PPers' Birthdays

If she has Katy Perry's bountiful and obvious gifts, I'm a fan already.

So I bit the bullet and looked her up on Google Images. Not my type. Too thin and muscular. Meh.

(I'm not in your good books am I?)

:D

So I bit the bullet and looked her up on Google Images. Not my type. Too thin and muscular. Meh.

(I'm not in your good books am I?)

:D

Actually, that´s what I wanted. This will only mean that you won´t focus on her much. Hence, we are friends again......

.... as long as you don´t Google her again!

Happy Birthday to my fellow poster from Germany, Dhump:136:!

A nice guy he is and it´s a bit sad that he doesn´t post much nowadays. May God bless him.

Rawal,many many happy returns of the day.
:135: :136:!
so,when is the party???

Thank you for the wishes! You become the first person overall outside my family to wish me on my Birthday. Watsupdoc, HazTheGreenKnightRises and Justcrazy will probably fight it out for the second, third and the fourth place:p.

And yes, the party starts at half past three according to the time in Germany:msd. Just come!

Last edited:
Lol. I saw the Kaayal's post earlier and was wondering whether to wish or not, coz I haven't seen a 'Rawal' posting here in PP and so thought it must have been a person whom Kaayal might have known in person :))

Anyway, Happy Birthday Dhoni :amir

Actually at 12:00am today,we had a "special birthday party" of one of our friends.after all that entertainment,i was just checking pp before going to bed and saw your name in the birthday section and decided to wish you. :)

Lol. I saw the Kaayal's post earlier and was wondering whether to wish or not, coz I haven't seen a 'Rawal' posting here in PP and so thought it must have been a person whom Kaayal might have known in person :))

Anyway, Happy Birthday Dhoni :amir

Thank you sir! Just to be clear on one thing, our Kaayal knows only two Rawals: One is me, the other being the Bollywood actor Paresh Rawal. A third one is not allowed:msd!

Actually at 12:00am today,we had a "special birthday party" of one of our friends.after all that entertainment,i was just checking pp before going to bed and saw your name in the birthday section and decided to wish you. :)

Nice to know that:)!

Was alongside also the first Birthday of my third eldest niece, Laiba.

Last edited:
A very, very Happy Birthday to King_Rizzy:135:! A former moderator, a classy, funny, friendly person he is! May God bless him and may he overcome every hardship in life with ease. Amen!

A very Happy Birthday to our poster Saurav! He is one of the best Indian members of the forum and he is a man blessed with understanding and a compassionate heart. Whosoever has him as a friend in life is a fortunate being. May God bless him and may God side him in every struggle of his life. Amen!

I didn't know about your birthday Rawal bhai:(
I know it's very late now,but still Happy belated birthday:D

I didn't know about your birthday Rawal bhai:(
I know it's very late now,but still Happy belated birthday:D

No worries my girl:)! Thanks a ton for your wishes. Feels a bit old with 23. The bad news is, my family still reckons I am "Too young":kohli:amir.

Embarrassing. I missed Rawal's birthday. Happy (belated) birthday young man! What I wouldn't give to be 23 again!

Embarrassing. I missed Rawal's birthday. Happy (belated) birthday young man! What I wouldn't give to be 23 again!

Ah´ nothing embarrassing in it! I thank you for the wishes:). Believe me, you are currently my favourite poster since weeks now, and it´s all due to your ability to entertain and to think independently on your own. Quite impressed! Keep going!

As for being 23, well, experience brings wisdom. So be happy with your experience and hence age:sachin.

Happy Birthday Saj :)

BH7t9rkCcAAfOxl.jpg

Indeed, a very Happy Birthday to Saj:136:!

Mines today. I turn 15. :)

Happy Birthday my youngsta beauty:waqar! May God´s choicest blessings be upon you all your life.

Stay as innocent as you are, at least for another three years:p;-).

Happy birthday to our kaptaan!

Thanks bro! Great to see this post from our Don Bradman. :don
Happy Birthday Square Drive,you are one of my fav posters :)

May you have many more!

Thanks you so much bro! Thanks for the compliments. :)
Happy Birthday my youngsta beauty! May God´s choicest blessings be upon you all your life.

Stay as innocent as you are, at least for another three years.

Thanks bro!

3 saal ke baad kya karwana chahte hain aap mujhse? :moyo :yk

Happy bday SD!

Thanks Swingy! :)

Happy Bday baby drive :)) Mature for a 15 year old mashallah

:))

Thanks!

Happy Birthday SD. :)

Thanks a ton RD! :)

oh really thanks bro...but where is that autograph :13: remember?

^ http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=6014702&postcount=1787 ^

You will get a picture of the autograph, but if I get one at all, that is. Promise:)!

^ http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=6014715&postcount=1788 ^

Yea don't forget to scan and email it to me i will wait...

^ http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=6014729&postcount=1789 ^

Now a promise I will fulfill at any cost:19:!

^ http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=6014737&postcount=1790 ^

A scanned copy of the autograph of Ellyse Perry:

sqqxsm.jpg

Sent by a lady in Australia. Promise fulfilled!

Sent by a lady in Australia. Promise fulfilled!

Kya baat hai janab ki! hum to bhool be gae thai but aap nae bhoole ;)

I want to admit you are the most passionate fan i ever saw in my life!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 96NotOut:136:

Many happy returns of the day.May you get every success in your life and yes,in the life hereafter and your every dream come true!May Allah bless you with peace and health.:)

Back