Ryw

First Class Star
Runs
Assalam O Alaikum CD Bhai and all,

My uncle is planning to go for a

holiday in Pakistan, Can some one Reccomend me good quality Cricket

Stores in Rawalpindi and Islamabad because i want some cricket

equipment, Plz mention adresses also if you know because it will be easy

for him to find Cricket stores Many Many Thanks in advance.

Best Wishes

ManHOOS

I go to Islamabad every year but I just don't know any shops there.

I know one in Super Market but he is very very expensive.

I go to Islamabad every year but I just don't know any shops there.

I know one in Super Market but he is very very expensive.

Thanks have you ever heared Saddar Rawalpindi Shops coz i was searching on google and found Saddar Rawalpindi but no adresses or websites :(

Saddar Rawalpindi Shops? I have never heard the name in my life.

When I go Pakistan I spend a week or 10 days maximum in Islamabad so I don't know about any there. Ask about Lahore if you want too :D

There is a guy called Armie and he has his business so google batsandmore and you will find him they are based in Islamabad.

Saddar Rawalpindi Shops? I have never heard the name in my life.

When I go Pakistan I spend a week or 10 days maximum in Islamabad so I don't know about any there. Ask about Lahore if you want too :D

There is a guy called Armie and he has his business so google batsandmore and you will find him they are based in Islamabad.

Thanks I am looking it Thanks 4 help

@emclub Not even funny :manzoor

There are some sports/cricket shops in Saddar, but they do not have any of the top of the range cricket bats/equipments if thats what you are looking for - this was about 2 years ago when I last visited.
There are top of the range bats in some Islamabad sports stores but they are more expensive as CD said.

There are some sports/cricket shops in Saddar, but they do not have any of the top of the range cricket bats/equipments if thats what you are looking for - this was about 2 years ago when I last visited.
There are top of the range bats in some Islamabad sports stores but they are more expensive as CD said.

Thanks for help Ya i am getting da same info Thanks once again :afridi

Back