation...But i am going to punish you if you don't contribute after fixing your PC :133:

Thanks for the compliments bro...I missed to reply your that post in another thread...No problem i can understand your current situation...But i am going to punish you if you don't contribute after fixing your PC :133:

Bro, all problems are fixed with my broadband finally (a new BT Homehub 2.0 was delivered today as mentioned in my introduction thread). How else do you think I'm able to post at this time - from my grandma's house? Even they would become annoyed if I was just sat there at this time of night on their computer. :))

Bro, all problems are fixed with my broadband finally (a new BT Homehub 2.0 was delivered today as mentioned in my introduction thread). How else do you think I'm able to post at this time - from my grandma's house? Even they would become annoyed if I was just sat there at this time of night on their computer. :))

Well that's a good news i wasn't aware because i only visit Cricket and Time Pass forum most of the time...Well thanks GOD now your grandma can have a good sleep...

Well that's a good news i wasn't aware because i only visit Cricket and Time Pass forum most of the time...Well thanks GOD now your grandma can have a good sleep...

Now? No no, I wasn't pestering her by staying there late before; I just wasn't present on PakPassion late!

Happy Birthday to HamzaSaeen!

Happy birthday bro...Cake bhejna mat bhulna ;)

saeen to saeen ,saeen ki birthday b saeen:asif

Happy birthday hamza bhai :)

Happy Birthday HamzaSaeen :135:

happy Birthday! What you doing for it? Mine is 14 june

Happy Birthday Hamza :D

Happy Birthday to HamzaSaeen!

Happy Birthday! Hamza Have a great day man :)

thanks all of you :)

Back