PSL 8: Peshawar Zalmi (199/5) narrowly defeat Karachi Kings (197/5) by 2 runs to win Match 2

One fixer went for 10+ runs per over in his overs.

The other fixer goes for a golden duck.

He is supposed to replace Babar and Rizwan in the Pakistan T20I side. 🤣

Wade hitting shaheen for three sixes makes him a better batsman than Babar. I am laughing reading these gems.
Love how few posters name every Tom dick and harry to downplay Babar’s performances.

When was the last time Babar actually helped win a knockout in a tournament or a series decider for Pakistan in T20s I can’t remember any match a poor return for a so called great player.

Now Haider Ali will make that face where he does not know how he got out.

Out comes the loudmouth good for nothing captain. How dare he take digs at one of best batsmen in the game

When was the last time Babar actually helped win a knockout in a tournament or a series decider for Pakistan in T20s I can’t remember any match a poor return for a so called great player.

2022 semis. Please shut up with your hate

Wade hitting shaheen for three sixes makes him a better batsman than Babar. I am laughing reading these gems.
Love how few posters name every Tom dick and harry to downplay Babar’s performances.

They're coming up with every possible excuse to somehow make themselves feel better.

last world cup semi final. T20 tri series final in Newzealand. Both within the last six months.

You are basically Rana's sidekick, repeating whatever nonsense he says.

Why don't you show us the highlights of Sharjeel's 50 off 20 in this big chase on what was a flat pitch when PZ were batting ?

Oh, you just turned towards Umar Akmal now that the obese fixer has been proved as a fraud yet again.

2022 semis. Please shut up with your hate

That wasn’t Babar a soft 50 chasing a below par total the bowlers did all the work there try again.

Like to see you somehow make tailender stats in the last 2 tournaments look good go ahead or is that blind hate trying to analyse a players perdormance.

Lol don’t have to look too far back. Semi final of WC in Australia. Cricket is a team game u need a good 11 to reach knockouts consistently and win. How many tournaments has Kohli won with a world class team at his disposal?. Does that make him a bad player.
Anyways did I ask you to name Babar’s replacement?

What an average team kk is. All talk for nothing.

It's always been an avg team.the only exception being In 2020 due to covid multans hot momentum got broken off and then thanks to the bowlers and Babar they managed to win the trophy

That wasn’t Babar a soft 50 chasing a below par total the bowlers did all the work there try again.

Like to see you somehow make tailender stats in the last 2 tournaments look good go ahead or is that blind hate trying to analyse a players perdormance.

Fake Rana now 50 becomes soft 50 lol

Alhamdulilah the team with honest and integral players is well on its way to prevailing

This Irshad guy is getting away with some rubbish bowling

Even though I'm a Karachiite, I really hope KK ends up losing all 10 games. They are an obnoxious unit. Filled with toxicity from start to bottom.

Sharjeel, Malik, Imad, Amir - A brilliant amalgamation of spot fixers and toxic players

Then they have accumulated the TTFs - Haider Ali, Mir Hamza, Aamer Yamin.

To top it off their foreigners are all on the verge of retirements - Tye, Wade, Tahir,

Only one quality player in the entire squad - James Vince.

Why didn't KK pick James Vince today?

The batting line up is wrong you can’t have 2 experienced batsmen after 2 younger ones.

If Karachi have to chase 60-65 in the last 5 overs they will have a good chance. Cant afford to lose another wickets before that equation.

Babar scoring at a good clip

Amir getting spanked

Mentality monster Imad getting decimated

Sharjeel getting a golden duck and Rana then claiming that’s better than a 40 ball 50(!!)

Babar using smart bowling changes to stop KK’s momentum.
[MENTION=2016]Rana[/MENTION] and his cult (@topspin , [MENTION=145645]Cric1234[/MENTION] etc) in the mud

World cup Semi-Final 3 months ago.

Amir getting spanked

Sharjeel getting a golden duck and Rana then claiming that’s better than a 40 ball 50(!!)

[MENTION=2016]Rana[/MENTION] and his cult (@topspin , [MENTION=145645]Cric1234[/MENTION] etc) in the mud

A night to remember....:))

Amir getting spanked

Imad Wasim batting better than Babar...

:kakmal

Babar has never played an innings like this even after playing the whole powerplay

KK need to look at the batting order.

Vince will obviously come into the XI but Qasim Akram at 4 is not too clever.

Babar needs to swallow his pride and bring Imad back to the team.

Imad has outbatted him. Brilliant 50.

61 off 30.

Could be close if these 2 stick around.

A bit of firepower still to come for KK.

Malik needs to up his strike-rate here.

Can't just rely on Imad.

Qasim Akram the match loser

He cost KK 15 runs and then his little rubbish innings losing momentum in the powerplay

Back