[REPORT] Fakhar Zaman to PCB Chairman: 'Patient on whom surgery is performed is always a player of the Pakistan team and not the people around you'

BouncerGuy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
According to sources, Fakhar Zaman said to the Chairman of the PCB during the connection camp:

'When we speak about the matter of surgery, it seems that the patient on whom the surgery is always performed is a player of the Pakistan team. Why don't you look at the people around you? Perform surgery on them'.

Last edited:
Fakhar did the right thing. All guns and blazing like his batting. No hostage taken. We back Fakhar e Pakistan in this.

You hide behind him as fraud T20/white ball players

Every valid success in white ball cricket for Pakistan is on the back of this guy stepping up at the most difficult times, yet it is you frauds who lap up the adulation and make money on the back of him.

You once again hide like cowards. You know this guy is simple, honest and innocent. You have used and manipulated him for this honesty and simplicity in the past. You do it again now!

Fakhar speaks up about a valid mismanagement of his NOC Struggles ONLY. Yet people who love RizBar are the ones who are promoting this and commending him the most for this act.

You cowards will always be on my radar! I will always call you out and expose your true nature!

Do not really agree here with FZ.
I mean the team has faced embarrassment after embarrassment and 99% of the squad remains intact.
Yes, PCB is a mess and always has been, but the players are equally pathetic and below par. I mean even fitness levels are not up to normal standard. Players prefer to play T20 24/7 and have 0 work ethic in improving their game.

Do not really agree here with FZ.
I mean the team has faced embarrassment after embarrassment and 99% of the squad remains intact.
Yes, PCB is a mess and always has been, but the players are equally pathetic and below par. I mean even fitness levels are not up to normal standard. Players prefer to play T20 24/7 and have 0 work ethic in improving their game.
PCB’s stance on messing around with these jokers on NOCs is totally valid.

Fakhar’s case is a bit different. He has been hard done by.

But I think PCB deserve Sitara-E-Imtiaz for cancelling RizBar’s Canada league NOCs. 5* administration work!

Why are the people behind Fakhar hiding as usual and pushing him to speak up?

They have always hid behind his innocence in the past. They ain’t man enough to speak up themselves. This is nothing to be proud of. This guy Fakhar has always been used!

@mominsaigol @topspin @shaz619

They are lumping Fakhar with the rest to protect you know who and also, his holiness who shall not be named :misbah3

You hide behind him as fraud T20/white ball players

Every valid success in white ball cricket for Pakistan is on the back of this guy stepping up at the most difficult times, yet it is you frauds who lap up the adulation and make money on the back of him.

You once again hide like cowards. You know this guy is simple, honest and innocent. You have used and manipulated him for this honesty and simplicity in the past. You do it again now!

Fakhar speaks up about a valid mismanagement of his NOC Struggles ONLY. Yet people who love RizBar are the ones who are promoting this and commending him the most for this act.

You cowards will always be on my radar! I will always call you out and expose your true nature!
Quite an illogical explanation.

There can exist people in this world who support all three of Fakhar, Rizwan and Babar.

We are still not sure if it is true or not. Cannot really confirm these insider leaks. But PCB has a habit of making a mess.

We are still not sure if it is true or not. Cannot really confirm these insider leaks. But PCB has a habit of making a mess.
I think his reports are pretty trustworthy. Don't recall him ever spreading fake news

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite an illogical explanation.

There can exist people in this world who support all three of Fakhar, Rizwan and Babar.
Yes, the world of their management company…

In which Fakhar is an extremely important component to keep the charade of the other two going.

Of course Rashid Latif knows the inside news of that management company. It’s not Nauman who broke the news. They can act as if people are stupid, it’s not Covid 19 anymore

Yes, blame everyone here except for the PCB guy who is in charge.
Because enough is enough. How long will you keep blaming the PCB?

-They were lenient on the matters of NOCs, their Chief Selector was exploiting this

-They were blackmailed into giving the best ever central contracts in the history of the company to players that are not even 50% of the quality of performers of the past

-They provided you with the best coaching money and logistics could provide for you to compete in the top competitions.

-They gave the captain all the tools and players he could ask for in order to compete!

-They never once interred in the internal player control matters of certain players demanding/forcing the management to play in positions that suit them only!

How have they been rewarded? By losing to USA? By getting knocked out in the T20 World Cup without even reaching the West Indies? By going on THE WORST run in the history of Pakistan in ICC 50 over world cups?

How long will you keep blaming the PCB and not the players who they have treated like pampered children?

Yes Fakhar did make these comments but the PCB officials also fired back him "Yes, we have administrative and mismanagement issues at our end which we need to address and tackle but let's be honest, you guys have also not been performing well for the longest time either and its about time you guys stop focusing on leagues and start performing well for the country"

The PCB also reminded the players that the performances of the players in the national team has an impact on the Cricket boards finances as well and they told the players the losses the PCB is facing on the sale of its domestic and international TV rights for the period 2025-2027 where a lot of good teams are coming to Pakistan and it is all because of the team's pathetic performancea from 2022 onwards.

Yes Fakhar did make these comments but the PCB officials also fired back him "Yes, we have administrative and mismanagement issues at our end which we need to address and tackle but let's be honest, you guys have also not been performing well for the longest time either and its about time you guys stop focusing on leagues and start performing well for the country"

The PCB also reminded the players that the performances of the players in the national team has an impact on the Cricket boards finances as well and they told the players the losses the PCB is facing on the sale of its domestic and international TV rights for the period 2025-2027 where a lot of good teams are coming to Pakistan and it is all because of the team's pathetic performancea from 2022 onwards.
Of course these are things that Doc and Latif don’t want to tell you. It goes against their narrative (supported by many here) where the PCB is the root of all evil, and these players are hero’s/saints that have been thrusted into a corrupt regime

Why are the people behind Fakhar hiding as usual and pushing him to speak up?

They have always hid behind his innocence in the past. They ain’t man enough to speak up themselves. This is nothing to be proud of. This guy Fakhar has always been used!

@mominsaigol @topspin @shaz619
You already know the answer to this question bro. Since when do these people radiate confidence? They hide behind others. Always have and will

Of course these are things that Doc and Latif don’t want to tell you. It goes against their narrative (supported by many here) where the PCB is the root of all evil, and these players are hero’s/saints that have been thrusted into a corrupt regime

A sports reporter has accussed the Doc and Latif of having a vested interest in protecting the players. Potentially a Saya Corporation Link. Dr Nauman and Rashid Latif have not once ever said anything critical about the influence of the players agents on Pakistan Cricket. The agency has made the players greedy where they are asking the PCB to give them a share of the tv rights, icc rights, advertising, sponsorship, youtube revenue. The PCB in contrast has every right to demand the players take a paycut

Fakhar took a great jibe at Mohsin Naqvi and we all know he can't remove him because of his utility for team.

A sports reporter has accussed the Doc and Latif of having a vested interest in protecting the players. Potentially a Saya Corporation Link. Dr Nauman and Rashid Latif have not once ever said anything critical about the influence of the players agents on Pakistan Cricket. The agency has made the players greedy where they are asking the PCB to give them a share of the tv rights, icc rights, advertising, sponsorship, youtube revenue. The PCB in contrast has every right to demand the players take a paycut
It’s pretty obvious why Rashid Latif and Nauman never have a bad word to say about Saya.

How can anyone not see the negative influence and Impact Saya has had on Pakistan cricket? If they are honest and impartial, why don’t they speak against it?

Because enough is enough. How long will you keep blaming the PCB?

-They were lenient on the matters of NOCs, their Chief Selector was exploiting this

-They were blackmailed into giving the best ever central contracts in the history of the company to players that are not even 50% of the quality of performers of the past

-They provided you with the best coaching money and logistics could provide for you to compete in the top competitions.

-They gave the captain all the tools and players he could ask for in order to compete!

-They never once interred in the internal player control matters of certain players demanding/forcing the management to play in positions that suit them only!

How have they been rewarded? By losing to USA? By getting knocked out in the T20 World Cup without even reaching the West Indies? By going on THE WORST run in the history of Pakistan in ICC 50 over world cups?

How long will you keep blaming the PCB and not the players who they have treated like pampered children?
The PCB is in charge and if you don't blame them for decades of incompetence and particularly the clowns in charge, who do you blame?

I blame Imran Khan and Wasim Khan for building this current problem for Pakistan
Really. What a surprise. It's the type of stupidity that i expected from you and not surprisingly, got. I bet you and your ilk blame the coup and Naqvi and his thugs on IK. 🤣🤣

I’m pretty sure the PCB know who put him up to this.

Apparently they are doing an FIA investigation of a Journalist.
Fakhar asked a valid question and I m sure he is wise enough to make such a bold move on his own. He doesn't need anyone to put words in his mouth.

My advise to Fakhar Zaman "Chak de fattay"

IK made Misbah captain, so please sit down.
Imran Khan appointed Wasim Khan, and they used the same PTI social media promotional tactics of image building within the PCB too.

Pakistan cricket is paying a heavy price of these decisions today.

In Pakistan most cricket are played outside cricket ground like this.
There are even worse things happening in the background and this is quite possibly the lowest the relationship has been between the players and the board.

These same set of players white-washed a similar Lanka team in Lanka just a year ago, and now are struggling to win against any team they play against.

Fakhar should be more focused on what the players have been doing and how focused they are on playing leagues. His apprehensions are valid, but the players have completely shat the bed in recent times and they don’t deserve support the way things are going.

The ugly spat between Saya and Zaka Ashraf has completely destroyed our cricket, where the players don’t want to play for their country and only looking after their vested interests.

Back