PPers' Birthdays

[MENTION=101412]SwingNSeam[/MENTION] mA Happy birthday to an awesome dude and an even more awesome friend! Have a great day Swingy. :125:

Last edited:
[MENTION=71635]H[/MENTION]appy Birthday [MENTION=101412]SwingNSeam[/MENTION]:p,I apologize for being late.:D

A very happy birthday to [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION]:135:! A lovely guy and it´s always nice interacting with him. A guy well-mannered and he behaves well in general. God bless him.

happy birthday to me

Happy birthday to you too, sir:).

[MENTION=45290]Sir john[/MENTION] and [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION] Happy birthday guys, hope you have a great day!

Happy Birthday, [MENTION=45290]Sir john[/MENTION] and [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION], although HJ did tell me his birthday was in January... :13:

Happy belated bday to my boys [MENTION=101412]SwingNSeam[/MENTION] & [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION]

Happy belated birthday [MENTION=131867]London_Lahori[/MENTION].:D(only if it was a birthday week).

Happy Birthday [MENTION=131867]London_Lahori[/MENTION], sorry for late wishes

Happy belated birthday bro [MENTION=131867]London_Lahori[/MENTION]

Time for Shaadi :moyo

Oye [MENTION=131867]London_Lahori[/MENTION] bhai, sorry I couldn't see this! Happy birthday to you bro! May Allah (SWT) shower all his blessings upon you, may He bless you with a very long, prosperous life, and of course, may he unite us in Jannah - Ameen! :)

Happy belated birthday [MENTION=131867]London_Lahori[/MENTION].:D(only if it was a birthday week).

Happy Birthday [MENTION=131867]London_Lahori[/MENTION], sorry for late wishes

Happy belated birthday bro [MENTION=131867]London_Lahori[/MENTION]

Time for Shaadi :moyo

Oye [MENTION=131867]London_Lahori[/MENTION] bhai, sorry I couldn't see this! Happy birthday to you bro! May Allah (SWT) shower all his blessings upon you, may He bless you with a very long, prosperous life, and of course, may he unite us in Jannah - Ameen! :)

Happy Birthday [MENTION=131867]London_Lahori[/MENTION].....sorry for late :)

Cheers guys, been a week now :))

[MENTION=132462]HamzaSaeen[/MENTION] Happy birthday my boy:135:! God shower upon you all the happiness in the world. Amen.

Ok first time coming in to this thread!

Happy birthday [MENTION=132462]HamzaSaeen[/MENTION] :chummi:

Let's see a dilbar performance! :baelish

Oye [MENTION=132462]HamzaSaeen[/MENTION] happy birthday broski! May you have many more, Insha'Allah. :)

[MENTION=130409]Ibad17[/MENTION] [MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION] Mere azeez hum-wattno, mulk ke waseeh-tar mufaad mey´n, meiney faisla kiya hai ke.....

..... aap dono´n ko saal-girrah ki mubarakbaad dey deyni chahiye:

Bohatt bohatt mubarakbaad aap dono´n ko. Khuda Ta´ala aapko seht dey, tandurusti dey aur dheyro khushiya´n aata farmaye. Aameen.

[MENTION=130409]Ibad17[/MENTION] [MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION] Mere azeez hum-wattno, mulk ke waseeh-tar mufaad mey´n, meiney faisla kiya hai ke.....

Bohatt bohatt mubarakbaad aap dono´n ko. Khuda Ta´ala aapko seht dey, tandurusti dey aur dheyro khushiya´n aata farmaye. Aameen.

Buhut Buhut Shukriya.

Happy birthday [MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION] :135:

and also [MENTION=130409]Ibad17[/MENTION]

*godfather theme song plays*

Happy birthday my dear sis [MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION], may you have many more! :)

Happy birthday to [MENTION=130409]Ibad17[/MENTION] too!:)

Boht Boht shukriya Dhoni-bhaii!!! :D

I apologise for the late reply, but all I can say is JazakAllah for these duaein, and may Allah swt bless you with the same!! There is nothing more previous than duas !! :)

Happy birthday [MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION] :135:

and also [MENTION=130409]Ibad17[/MENTION]

*godfather theme song plays*

Thaaaaanks [MENTION=136108]Donal Cozzie[/MENTION]!! :108:

Happy birthday my dear sis [MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION], may you have many more! :)

thank you again jiggerrrrr!! :heart: :heart:

Happy Birthday, [MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION] and [MENTION=130409]Ibad17[/MENTION].:135:

Thanks baby broooo!!! :therethere

Buhut Buhut Shukriya.

My pleasure. Bhaabhi ji ko salaam dijiyega;-).

What, Ibad17 bhai isn´t your brother or what:O?!

Boht Boht shukriya Dhoni-bhaii!!! :D

I apologise for the late reply, but all I can say is JazakAllah for these duaein, and may Allah swt bless you with the same!! There is nothing more previous than duas !! :)

No worries. Since it´s a cricket forum.....

* In 2007 on your birthday, Yuvraj Singh celebrated the occasion with six sixes in an over off Stuart Broad in a T20I game.

* In 1998, Shahid Afridi made his slowest ODI century, making 109 off 94 balls, to lead the team to a 134-run victory over India in Toronto.

IMG_20140922_182408.jpg
bought a small cake on the way back from office celebrated with mom n sister :116:

My pleasure. Bhaabhi ji ko salaam dijiyega;-).

What, Ibad17 bhai isn´t your brother or what:O?!

No worries. Since it´s a cricket forum.....

* In 2007 on your birthday, Yuvraj Singh celebrated the occasion with six sixes in an over off Stuart Broad in a T20I game.

* In 1998, Shahid Afridi made his slowest ODI century, making 109 off 94 balls, to lead the team to a 134-run victory over India in Toronto.

Afridiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :heart:

It's my birthday today.

23 years of excellence and hopefully a few more to come. :baelish

Happy Bday [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION], unfortunately.... :yk

Happy Bday [MENTION=131867]London_Lahori[/MENTION] hope you had a very nice juicy time :ksi

Happy Birthday [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION]
Wish you many, many, many! more my friend :)

Happy Belated Birthdayss [MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION] and [MENTION=130409]Ibad17[/MENTION] :)

I'm thirty today. Plus or minus four. Okay, plus.

Happy birthday sir! You are such a precious member of our forum. Always stop in threads to read your posts.

Happy birthday!!

May the midwest of the USA remain ever flat in honour of this day ;-)

Thanks! As long as I get to leave soon it can stay pancake-flat as much as it likes.

Happy birthday sir! You are such a precious member of our forum. Always stop in threads to read your posts.

Thanks! Be a dear and get my arthritis prescription refilled next time you're outside ;)

Thanks! Be a dear and get my arthritis prescription refilled next time you're outside ;)

I only step outside the building for a new film at the Cinestar Cinema in Frankfurt. I can´t quite confirm any film to be watched for now, but I will do your task the next time I go.

I'm thirty today. Plus or minus four. Okay, plus.

Congrats!

You're still young but yeah, it's all downhill from here onwards in both physical and mental faculties.

You'll get better in the wisdom and experience department but hell, who needs them unless the plan was to head to the wilderness and live in some cave cut off from the rest of the would till you become some renown old sage and start dispensing advise on life to celebrities, cricketers and politicians.

When you get 40, it's one foot in the grave, at 50, you can safely say that you've lived more than half your life. At 60, it's race against time before you are totally dependent. At 70, lucky to be alive, at 80, counting days.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday [MENTION=22846]Nostalgic[/MENTION]

Back