elbatigolclsicostatsteaw.png

Zizou Cup

ifdfilbxb.png

zizoucjwj.png

zizouciti.png

Copa Do Fenomeno

Knockout Stage

Last edited:
Yeah id take a print screen and post it on your desktop if i were you...not gonna be like that for long lol :p :zardari

-_- Rude. Biryanis are looking at bigger and better things this year, bro.

Fluked their way to top. Against Mordor, you won't score one goal. :yk

Monsters just warming up. Surprised to see Biryanis still standing alongside decent teams. Riding their luck.

First win for Monsters. #2 greatest defense in PPFMC 2 right now, #1 of all time. Still bringing it.

Glad to see our friends tasting success. Huntsmen are quality.

I must break into top half. Waiting to face my bunnies Biryani Royales.

Andy Carroll is the bargain of the season so far like Michu for Swansea City!

It's a great feeling being top of the summit for 2 competitions!

It's an honour being at the top of the table in the esteemed company of Royal Mafia.

Monsters 13th in the table, Biryanis 4th. Who are the minnows/bunnies/losers, etc.? :))) :)))

Last edited:
Defending champs back in contention for Copa glory !

We should be in top half soon, team has given good results in last two games.

First points dropped in the league. Chance to catchup with the leader in the upcoming game against Mafia.

We are on a 2 match unbeaten run! Things are getting better, just a matter of time.

Streaks are overrated. I have no streak and I'm 6th. Besides you have way more knowledge and experience :sachin

24 more matches to go, the table can turn in our way.

11th now thanks to a superb win. Hopefully will get into top half soon. Come on boys!

Lol @ the Monsters who supposedly have the best defense in the league are tied with the Biryanis. But we're 4th and they're 11th :))

Lol @ the Monsters who supposedly have the best defense in the league are tied with the Biryanis. But we're 4th and they're 11th :))

Early days, eventually we will show our class. 20 matches to go pal.

Still in the hunt for Copa, the defending champs!

Getting a bit tight in the Cup. Need to string a couple of good results.

Biryani out of the cup I guess. Rockets looking good to qualify. Between me and Hell's angels then.

Back