PPFMC - Stats (Season 2)

Royal Mafia already 9 points clear! The team I built last season was good, but this season Ibad has taken them to another level.

Royal Mafia already 9 points clear! The team I built last season was good, but this season Ibad has taken them to another level.

your team was already full of stars but some of the managers gave me their superstars who they thought were not good and those stars made Royal Mafia even more stronger.

I am a very unforgiving critic but i have got to say Biryanis have emerged as the giant killers this season. :)

Things looking bleak in CDF for me. Need Angels to lose both their matches now.

Very promising stuff from my team after the early drought. Recent form has been great, looks like i got my formation right.

Back up to second but those couple of losses has seen us fall off the pace from the leader. Need Mafia to have a poor second half and we need to play well.

Next match can see us standing anywhere from 8th to 12th position.

From 15th to 8th. Commitment to excellence! This dream of a journey must not end, lets go all the way Monsters! Top 3 must be our realistic aim..

Stats updated after Zizou Cup's First Round.
Also Quarter Final matches added..

Still at 6th but 4 points behind 5th team. Need to keep winning matches, draws not enough.

We're back up to 2nd position. Need to remain their now till the end of the season.

Finished 7th then. Was too rusty at the start of the season, but a very decent finish. Well done Monsters, we must improve for the next season because our ambition is still high.

Finished in 3rd place. Pretty happy with that.

Attack was amazing, just 1 goal less than Mafias. Defense needs some work.

Back