PPers' Birthdays

Happy Birthday [MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION] I hope you have a nice day! what did [MENTION=132752]endymion248[/MENTION] get you? :)) and good to see you around [MENTION=134963]96NotOut[/MENTION], hopefully all is good with you as well god willing

Happy Birthday [MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION] I hope you have a nice day! what did [MENTION=132752]endymion248[/MENTION] get you? :)) and good to see you around [MENTION=134963]96NotOut[/MENTION], hopefully all is good with you as well god willing

Heeey, yup, I'm great! How're things with you? Hope it's all good? :)

Happy belated birthday [MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION]! Hope you had a great day. :)

Happy Birthday [MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION] I hope you have a nice day! what did
[MENTION=132752]endymion248[/MENTION] get you? :)) and good to see you around [MENTION=134963]96NotOut[/MENTION], hopefully all is good with you as well god willing

Happy Birthday to the late [MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION] :'(

Happy birthday [MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION] :)

Happy belated birthday [MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION]! Hope you had a great day. :)

[MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION]

Happy birthday to you, awesome, adopted, PakPassion older sister, one of the best posters around (maybe not anymore... :()! :D Hope you have a great day, and a really wonderful year ahead of you. :D

P. S. I miss all the fun times we had, jigger. :( :((

rr5spj.gif

AWWWW THANK YOU JIGGGGGERRRRSSS!!!
[MENTION=134963]96NotOut[/MENTION] [MENTION=132752]endymion248[/MENTION] [MENTION=135402]cricket083[/MENTION] [MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION] [MENTION=136108]Donal Cozzie[/MENTION]

I miss those times too! :(( PP is just really boring now.. It's the same mundane banter, back and forth - the same mudslinging, the same below-the-belt remarks.. Nothing of quality or intellectual debate - it's grating on the nerves!

Hope you are ALL doing well!! :') And yes, even you endy - though you wish me death on my birthday :sanga

2jb3asz.gif

Also. I turned 22 O_O I feel like an old amma now, I swear.. I'm turning into a daadi. SOMEONE HALP ME.

rr5spj.gif

AWWWW THANK YOU JIGGGGGERRRRSSS!!!

[MENTION=134963]96NotOut[/MENTION] [MENTION=132752]endymion248[/MENTION] [MENTION=135402]cricket083[/MENTION] [MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION] [MENTION=136108]Donal Cozzie[/MENTION]

I miss those times too! :(( PP is just really boring now.. It's the same mundane banter, back and forth - the same mudslinging, the same below-the-belt remarks.. Nothing of quality or intellectual debate - it's grating on the nerves!

Hope you are ALL doing well!! :') And yes, even you endy - though you wish me death on my birthday :sanga

2jb3asz.gif

Also. I turned 22 O_O I feel like an old amma now, I swear.. I'm turning into a daadi. SOMEONE HALP ME.

I didn't wish you death, I just wasn't sure since you disappeared after saying some depressive stuff about nobody knowing if you died tomorrow :p

True. Everyone tells you you're young but I feel like I have all the characteristics of a rhumatic old bat. Not unlike [MENTION=22846]Nostalgic[/MENTION] :srt

I didn't wish you death, I just wasn't sure since you disappeared after saying some depressive stuff about nobody knowing if you died tomorrow :p

True. Everyone tells you you're young but I feel like I have all the characteristics of a rhumatic old bat. Not unlike [MENTION=22846]Nostalgic[/MENTION] :srt

I take that as a compliment :afridi

Really? Was that my last post? Oh crap, that must have looked odd then.. You are forgiven, endy :batman: :p

How've you been? :)

On the bright side, you can start shopping for a walking stick. For you I would recommend mahogany, with a pewter tip and matching handle.

I take that as a compliment :afridi

It's more of a humble brag than a legitimate complain :p

Really? Was that my last post? Oh crap, that must have looked odd then.. You are forgiven, endy :batman: :p

Next time, you should do like Mamoon and declare that you are not coming back because the site is boring and you are busy. At least we never get worried for him...

How've you been? :)

I had a pretty eventful summer actually but it's back to the college routine now. What about you, are you finished with college this year?

Embrace it. Resistance is futile.

Happy Birthday!

On the bright side, you can start shopping for a walking stick. For you I would recommend mahogany, with a pewter tip and matching handle.

Haha thanks bro!! :D And you know that - that actually sounds great right about now. We can be like the older Bruce Waynes of this forum. The old, senile Dark Warriors. Endy will join us in his time. We'll have a special walking stick made for him for his 22nd :p

Happy Birthday, [MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION]! :D

Thank you brooo! :afridi

To whom it may concern,

Happy birthday! :p
[MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION]

Thank you! :)

It's more of a humble brag than a legitimate complain :p

Next time, you should do like Mamoon and declare that you are not coming back because the site is boring and you are busy. At least we never get worried for him...

I had a pretty eventful summer actually but it's back to the college routine now. What about you, are you finished with college this year?

Haha I get you, bruh! :p

Oh God. [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION]. What's up with him these days? Wasn't he getting married lol? xD I expect the valima invite :p

Indeed I am :p But I've to apply for Masters too (yay -_-)

Birthdays are for the weak.

Hey look!

29orinn.gif

A fine specimen of pure jelly!

:baelish

Belated birthday wishes to [MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION] aunty :D

Hope you had fun!

Haha thanks bro!! :D And you know that - that actually sounds great right about now. We can be like the older Bruce Waynes of this forum. The old, senile Dark Warriors. Endy will join us in his time. We'll have a special walking stick made for him for his 22nd :p

I have to admit something horrible. My 22nd is this month. I presented myself as a year younger than I am. I justify it by thinking that it is about protecting my privacy but I know that's a lie...

A drekh stick will do, I am not picky

Oh God. [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION]. What's up with him these days? Wasn't he getting married lol? xD I expect the valima invite :p

Indeed I am :p But I've to apply for Masters too (yay -_-)

Yeah, I can't wait to attend and taste those famous Chapli kebabs. In fact, my gift will be a pillow with "We missed you today - 3:05:34 AM 30th May 2014 " engraved on it.

What are you mastering?

Last edited:
I have to admit something horrible. My 22nd is this month. I presented myself as a year younger than I am. I justify it by thinking that it is about protecting my privacy but I know that's a lie...

A drekh stick will do, I am not picky

:80:

Are you saying you're like 10 DAYS younger than me?!

:)))

Still my baby brother :p

Yeah, I can't wait to attend and taste those famous Chapli kebabs. In fact, my gift will be a pillow with "We missed you today - 3:05:34 AM 30th May 2014 " engraved on it.

OH MY GOD! :))) :))) :)))

We need that pillow. In fact, we all should pool in and have an entire bed-set made for that xD

What are you mastering?

The same. IR probably. I'm thinking of shifting my focus on dispute resolution and peace-building tho. I dont know..

^ Thank you.

Well, let that remain a mystery. Perhaps I will try to find out when I'm on my deathbed or she is, depending on who bites the dust first. :raja

Yeap, delicious tikkay and some karai as well.

Thank you, and yeah 24th birthday less than a month away.

It is hard to believe, but we still haven't talked about that text and perhaps never will.

I have to admit that there was a small part of me that wanted FB to pm her a link to your PP account. Were you scared about the prospect?

:80:

Are you saying you're like 10 DAYS younger than me?!

:)))

Still my baby brother :p

No, I was born in mid-october. So I'm actually much younger than you.

They call me baby doctor at the hospital too. Is there something about me that invites such nicknames?

OH MY GOD! :))) :))) :)))

We need that pillow. In fact, we all should pool in and have an entire bed-set made for that xD

I have started a kickstarter campaign. Given how famous Mamoon is on PP, we'll make millions and then we can run away with them without even giving anything to Mamoon...

The same. IR probably. I'm thinking of shifting my focus on dispute resolution and peace-building tho. I dont know..

So, your previous focus was instigating wars and fomenting rebellions?

I have to admit that there was a small part of me that wanted FB to pm her a link to your PP account. Were you scared about the prospect?

I would be lying if I say no.

She would probably refuse to marry me if she reads my comments here. I try to mellow myself down in front of her and her parents (strict instructions by my parents as well).

And if she comes across how I've talked about her and revealed her initials, she will probably refuse to see my face for the rest of her life.

I regret not using some other fancy username though. If by any chance she comes across PP and sees 'Mamoon' with a van Gogh avatar, it won't be hard for her to connect the dots. Of course she has seen my art and obsession with sticks and balls (cricket and golf). :moyo

Well, let that remain a mystery. Perhaps I will try to find out when I'm on my deathbed or she is, depending on who bites the dust first. :raja

Maybe you can run it by your kids first when you tell them the story of how you met their mothers over a long (and sometimes needlessly obscene) retelling of all the events of your life.

''Kids, in the fall of 2011, I spent 11 hours arguing about Amla Bhai on PP. Then, the following month, I argued about Shehzad on PP. Which brings us to new year 2011 when I received a text from your mother (and also argued about Umar Amin on PP)''.

Maybe you can run it by your kids first when you tell them the story of how you met their mothers over a long (and sometimes needlessly obscene) retelling of all the events of your life.

''Kids, in the fall of 2011, I spent 11 hours arguing about Amla Bhai on PP. Then, the following month, I argued about Shehzad on PP. Which brings us to new year 2011 when I received a text from your mother (and also argued about Umar Amin on PP)''.

Sounds like a clever idea.

She would probably refuse to marry me if she reads my comments here. I try to mellow myself down in front of her and her parents (strict instructions by my parents as well).

And if she comes across how I've talked about her and revealed her initials, she will probably refuse to see my face for the rest of her life.

I regret not using some other fancy username though. If by any chance she comes across PP and sees 'Mamoon' with a van Gogh avatar, it won't be hard for her to connect the dots. Of course she has seen my art and obsession with sticks and balls (cricket and golf). :moyo

Maybe she would find it endearing...

I don't think that any woman should marry a guy obsessed with sticks and balls. It's just setting yourself up not to get any attention, a bit like his beard...

Maybe she would find it endearing...

I don't think that any woman should marry a guy obsessed with sticks and balls. It's just setting yourself up not to get any attention, a bit like his beard...

I have invested too much time in both, so there is no way back now. Both have to make comprises though, I will give up posting on PP for her and devout this time texting her, and she will adjust accordingly as well.

WHEN DID THAAT HAPPEN?! :O

No, I was born in mid-october. So I'm actually much younger than you.

They call me baby doctor at the hospital too. Is there something about me that invites such nicknames?

I have started a kickstarter campaign. Given how famous Mamoon is on PP, we'll make millions and then we can run away with them without even giving anything to Mamoon...

So, your previous focus was instigating wars and fomenting rebellions?

What else do you think I was doing? Dark Warriors are real, yo :p

You said end of the month, so I thought you meant end of THIS month -_-

You are but a child, endy. Everyone sees it but you :baelish

Yo, I don't mind that idea at all xD

Tsk tsk tsk. The foolish self-termed genius. My heart bleeds for you :baelish

I'm disappointed no one's yet inquired about my siggy :sanga

Genius is only recognized when its no more. Till then, it has to self-proclaimed.

Look! Mr. ME is back :yk2

Mamoon should get his username changed. Any suggestions?

Haha, I personally think "The good guy gets good" would be better

There's your answer, endy :)))

A while back. It's why he got banned from here for some time. I'll tell you about it in the next DW newsletter.

Any tips for someone getting into the business of sowing discordance? (Note [MENTION=135402]cricket083[/MENTION])

Fine, you got me. I was born on the 31st of this month.

Someone once called me, and I quote, a ''buddi rooh''. It's a very wise person whose opinion I respect very much so they can't possibly have been wrong, unlike the person now calling me a child...

Or we should kidnap him and make people pay to throw kankarias at him. I hear land is cheap in Minna, Nigeria.

Nigeria. Hmm. Good country. Largest economy in Africa. Wrote two econ projects on it, plus offered it aid and increased financial assistance as PM of Japan in a mock G20 conference ;)

More often than not, both 'buddih rooh' and 'child' aren't mutually exclusive. It's a cyclical sort of a thing, endy. In so many ways, you're grown up - but given the fact that the absolute core of 'knowledge' (so to speak) is knowing you don't know anything, you remain a child. Even as a buddih rooh. Revel in this oxymoron, suits you aptly I think :baelish

Now you're just insulting me :9: As someone born in September AND someone who studied accounting for a solid five years, you actually thought I would NOT know that there's no September 31st? :yawn:

I'm disappointed no one's yet inquired about my siggy :sanga

Nigeria. Hmm. Good country. Largest economy in Africa. Wrote two econ projects on it, plus offered it aid and increased financial assistance as PM of Japan in a mock G20 conference ;)

Is it your campaign slogan for your make believe PM position? :p

More often than not, both 'buddih rooh' and 'child' aren't mutually exclusive. It's a cyclical sort of a thing, endy. In so many ways, you're grown up - but given the fact that the absolute core of 'knowledge' (so to speak) is knowing you don't know anything, you remain a child. Even as a buddih rooh. Revel in this oxymoron, suits you aptly I think :baelish

So, you mean there is a spiritual degree above buddi rooh? How can I reach it, O wise one? Although, if I know that I know nothing, don't I know one thing and thus do know something (which means that I don't know that I know nothing again and get downgraded).

Now you're just insulting me :9: As someone born in September AND someone who studied accounting for a solid five years, you actually thought I would NOT know that there's no September 31st? :yawn:

True, nothing gets past you. Well, except that whole FB saga...

You can change your name if you have a valid reason - the reason you've mentioned seems reasonable to me. I suggest making a thread in MRR if you're really keen to change it.

Thank you. I will be one night shift in the hospital, so my friends will probably get me a cheesecake or something. Not a fan of celebrating birthdays, it isn't dignified behavior.

Thank you. I will be one night shift in the hospital, so my friends will probably get me a cheesecake or something. Not a fan of celebrating birthdays, it isn't dignified behavior.

Happy Birthday. Cheese cakes makes everything better. Where do you work btw?

Happy Birthday. Cheese cakes makes everything better. Where do you work btw?

Thank you.

I am doing house job in a hospital; 2 years, you have to do it after your MBBS before you can practice medicine legally.

I am enjoying night-shifts these days, they are fun. Not much to do.

Not a fan of cakes in general but cheesecakes are great.

Thank you.

I am doing house job in a hospital; 2 years, you have to do it after your MBBS before you can practice medicine legally.

I am enjoying night-shifts these days, they are fun. Not much to do.

Not a fan of cakes in general but cheesecakes are great.

Oh that's cool. What department do you work in? I just got admission in to AKU and still have no clue what sort of Doctor I should be. And is house job only compulsory for practicing in Pakistan?

Oh that's cool. What department do you work in? I just got admission in to AKU and still have no clue what sort of Doctor I should be. And is house job only compulsory for practicing in Pakistan?

AKU is amazing. Easily the best medical school in the country. It is normal to not have an idea about your future direction at this stage. To be honest, I am still unsure myself.

Gynae ward these days :ghalib, then diagnostic imaging and then ENT. You have to go through all the basic departments in house job, just to get the basic practical knowhow.

Yes, you can avoid house job in Pakistan and do its equivalent in a foreign country (most AKU graduates go to U.S.), but in order to get registered with the PMDC (Pakistan Medical & Dental Council), you must do house job here.

AKU is amazing. Easily the best medical school in the country. It is normal to not have an idea about your future direction at this stage. To be honest, I am still unsure myself.

Gynae ward these days :ghalib, then diagnostic imaging and then ENT. You have to go through all the basic departments in house job, just to get the basic practical knowhow.

Yes, you can avoid house job in Pakistan and do its equivalent in a foreign country (most AKU graduates go to U.S.), but in order to get registered with the PMDC (Pakistan Medical & Dental Council), you must do house job here.

Thanks for the info man. Really appreciate it. And good luck with that night shift :ghalib

Yes! Finally someone who shares my opinion on birthdays. Btw, Happy Birthday. :narine

Happy Birthday [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION]! I swear I remembered... :p

Anyway, have a great one, whatever "great" happens to be, in your eyes.

Happy birthday [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION]!!

Fast becoming one of my favourite posters on PP. :narine

Have a good one bro!

Happy Birthday [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION]! I swear I remembered... :p

Anyway, have a great one, whatever "great" happens to be, in your eyes.

Thank you. I'm flattered. :22:

Salgera de umbarak sha! Have a good one!
[MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION]

Dera mehrabani.

Happy birthday [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION]!!

Fast becoming one of my favourite posters on PP. :narine

Have a good one bro!

Thank you chotay bhai.

Is someone still moderating this thread....lots of old fellows (not in age)

By the way mine is 30th March.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

Its my birthday

Its my birthday and I am turning 17.I hope I will now become more responsible and capable and I will now not be a liability on anyone.Happy New Year to all the PPer's as well

Happy bday. Do you even make up your age. In the other thread you are turning 18

Back