PPers' Birthdays

Happy Birthday to 96NotOut :135:! May you forever be safeguarded from every harm and evil of this world full of people like me.

So then, have you turned 97 today?

:littleang 96notout, Many many happy returns of the day. :135:

Let's have a party! :134: and dance too :108: :D

Last edited:

"Little angel":20:? Is that how you girls shower compliments on each other:13:?

I hope I can attend the party, even though I am awful at dancing. Or is it a girls´ only party, or something?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 96NotOut:136:

Many happy returns of the day.May you get every success in your life and yes,in the life hereafter and your every dream come true!May Allah bless you with peace and health.:)
Thank you sooo much!

I hope my dream comes true too.

Happy Birthday to 96NotOut :135:! May you forever be safeguarded from every harm and evil of this world full of people like me.

So then, have you turned 97 today?
:)) I forgot about that!

And thanks.

Thanks a lot!

Rawal, you can come to the party. I'm positive you'll fit in, even if you're not a girl, or can't dance. :p

I had to remove all the smilies because, apparently, no more than 10 are allowed, and you guys used them all up. XD

"Little angel":20:? Is that how you girls shower compliments on each other:13:?

I hope I can attend the party, even though I am awful at dancing. Or is it a girls´ only party, or something?

I don't have any sister,so I adopt cricket083 and 96notout as my little sisters. Problem solved :D

And no,you should become a girl if you want to join us in the party :113: :125:

I don't have any sister,so I adopt cricket083 and 96notout as my little sisters. Problem solved :D

Cool, I didn't know I had an older sister. :p

And I think Rawal's feminine enough to join. No offense meant, I apologize if I did.

Last edited:

Not entirely an issue for me: my blonde wig will bail me out. Just hope that it is indeed a girls´ only party, or else boys might end up flirting with me.

And I think Rawal's feminine enough to join. No offense meant, I apologize if I did.

No worries. Never hesitate to joke about me.

Kaayal´s extreme love and affection for 96NotOut does make me conclude that love can exist even between Indians and Pakistanis:heart:.

Not entirely an issue for me: my blonde wig will bail me out. Just hope that it is indeed a girls´ only party, or else boys might end up flirting with me.

Don't worry Rawal,when I am there,no one will dare to flirt with you :105: :comeandge

Kaayal´s extreme love and affection for 96NotOut does make me conclude that love can exist even between Indians and Pakistanis:heart:.

What about the love and affection shown to you and othes here? Was it fake?? :9:

Kaayal's our agent you know :msd

I hope that this isn´t true:(. She knows everything about me; to the extent of what sort of Henna designs that I prefer.

What about the love and affection shown to you and othes here? Was it fake?? :9:

No, that wasn´t fake at all, but you have never been this romantic towards me like in 96NotOut´s case:p.

Aww thanks sister for such an affection,I have two sisters now you and 96NotOut..

No, that wasn´t fake at all, but you have never been this romantic towards me like in 96NotOut´s case:p.

Love for my sisters is always more compared to my brothers. Because I have plenty of brothers but very few sisters. ;-)

I hope that this isn´t true:(. She knows everything about me; to the extent of what sort of Henna designs that I prefer.

Rawal's super jealous. :p

Thanks, Mamoon. :)

No problem, your inner female will help you. I firmly believe that you have a female trapped inside you - at least your intense hate for men and love for women indicates it.:butt

Rawal's super jealous. :p

It's natural. I am not even talking to Kaayal now!

No problem, your inner female will help you. I firmly believe that you have a female trapped inside you - at least your intense hate for men and love for women indicates it.:butt

I am yet to study much about myself, not in a position to confirm or reject this theory. Please bear with me. Thanks.

Lastly, I hope you aren't basing your observation on that aforementioned wig, which of course was bought to enter a competition meant only for females: the winner was to get an autograph of Ellyse Perry.

Last edited:
It's natural. I am not even talking to Kaayal now!

I am yet to study much about myself, not in a position to confirm or reject this theory. Please bear with me. Thanks.

Lastly, I hope you aren't basing your observation on that aforementioned wig, which of course was bought to enter a competition meant only for females: the winner was to get an autograph of Ellyse Perry.

Is this the same wig you told me about?;-)

she knows way more than you think.Hide all those love letters I'd advise you

Who's birthday is it? Or who's birthday was most recent?

I've never wished anyone happy birthday here, who will be the first. Please don't tell me it's someone like Robbie :))

As I said,she's our agent.Who do you think she reports to?:dav

Anyway I am going out of the way to help you.Act before its too late:yk2

Good Lord, she even has my address! I hope she doesn´t parcel me any explosives, and by "explosives" I strictly mean explosives (personally, I won´t mind her sending me any other stuff such as a wedding card).

What is the secret here?or what is the thing I had to keep dark?:)))

You,.... the one I told you about was a different wig to the one I have talked about in this thread. That one is green, meant for special festivals such as the Halloween party:yk.

good lord, she even has my address! I hope she doesn´t parcel me any explosives, and by "explosives" i strictly mean explosives (personally, i won´t mind her sending me any other stuff such as a wedding card).

You,.... The one i told you about was a different wig to the one i have talked about in this thread. That one is green, meant for special festivals such as the halloween party:yk.

:))o.k

What the hell??.:)))

Her birthday goes on for about a week?? What is this.Birthweek?:))

BTW.. Belated Happy Birthday.

Frozen is the word. :p

In case you don't know, and you probably don't it seems, I invent different forms of English words. For example, giving an idea is shortened to "idead".

There's a whole thread about it on our forum. I hope that it easifies things for you to understand:p.

Last edited:
Calm down guys, Dhoni183 is not the only one here and beware of him he is MOD, he knows what he saying so stop talking against him! :msd

Thanks Ahson. :)

So not only is Rawal a broken man, but he's messed up too? I don't want to be you anymore. :p

I am not sure what this thread is about. Are you supposed to tell if its your Birthday? Or tell someone else that its there birthday?

Today [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION]'s Birthday! Just saw in main home forums!

Just come here to wish him!

Happy Birthday to our fellow Mod! :135:

Today [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION]'s Birthday! Just saw in main home forums!

Just come here to wish him!

Happy Birthday to our fellow Mod! :135:

A very happy birthday to him:135:! May he remain under the Protection of the Divine throughout his life. Amen.

Happy birthday to uncle [MENTION=7774]Robert[/MENTION]!

Back