Pro Bats

"I have seen and used many players bats and they didnt really impress me coz they were just normal bats like my bats are. Most of my bats outperformed the pro bats. I've have even sold some of my bats to a current test player and most of my bats impressed the test player but I didnt sell him the top ones. He bought 2/3 cheap ones of me that performed."

Performance in terms of what? Doesnt this player have a sponsor that will give him as many bats as he wants? Why would he need to buy them?

Look at how thick Tendulkar's bat is..

135554.jpg

*as discussed in an interview about his gear, good read that should have a look at it if you havn't already.

A few months ago my cricket team had a final at Edgbaston and after we lost the game some guy offered to tour us around the new Edgbaston.

He took us to the players dressing room and in there was Neil Carter. We spoke to him for abit and then he let us go around the dressing room. I went around and I picked up Jon Trott's bat and trust me it was really big and heavy. Then I looked back and saw about 10/15 pink gripped Ian Bell Adidas bats. They looked superb. We then went on to the ground and the tour guy told us about the history of the ground.

SempreSami, you beat me!! :pissed: :)) :))

I liked Nasser's comment "Gunn & Moore what are you going to do about that?''

This is like 4th GM FLare I have seen break like this

reminds me of when Watson broke his GM playing in IPL with Rajistan, the ball still went for 6!! I think it was a GM at least.

Umar Akmals GM also broke that way. Ironically all of the four bats turned out to be GM :))

Does this means handle quality is not unto mark?

Puma has signed Yuvraj....big movie by Puma here

Attachments

• 138748.jpg
    138748.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 438
Puma's are massive i have a youth size puma 3000 and it has 34mm edges, that is massive for youths (small ments/academy)

I will say that the bat yuvi has under his arm has a similar shape to the new M&H bat that they are claiming is the sachin shape. Think the bat is called the master or something like that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will say that the bat yuvi has under his arm has a similar shape to the new M&H bat that they are claiming is the sachin shape. Think the bat is called the master or something like that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to PakPassion Jason, I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you ever have a question feel free to PM me.

I agree with you actually, here is Master shape;

masterbat12.jpg

Haha, look at that thing, no concaving, low sweetspot and a huge toe. Surely it picks up like a bag of bricks!

When I visited M&H in August the guys said they made half a dozen bats for Tendulkar. Apparently Tendulkar came to see them during Indias tour match against Somerset.

Maybe thats when they decided to copy the shape and launch one, could be very true.

JazaakAllah Khair for sharing

Do you have any other stories? You met Marcus, did you happen to see his bats and specs?

No I didn't get to see any of Marcus' bats but apparently he is a regular visitor to M&H.

M&H have a framed Justin Langer bat (with Kookaburra stickers on) hanging up in their showroom with a note from Langer thanking them for making him such a superb bat.

I selected it and as I was leaving the shop/showroom he was coming out of the workshop and kindly signed the back of the bat.

Have a look at Shahid Afridi's bat, he is just re-stickering SS Gladiators bats it seems;

attachment.php

I got another SS TON LE bat today and its a cracker, tested it with mallet and its pings amazingly very responsive( its probably my best SS bat ever so far).

Wow!! Even better than the last two--must be a real cracker. Pictures boss?

I got another SS TON LE bat today and its a cracker, tested it with mallet and its pings amazingly very responsive( its probably my best SS bat ever so far).

Haha, Maj take it easy with the bats, the Epic you picked up will be the only bat you need if it plays as well as it looks!

Back