PSL 9 Transfers/Trades

Rana

Hall of Famer
Runs
What’s the updates guys? Biggest news being speculated is that Naseem will be moving to PZ in order to complete Babar’s team who need a strike bowler in order to win the PSL…

Just to give you all some perspective, Naseem was also part of Babar’s Galle Titans earlier on in the LPL…they finished last in the league. So this isn’t necessarily a solution to their woes.

Also hearing that KK may opt for Shan Masood to lead their franchise over Imad. Another poor decision IMO, Shan really has no business playing T20 cricket. Yes he will accumulate runs at the top of the order but he will only be adding to the PCB’s options of more top order accumulators…the torture will continue in the long run.

What’s MS’s story? Will Rizwan stay or is he looking for a franchise that promises no sponsors from betting companies etc?

Would be highly surprised if Shadab is retained as captain of IU.

QG have serious management issues and they need to make sure that they get the best deal when trading Naseem. They’ve invested a lot of time and emotion in this kid during his rough days, I feel really bad for him deserting like this now that he has established himself to some extent.

Last edited by a moderator:
The IPL takes place a month after the start of PSL but the transfer/retention activity of the league is rampant…

There is hardly any credible news or confirmed transfers in this year’s PSL, the draft is less than a month away I believe!

The IPL takes place a month after the start of PSL but the transfer/retention activity of the league is rampant…

There is hardly any credible news or confirmed transfers in this year’s PSL, the draft is less than a month away I believe!

Shan news is interesting.

Crazy for KK to lose Imad or Amir for him.

It's almost done

Naseem to Islamabad with Azam and Wasim jnr moving to Quetta

Islamabad looks a strong team like always, need to replace Shadab as captain and we are good to win a 3rd title InshAllah

Wouldn't mind Shadab being traded to KK for Imad

Some really dodgy dealings on going…

Apparently IU had a deal agreed with QG for Naseem Shah. IU offered Azam Khan and Wasim JR for Naseem. This deal was agreed

But then apparently a wicket keeper/batsman advised Wasim JR to ask to be added in the draft system. So this has broken down the deal for IU.

Infuriating if true!

Apparently IU had a deal agreed with QG for Naseem Shah. IU offered Azam Khan and Wasim JR for Naseem. This deal was agreed

But then apparently a wicket keeper/batsman advised Wasim JR to ask to be added in the draft system. So this has broken down the deal for IU.

Infuriating if true!
how is this dodgy?

you really need to know see other sports to learn how trading works in sports

Infuriating if true!
Wasim would be making the biggest mistake of his life if he goes into the draft

Looking at his pathetic PSL record, he wouldn't have any takers

But idk whether to believe you or not. You do have a strong disliking for a wicketkeeper/batsman who Wasim would listen to

The only way this can be proven true is If the Naseem deal with Islamabad doesn't go through and Wasim gets picked up by Multan

What a terrible move it would be if Imad is sent packing to Islamabad. We dont need him. We already have one spinner that cant spin, no need for another one.

KK shifted Babar out to adjust Imad, they sent away Rizwan earlier. And now Imad gets traded. What a joke of a franchise.

That too giving away Hassan Ali for him? Hassan Ali may not be as good, but if i had to choose a bowler, i would keep hassan ali instead of Imad.

Islamabad has made it a habit to make bad trades. First they kept Asif ALi and gave away Iftikhar for Azam Khan and made him keeper, and now this.

Meanwhile we have zafar Gohar, Mubasir and Abrar Ahmad that will just warm benches because of Shadab. Imad cannot be adjusted in the playing 11 with soo many spinners

how is this dodgy?

you really need to know see other sports to learn how trading works in sports
How can the keeper who I am pretty sure is someone who’s cricketing guts I hate advise a player that isn’t from his franchise to tell their franchise they want to be released and not traded?!!

Conflict of Interest on going again and again!! Wasim JR is also managed by Saya!!

What a terrible move it would be if Imad is sent packing to Islamabad. We dont need him. We already have one spinner that cant spin, no need for another one.

KK shifted Babar out to adjust Imad, they sent away Rizwan earlier. And now Imad gets traded. What a joke of a franchise.

That too giving away Hassan Ali for him? Hassan Ali may not be as good, but if i had to choose a bowler, i would keep hassan ali instead of Imad.

Islamabad has made it a habit to make bad trades. First they kept Asif ALi and gave away Iftikhar for Azam Khan and made him keeper, and now this.

Meanwhile we have zafar Gohar, Mubasir and Abrar Ahmad that will just warm benches because of Shadab. Imad cannot be adjusted in the playing 11 with soo many spinners

It will be good for KK if they move on from Imad and Amir, these 2 have been playing for KK since inception. Its good for a franchise to have a reset with some fresh senior players. Shan should be allowed to set his direction as captain for the Franchise.

How can the keeper who I am pretty sure is someone who’s cricketing guts I hate advise a player that isn’t from his franchise to tell their franchise they want to be released and not traded?!!

Conflict of Interest on going again and again!! Wasim JR is also managed by Saya!!
Anyone can give an advice to his colleague. Calm down.

You just have an issue that why is it Rizwan giving advice.

In NHL, players end up influencing trades and which colleague to be drafted. This is nothing new. And if Multan has a first pick in Waseem's category, than it was good advice.

It will be good for KK if they move on from Imad and Amir, these 2 have been playing for KK since inception. Its good for a franchise to have a reset with some fresh senior players. Shan should be allowed to set his direction as captain for the Franchise.
Lol

Shan has no business playing T20

Good for franchise, but terrible for my home team.

Mike Hesson knows what he is doing

As long as Hasan Ali stays, me and Islamabad supporters would be reminded every season that Islamabad had the first pick when Rashid Khan entered his name for the first time in PSL draft
And Shadab picked Hasan Ali instead

Islamabad Lost out on 2 PSL seasons because of that
And Aqib Javed became some kind of an "underrated" coach and LQ became a "visionary" team because of this one blunder from Islamabad

Hasan is past his prime. And is a run machine especially on flat pindi pitches

Hopefully the Naseem deal goes through

Naseem, Shadab, Imad, Abrar, Faheem, Asif Ali look a strong Pakistani core
Hales, Gurbaz, Hesson as coach
Islamabad look favorites

United were aboutt to trade Abrar and wasim for naseem, than Rizwan convinced wasim to go into draft instead and now ms basically got naseem so everyone is going on crazy. Lol

If you guys follow NHL, this is something that GMs do with other Gms to win a trade or a particular player.

Islamabad united has gone abit crazy here. Giving away Abrar and Waseem for Naseem?

Mike Hesson knows what he is doing

As long as Hasan Ali stays, me and Islamabad supporters would be reminded every season that Islamabad had the first pick when Rashid Khan entered his name for the first time in PSL draft
And Shadab picked Hasan Ali instead

Islamabad Lost out on 2 PSL seasons because of that
And Aqib Javed became some kind of an "underrated" coach and LQ became a "visionary" team because of this one blunder from Islamabad

Hasan is past his prime. And is a run machine especially on flat pindi pitches

Hopefully the Naseem deal goes through

Naseem, Shadab, Imad, Abrar, Faheem, Asif Ali look a strong Pakistani core
Hales, Gurbaz, Hesson as coach
Islamabad look favorites
i agree with what you said. When he picked hassan ali over Rashid, i was mad that what the hell was this franchise doing and i found out that Shadab selected Hassan based on his friendship and yes this did cost us 3 seasons.

However, we dont need Imad Wasim. Doesnt spin the ball, we need to keep abrar and get 2 pacers in. I would do anything to get Iftikhar back and trade Asif Ali for him.

i agree with what you said. When he picked hassan ali over Rashid, i was mad that what the hell was this franchise doing and i found out that Shadab selected Hassan based on his friendship and yes this did cost us 3 seasons.

However, we dont need Imad Wasim. Doesnt spin the ball, we need to keep abrar and get 2 pacers in. I would do anything to get Iftikhar back and trade Asif Ali for him.
You don’t need Imad, but two seamers

And you would trade Asif Ali for Iftikhar…

InshaAllah Imad Wasim will be made captain of IU just for you

You don’t need Imad, but two seamers

And you would trade Asif Ali for Iftikhar…

InshaAllah Imad Wasim will be made captain of IU just for you
by invoking inshallah he will become captain? ok

I remember arguing with people who would paint Iftikhar, Asif, Khushdil with the same brush before the 2022 t20 WC. Iftikhar is far superior than the other two

However, he is platinum in Quetta

Shadab, Hales, Gurbaz are all better than him. Iftikhar is good, but platinum category wala level nahi hai

Imad coming in means Abrar on the bench for most games so idk what to make of that trade of it happens

Naseem Shah stats in the last PSL

7 wickets @37.14
Economy 7.64

Not sure why there is such a huge hype surrounding him.

Muhammad Wasim jr

What kind of person snakes his franchise that gave him a break like this?

7 wickets @37.14
Economy 7.64

Agreed, and he's almost guaranteed to miss a bunch of games due to injury

7 wickets @37.14
Economy 7.64

Naseem Shah is one of those players who don’t need to perform to be highly rated and whose reputation and aesthetics are significantly better than his performance.

He is the Shadab of fast bowling. Shadab ran his scam successfully for 5 years. Let’s see how far Naseem goes with his scam. My prediction is two years.

Agreed, and he's almost guaranteed to miss a bunch of games due to injury
Apparently they are trading Rilee Russouw for Naseem Shah

The guy who was basically carrying Multan Sultans for 2 years

According to reports, the seasoned all-rounder Imad Wasim has transitioned to Islamabad United, marking a move that adds depth and experience to the Islamabad United roster. Notably, Imad Wasim will be stepping into the role previously held by Hasan Ali within the Islamabad United setup.

Despite Imad Wasim’s arrival, Shadab Khan will continue to command Islamabad United as their captain.

Karachi is the dumbest franchise. They have let their captains go twice in a row.

How do they expect to build anything?

Imad had a decent season. His captaincy wasn't all that but there was enough of a foundation to build on for this year.

I wish we could somehow disband them. Karachi should be a cricketing powerhouse.

Karachi looks very bad if these trades are true. Getting in Masood if true as captain is weird. It goes against their ethos of playing aggressive openers. And I dunno how Karachi let their best player in imad go. Not to mention Masood’s clean image feels weird with sharjeel and Amir in the squad.

It seems like they are letting their best players go for nothing. I doubt there will be any suitable equal trade for imad. And we saw Babar go for very little.

Iu don’t need imad, but honestly he was the best player of last PSL and getting him for next to nothing is still probably worth it for Iu. Even batting alone. Devastating for Karachi.

Azam has been a great addition to IU. Iftikhar has historically underperformed in PSL, while Asif Ali whilst inconsistent as had seasons where he really stepped up.

If I were Iu I’d take imad and sell off Shadab for some players. I think that would make them a stronger team and even with shadab a bit out of popularity right now, I think teams would still be willing to trade quality players for him.

The murmurs have been interesting. KK is easily the dumbest franchise.
IU's main problem has been the opening bowlers since the departures of Sami and Rumman (as ironic as it sounds pairing economy with Sami). Imad and Naseem will provide good quite opening overs.
I personally don't want to see Shadab continuing as captain either. He's a bottler.

Hasan Ali moves to Karachi Kings, Imad Wasim joins Islamabad United

• Karachi Kings get Islamabad United’s first round silver pick in exchange for their second round silver pick

Lahore, 29 November 2023:

HBL PSL 5 winning captain Imad Wasim will don Islamabad United colours in the ninth edition of the tournament. Imad, who was named as the All-Rounder of HBL PSL 8, has been snapped by Islamabad United in the Platinum category while Hasan Ali (Diamond category) moves to Karachi Kings. By virtue of this player trade, Karachi Kings have received Islamabad United’s first round silver pick in exchange for their second round silver pick.

The successful relegation requests from franchisees ahead of the HBL PSL 2024 Player Draft include Lahore Qalandars’ Mirza Tahir Baig, Islamabad United’s Rumman Raees and Karachi Kings’ Mir Hamza (all Gold to Silver).

JiTMiSF.png

A good swap for islamabad united. Hassan ali is not a consistent performer and to replace him with imad would be great. Also unlike other franchises islamabadians' would root for imad as he is also their city mate.

Karachi Kings is foolish I guess. They let their winning captain go and took in Hassan Ali for him. LOL.
Karachi may have done badly under Imad overall but he still won them the cup in 2020 when they defeated Lahore Qalanders.

Honestly, Imad should be the IU captain

Shadab is not upto mark as a leader and tactician

Imad fans want everyone to forget the PSL 2023 didn’t happen. Here is what Kings achieved under his “leadership”

IMG_4815.jpeg

Imad is a deeply mediocre cricketer and nothing special as a captain either. Kings made the right call by booting him out after the finished second last under his captaincy this year.

The problem for Pakistani fans is that the longer a player stays out of the team, the better he becomes.

Imad has suddenly became a savior even though he is as average as Shadab and Nawaz and had he stayed in the team all this time, the same fans would be wanting him gone from.

United needs a new captain but Imad isn’t the answer, although it will most definitely fall in his lap if they decided to move on from Shadab.

Imad fans want everyone to forget the PSL 2023 didn’t happen. Here is what Kings achieved under his “leadership”

View attachment 139521

Imad is a deeply mediocre cricketer and nothing special as a captain either. Kings made the right call by booting him out after the finished second last under his captaincy this year.

The problem for Pakistani fans is that the longer a player stays out of the team, the better he becomes.

Imad has suddenly became a savior even though he is as average as Shadab and Nawaz and had he stayed in the team all this time, the same fans would be wanting him gone from.

United needs a new captain but Imad isn’t the answer, although it will most definitely fall in his lap if they decided to move on from Shadab.
Karachi I believe is dead last overall in terms of win percentage over all PSLs. Only team with sub 40% win. That is terrible. But Imad was the only player who really performed on Karachi, in a team of underperperformers. I think KK are absolutely desperate to change their fortunes now.

It’s a difficult one. Ideally you want to trade Imad for some actual good players and get in another captain to take Karachi in a fresh direction. Same thing Imad actually might do better as captain somewhere else.

But feels like there’s no point doing that, with Karachi not even having the quality of squad to compete. Trading away Babar and Imad for virtually nothing has been incredibly damaging for the franchise. It is fine to let go of their best players but you’ve got to get something decent in return.

Reports that Mohammad Amir will join or has joined Quetta Gladiators

QG doing some smart business here. Losing Naseem for Russow, Amir and Abbas Afridi is pretty good if you ask me.

Off-loading a crock like Naseem who isn’t really a wicket taker for 3 proper T20 players (Russow, Abbas and Amir)

Excellent work QG

Abbas Afridi stats in PSL 8:

23 wickets @16.17. Economy on the high side of 9.45, but he was an excellent middle overs break through bowler for MS during the campaign.

Who in their right mind would swap him for Naseem Shah?

Looks like KK want to improve their PR by trading away Imad and Amir. They need to get rid of their genius minds who decided to pick Haider Ali in Platinum for Babar as well. They need to let go of Mazhar Arshad as well. The guy is a fraud of an analyst. James Fuller, Wade (Platinum), Cutting, Musa, Lammonby, Cockbain, Thompson, Abell (a good FC player though). These have historically been poor picks.

Reports are that KK want to get Shan Masood on board as their captain but MS reluctant to release

Not sure I’ve heard bigger nonsense when it comes to T20 cricket. No wonder Pakistan is decades behind the world’s best white ball teams!

It’s Shan Masood for crying out loud! Not Quinton DeQock or David Warner. Shocking to see a PSL franchise desperate to sign him and another PSL franchise desperate to hold on to him!

Shan Masood was a good captain for Multan and had a great season as Batsman as well in PSL V

Shan Masood was a good captain for Multan and had a great season as Batsman as well in PSL V
That was a long time ago and he was 30ish around that time

How is Shan improving as a T20 batter himself? He has designed himself to take singles in the powerplay and not hit the ball in the air as an opener. He understands that he has no power game so he tries to maximise what he can do as a batter (take suck singles and hit through the ground).

It’s the wrong kind of advertisement especially when the lack of intent was highlighted and exposed in the last 2-3 years. Pakistan cricket continuing to promote and not purge out these kind of players will keep them in the 80s

Getting m amir would be a great plus for QG but they need not to release naseem shah. It would be like trading diamond for gold. QG must stick with both if they want any title glory this season.

Getting m amir would be a great plus for QG but they need not to release naseem shah. It would be like trading diamond for gold. QG must stick with both if they want any title glory this season.
Naseem will not play for QG. He will just sulk and sit out the tournament

Naseem will not play for QG. He will just sulk and sit out the tournament
No if not for QG he can still play for any other franchise. I believe, he will get recovered from injury by the time psl approaches. Could you elaborate why you made that statement.

No if not for QG he can still play for any other franchise. I believe, he will get recovered from injury by the time psl approaches. Could you elaborate why you made that statement.
As far as I understand (I could be wrong), Naseem wanted out last season…as soon as he got involved in the Pakistan team and became a part of the Babar friend’s clique.

QG being kind to him (as they always have been) released him into the draft but where hoping for him to be picked up by someone that wouldn’t become a title contender. He was picked Up by MS as their first pick but then QG used their right to retain card right away and got Naseem back. So Naseem reluctantly had to play another season for them.

It’s got to the point now that Naseem just doesn’t want to be there anymore and he either won’t play, or will only play for a franchise of his choice. He clearly wants to go to Peshawar, Multan or Islamabad…that’s where the vast majority of Pakistan’s current team play and are teams who need good seamers. There is competition at Lahore and their 3 seamers seam to be settled, Naseem knows he won’t break into them or will have to deliver to somehow maintain his spot.

Mohammad Nawaz on his way out too apparently,

Looks like he will end up at Zalmi with his friend

Reports are that KK want to get Shan Masood on board as their captain but MS reluctant to release

Not sure I’ve heard bigger nonsense when it comes to T20 cricket. No wonder Pakistan is decades behind the world’s best white ball teams!

It’s Shan Masood for crying out loud! Not Quinton DeQock or David Warner. Shocking to see a PSL franchise desperate to sign him and another PSL franchise desperate to hold on to him!
They traded away Imad Wasim. Best player of the last tournament for a Hasan “has been” Ali.

They traded away Imad Wasim. Best player of the last tournament for a Hasan “has been” Ali.
They better hope some heavy T20 players (Maxwell, Warner, DeQock) become available for the PSL and they get 1 or 2 of them in the draft

Otherwise it could well be a repeat of last year

Abbas Afridi stats in PSL 8:

23 wickets @16.17. Economy on the high side of 9.45, but he was an excellent middle overs break through bowler for MS during the campaign.

Who in their right mind would swap him for Naseem Shah?
abbas for naseem is fair deal. Naseem isn't a bad bowler. Good trade

View attachment 139521

United made a bad decision to give away hassan for a guy who cant spin the ball and is known to be toxic.

The whole dressing room of ISB is going to be a mess now.

Abbas Afridi is a better T20 bowler than Naseem

He’s not flashy or doesn’t have the strong PR that Naseem has
Abbas Afridi hasnt proven himself in international yet, so your argument is invalid.

Naseem has proven himself in international. The trade was very good. One team gets a product that has been made, while another gets a prospect.

This PSL 9 trading has been the best, as alot of teams are doing some major changes, and the best thing about this is the trades. Trade relationships are built and can carry for years. For example, IU can keep a gruddge against MS for the waseem trade bust they comitted, so in future, IU might do something or similar as it happens in leagues.

Really enjoying the trades of this season.

Karachi is the dumbest franchise. They have let their captains go twice in a row.

How do they expect to build anything?

Imad had a decent season. His captaincy wasn't all that but there was enough of a foundation to build on for this year.

I wish we could somehow disband them. Karachi should be a cricketing powerhouse.
They let Rizwan go, they let Hales go, they let go of rizwan.

I made a thread about this but cant find it, could someone bump it. It was about Karachi kings letting go players.

Abbas Afridi is a better T20 bowler than Naseem

He’s not flashy or doesn’t have the strong PR that Naseem has

For now, yes, Abbas is better. ODIs — Naseem.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like people are really overrating Naseem Shah. Averages nearly 29 in t20 cricket (35 in internationals!!). He's a decent option but he's far from a star bowler in this format

Iftikhar Ahmed becomes Sultan

Multan Sultans’ trade with Quetta Gladiators brings one of the most sought after T20 all-rounders in the camp along with the first platinum pick for Rilee Rossouw and a silver round one pick

It is an honour for me to represent the people of Multan as their passion for this game is second to none, says Iftikhar

Captain Muhammad Rizwan: Excited to welcome Iftikhar who brings outstanding skills that a champion team desires

This is definitely one of the biggest trade deals in the history of the HBL PSL, and I am delighted to welcome Iftikhar Ahmed in our camp, says head coach Abdul Rehman

Chief executive Ali Tareen: Iftimania is the best middle order hitter in Pakistan and aligns with our focus on developing and protecting a domestic core

I am sure our passionate and cricket-loving fans will be over the moon when we announce our complete retention list in due course, says Hijab Zahid

30 November 2023: In what is the most surprising move of the HBL Pakistan Super League 9 trade window, Multan Sultans, the franchise with the best win-percentage (55.22) in the history of the tournament, have snapped Iftikhar Ahmed.

The trade deal with Quetta Gladiators also sees Multan Sultans get the first pick in the platinum round one in exchange for Rilee Rossouw and the first Silver category pick.

Iftikhar has evolved into a formidable all-rounder for his power-hitting and foxy off-spin. He brings an experience of 229 T20 matches in which he has scored 4,476 runs. He also has a century in the format to go with 30 half-centuries. Since the start of his career in October 2010, the muscular batter has been smashing a boundary every 6.75 balls. He recently reached the 50-wicket landmark and his economy stands at 7.31.

Iftikhar Ahmed: “I am delighted to become a Sultan. It is an honour for me to represent the people of Multan as their passion for this game is second to none. Multan Sultans have evolved into a strong team and their record in the last three seasons speak for itself. Now, it is my ambition to help them bag the prestigious HBL PSL trophy.

“Sultans, #IftiMania aapki team mein araha hay!”

Captain Muhammad Rizwan: “I am very excited to welcome Iftikhar Ahmed. He brings outstanding all-round skills, which we need to be a champion team.

“It was not only his on-field skills that made us finalise this trade, but he is also a brilliant team player who uplifts dressing rooms with his presence. We are eager to put together a set of players whose skills are in sync with our positive, bold and aggressive brand of cricket.”

Head coach Abdul Rehman: “This is definitely one of the biggest trade deals in the history of the HBL PSL, and I am delighted to welcome Iftikhar Ahmed in our camp. I have seen Iftikhar grow into a fabulous cricketer and considering the match-winner he has become, every coach wants to have him in his team.

“Our philosophy is to develop a strong domestic core of cricketers and Iftikhar fits that perfectly. He provides tremendous value to any T20 side with his power hitting in the middle-order and that is the reason why we were keen on getting him on our side. He has also turned into a useful off-spinner who you can rely on to provide you breakthroughs in any phase of the innings.

“We will definitely miss Rilee Rossouw who has been an outstanding team player and has had a great role in taking us to where this franchise is today. Rilee was our Mr dependable and whenever we wanted him to deliver, he got the job done for us. We wish Rilee well for everything that is ahead of him.”

Chief executive Ali Khan Tareen: “Multan Sultans have always had experienced and aggressive batters in the middle order and that has been one of the keys to our success. With our focus on developing and protecting a domestic core, Iftikhar Ahmed aka Iftimania is the best middle order hitter in Pakistan. He adds destructive power against spin and pace and brings calmness with years of experience.

“I also want to thank Rilee Rossouw for giving us some incredible memories. While he will not be in our dressing room this season, we will definitely remember him for his services to the franchise. Wherever he will go, he will always be remembered for his time at Multan Sultans, as once you become a Sultan, you always stay a Sultan.”

General Manager Hijab Zahid: “After putting together a highly professional, knowledgeable and skillful coaching staff, we are now committed to getting together the best set of players. I am sure our passionate, cricket-loving fans will be over the moon when we announce our complete retention list in due course.

Iftikhar further added, “I want to thank Ali Bhai for his trust in me.”

Ali responded, “Bhai?”

1701339384692.png

I thought it was Naseem for Russow and Abbas, this is a major twist

Multan and Peshawar should trade their franchise names as well

Now reports suggesting PZ are in the driving seat to sign Naseem Shah

Another twist in the tail

I think these franchise owners are out of their minds. Naseem Shah needs rehabilitation and should not play.

I think these franchise owners are out of their minds. Naseem Shah needs rehabilitation and should not play.
They want to keep him as a long term investment, even if he doesn’t play this season they will have him available for the next few

So what’s the crack here?

Naseem doesn’t want to go to Multan?

As Shoaib Malik mentioned during a TV show, we should let Naseem Shah complete his rehab first before bringing him back to the field. He is our asset, and I stand by his words.

If Naseem goes to Multan
The 6 pakistani players would be

Rizwan, Iftikhar, Naseem, Ihsanullah, Usama Mir and Tayyab Tahir if he gets traded for Shan

This even sounds unfair
5/6 if fit will walk into the Pakistan t20 team

Their 7th Pakistani player from emerging category would be really good as well as they have the best eye for talent- Abbas Afridi and Ihsanullah were in emerging last season

Back