PPers' Birthdays

Happy belated birthday [MENTION=22846]Nostalgic[/MENTION]! Stay blessed. :)

Thanks [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION]i!! :wave:

Happy Birthday brother! Wish you all the happiness and success ahead! :19:

Happy birthday

:135: :135: :135: :135:

Happy Birthday [MENTION=22846]Nostalgic[/MENTION]

Belated thanks! I have and probably will neglect to wish you Happy Birthday when its your turn, but don't hold that against me ;)

I only step outside the building for a new film at the Cinestar Cinema in Frankfurt. I can´t quite confirm any film to be watched for now, but I will do your task the next time I go.

I had to look this place up. "Experience with us the real voices of the stars in the original dialogues of great productions – without dubbing, without subtitling." Without dubbing, and without subtitling. These Germans are hardcore.

Congrats!

You're still young but yeah, it's all downhill from here onwards in both physical and mental faculties.

You'll get better in the wisdom and experience department but hell, who needs them unless the plan was to head to the wilderness and live in some cave cut off from the rest of the would till you become some renown old sage and start dispensing advise on life to celebrities, cricketers and politicians.

When you get 40, it's one foot in the grave, at 50, you can safely say that you've lived more than half your life. At 60, it's race against time before you are totally dependent. At 70, lucky to be alive, at 80, counting days.

At what stage does one activate the groping-nurses-at-nursing-home plan?

At what stage does one activate the groping-nurses-at-nursing-home plan?

Anytime. Age is after all just a number. Mentally I'm already an octogenarian, physically not far behind considering the growing arthritis in my fingers and rapidly declining memory. I can probably even check in today. I can keep a spot open for you. You can play the Cupid in his birthday suit routine and I can be the drunk old geezer who likes to pinch and grope anything at arms length on account of my cataracts. Reminds me of the character Jeff Spicoli in the cult classic coming of age movie "Fast times at Ridgemont High" only older and now living at a nursing home, a coming to terms with age twist. Looking forward to it.

I had to look this place up. "Experience with us the real voices of the stars in the original dialogues of great productions – without dubbing, without subtitling." Without dubbing, and without subtitling. These Germans are hardcore.

I always watched films dubbed into German. I can´t quite get my head around the way Americans speak. An English version of website must have shown up given your location.

Happy birthday [MENTION=6745]DHONI183[/MENTION]! You're one of the very nice posters I have come across on PP. May Allah bless you! :)

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, Herr [MENTION=6745]DHONI183[/MENTION]

To all you non-German speakers, myself included, that's Happy Birthday Mr. Dhoni183

Happy Birthday to [MENTION=6745]DHONI183[/MENTION] and me. I share my birthday with you. :)

Happy Birthday [MENTION=6745]DHONI183[/MENTION] and Friend786! Have a great day and may Allah (swt) bless you both :)

It is also the second birthday of my third niece, Laiba:D.

Happy Birthday to [MENTION=6745]DHONI183[/MENTION] and me. I share my birthday with you. :)

Thank you my friend, and a very, very happy birthday to you as well. May the Almighty shower upon you His Mercy and Kindness. Amen.

Happy birthday [MENTION=6745]DHONI183[/MENTION]! You're one of the very nice posters I have come across on PP. May Allah bless you! :)

Happy birthday [MENTION=6745]DHONI183[/MENTION] bhai! Have a good one. :D

Happy birthday [MENTION=6745]DHONI183[/MENTION]

Happy Birthday [MENTION=6745]DHONI183[/MENTION] and Friend786! Have a great day and may Allah (swt) bless you both :)

Thank you, my brothers and sister:D! God bless you all.

My favourite Pakistani admin :D Happy Birthday :D

Well, I am a favourite of most of the Indian posters here:). I have been sort of a person to connect people from both sides of the border. I am seriously considering marrying an Indian girl to strengthen the bonds.

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, Herr [MENTION=6745]DHONI183[/MENTION]

To all you non-German speakers, myself included, that's Happy Birthday Mr. Dhoni183

Ah´, vielen dank, Herr Nostalgisch!

What a strange language, isn´t it? Did Mr. Google bail you out or what?

Last edited:
Thanks [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6745]DHONI183[/MENTION].

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful human being and my best friend [MENTION=6745]DHONI183[/MENTION].May you and your loved ones stay happy together

Happy Birthday to [MENTION=42627]Friend786[/MENTION] too.Enjoy :)

Happy birthday to [MENTION=6745]DHONI183[/MENTION]!!!

Have a good one.

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful human being and my best friend [MENTION=6745]DHONI183[/MENTION].May you and your loved ones stay happy together

Hai´n? Am I that good:p? Anyway, thank you, my brother! Very precious prayers and wishes. May they all come true. Amen.

Sadly though, my birthday couldn´t bring much luck to the Indian team. They continue to get battered in overseas Test matches, not that I mind it much as long as MS Dhoni isn´t playing and captaining the side:msd.

Only partly. I knew "Herr." No pun intended.

I knew "Herr" as well, right from the early days after my arrival in Germany. I remember seeing Herr at the airport itself and getting frank.

Happy birthday to [MENTION=6745]DHONI183[/MENTION]!!!

Have a good one.

Thank you, Mr. Batman.

Last edited:
Hai´n? Am I that good:p? Anyway, thank you, my brother! Very precious prayers and wishes. May they all come true. Amen.

Sadly though, my birthday couldn´t bring much luck to the Indian team. They continue to get battered in overseas Test matches, not that I mind it much as long as MS Dhoni isn´t playing and captaining the side:msd.

You certaintly are.BTW that was meant to be forever instead of together.I know you'll stay together :))

India getting smacked without Dhoni getting blamed is a great gift for you,no?:p

India getting smacked without Dhoni getting blamed is a great gift for you,no?:p

I am yet to watch the highlights, but I have been told by a friend that Saha played an Afridi-like shot to get out on such a crucial stage of the game, is it true? Ab guzaara kijiye Thanndey Kaptaan (Captain Cool) ke beghair:msd.

happy belated [MENTION=6745]DHONI183[/MENTION].

Thanks, brother:).

A very happy birthday to [MENTION=130309]King_Rizzy[/MENTION]. May God bless you with many more years. Amen.

A very, very, very, very happy birthday to one of our best posters not only to come from India but in general - [MENTION=45152]Saurav[/MENTION]. May God bless him with all the health in the world and may the Almighty be with him in every phase of life and may he never meet disappointments and hardships in life. Amen. And if indeed so, then may every trial in his life make him an even stronger person than he already is.

[MENTION=45152]Saurav[/MENTION] Achha chaley´n janamm-din pe hee btaa dey´n ke ishq kitney kiye:ekdin?

A very, very, very, very happy birthday to one of our best posters not only to come from India but in general - [MENTION=45152]Saurav[/MENTION]. May God bless him with all the health in the world and may the Almighty be with him in every phase of life and may he never meet disappointments and hardships in life. Amen. And if indeed so, then may every trial in his life make him an even stronger person than he already is.

[MENTION=45152]Saurav[/MENTION] Achha chaley´n janamm-din pe hee btaa dey´n ke ishq kitney kiye:ekdin?

Thanks.Those are very kind words :)

tauba,mujh jaise sharif insaan se kaise kaise sawaal poochte ho?:moyo

A very happy birthday to [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION] bhai:135:.

Happy Birthday ;) [MENTION=130309]King_Rizzy[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6745]DHONI183[/MENTION]

May god bless both of your old souls :yk

My Birthday!!!!!! :36::36:

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday ;) [MENTION=130309]King_Rizzy[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6745]DHONI183[/MENTION]

May god bless both of your old souls :yk

Thanks man, even though you are 12 months and nine days too early here (in my case at least).

Mine is not an old soul in any way! Only 24.....

Happy birthday!

Thanks man, even though you are 12 months and nine days too early here (in my case at least).

Mine is not an old soul in any way! Only 24.....

I thought it was your birthday bro, people were wishing you in this thread :)) and lol i always assumed you and Rizzy to be old timers, very wise buzurgh type.

I thought it was your birthday bro, people were wishing you in this thread :)) and lol i always assumed you and Rizzy to be old timers, very wise buzurgh type.

Hmmmm,.... what caused such a perception if I may know:13:?

Happy birthday to Kiriranjhan Prabharakarna Sriparawardena Attapatu Jayasuriya Lakshmanshivarama Shivavenkata Rajashekhar Srinavasan Trichchipalli Yenkeparan Pileparan Budoor Chinaswami Muttuswami Venugopal Iyer......

In short, our [MENTION=134867]Kiri[/MENTION].

:135:!

Happy Birthday [MENTION=134867]Kiri[/MENTION]! :135:

Happy birthday to Kiriranjhan Prabharakarna Sriparawardena Attapatu Jayasuriya Lakshmanshivarama Shivavenkata Rajashekhar Srinavasan Trichchipalli Yenkeparan Pileparan Budoor Chinaswami Muttuswami Venugopal Iyer......

In short, our [MENTION=134867]Kiri[/MENTION].

:135:!

Thank you so much!

And Dhoni:yk :)))

Thank you so much!

And Dhoni:yk :)))

Well, the credit originally goes to this scene from a Bollywood film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saTxhIaatis

A South Indian tells his name. You may not understand everything in it, but it´s a very short video and I would insist you to watch through. I noted the name by playing the video again and again the times when it was released.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday [MENTION=136108]Donal Cozzie[/MENTION] or may be Donnie Cozal! :135: :p

I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead.

Happy Birthday [MENTION=136108]Donal Cozzie[/MENTION] or may be Donnie Cozal! :135: :p

I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead.

[MENTION=136108]Donal Cozzie[/MENTION] Meri taraf se bhi aapko saal-girrah bohatt, bohatt mubarak ho, bhai. #LearnUrdu.

Happy birthday to [MENTION=117]Shayan[/MENTION], hope you have a good one.

16 today! had an awesome surprise birthday party last night

Happy birthday [MENTION=45290]Sir john[/MENTION] and [MENTION=48990]saad1024[/MENTION]

Hey [MENTION=131867]London_Lahori[/MENTION], happy birthday! :D

How the hell can you remember everybody's birthdays? It's pretty amazing tbh! :))

Wish you a very happy birthday, [MENTION=131867]London_Lahori[/MENTION]. Stay blessed. :19:

Happy belated birthday London_Lahori! :)

How the hell can you remember everybody's birthdays? It's pretty amazing tbh! :))

Wish you a very happy birthday, [MENTION=131867]London_Lahori[/MENTION]. Stay blessed. :19:
Just forgot mine. :sanga

[MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION]

Happy birthday to you, awesome, adopted, PakPassion older sister, one of the best posters around (maybe not anymore... :()! :D Hope you have a great day, and a really wonderful year ahead of you. :D

P. S. I miss all the fun times we had, jigger. :( :((

[MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION]

Happy birthday to you, awesome, adopted, PakPassion older sister, one of the best posters around (maybe not anymore... :()! :D Hope you have a great day, and a really wonderful year ahead of you. :D

P. S. I miss all the fun times we had, jigger. :( :((

rmFv3sL.gif

Back