PSL 8: Peshawar Zalmi (199/5) narrowly defeat Karachi Kings (197/5) by 2 runs to win Match 2

Malik unfortunately hasn't scored fast enough which is needed. Karachi likely to fall short of the target.

Can’t wait for the careers of these 4 cancerous uncles Malik, Imad, Amir and Wahab to finish

Why start the match so late?

There can always be a dew factor

Win or lose, this is some innings from Imad Wasim.

PZ's bowling has to be one of the weakest of the PSL.

This attack will lose them more games than anything.

24 off 2 overs needed.

PZ gone past the cut-off time so they have to have 5 fielders in the circle.

This has been some innings from Imad.

Absolute pathetic behaviour from him in recent days regarding Babar, but a captain's knock here.

The bowling was well below par though.

Lol don’t have to look too far back. Semi final of WC in Australia. Cricket is a team game u need a good 11 to reach knockouts consistently and win. How many tournaments has Kohli won with a world class team at his disposal?. Does that make him a bad player.
Anyways did I ask you to name Babar’s replacement?

Even a tailender can better strike rates of 93 and 107.

This has been some innings from Imad.

Absolute pathetic behaviour from him in recent days regarding Babar, but a captain's knock here.

The bowling was well below par though.

Puttar abhi dua Kar tu bas

Horrendous captaincy and team selection from Babar. Malik is a walking wicket against any pacer above 135 kph, should’ve played Arshad Iqbal over this trundler Khurram

Anyone who knows me, knows that I drop catches like Neesham just did

Poor bowling lineup+dropped catches. But PZ will lose this because of Babar’s slow knock

Brilliant batting that from Shoaib Malik and Imad Wasim. 131 runs partnership which is the highest 5th wicket partnership in the history of the Pakistan Super League

PZ throwing this away - dropped catches and now a crucial no ball.

16 needed off the last over.

That's going to be tough.

A bit of game awareness and they would have been chasing 14 in the last over

Fine over nonethless.

KK still favourites.

And pakistan need this imad in their t20 team. Amazing batting.

Back