[RESULT] PPCL | Twenty20 Cup | Semi Final 1 | Cornered Tigers v The Pindi Boyz

[MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] hitting the winning runs, shane warne with his 25 runs over costing the match for tigers, Congrats [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION]!
giphy.gif

BYE BYE TIGERS see you until next time

giphy.gif

More like Shane Ajmal Warne vs Michael Deewana Hussey

Hard to imagine how a 300 to 400 heart rate would feel like,maybe that would lead to a heart attack like [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] said

one chamber generates the trigger that spreads to other chamber which is chief contractile chamber.
With very fast rates, Only 50% waves pass on to contractile chamber, others are blocked midway. But still 150+ at resting state is not safe.

It is crazy once you think how we humans are made.

[MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] hitting the winning runs, shane warne with his 25 runs over costing the match for tigers, Congrats [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION]!
giphy.gif

BYE BYE TIGERS see you until next time

giphy.gif

:salute

See you soon!

Congrats [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] [MENTION=151352]Babu Bhaiya[/MENTION]

[MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] Tigers Brand of Cricket has been mighty impressive and fearless

Well folks, it has been a wild ride for us!

First of all I’d like to say thanks to the organizers and mods for hosting the PPCL. [MENTION=53377]jeetu[/MENTION] [MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] [MENTION=147674]The Viper[/MENTION] [MENTION=93712]MenInG[/MENTION]

I would like to say thanks as well to all the captains and VCs for being great competitors and friends :) [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION]

Last but not the least my team, my Tigers and my VC [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION]. [MENTION=152376]Manager102[/MENTION] [MENTION=134981]Bhaag Viru Bhaag[/MENTION] [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION]

I don’t have enough words to thank you TB Bhai :salute without you I would have lost hope during the first half...

Proud of the boys how they made a comeback.

A bitter ending for us - but we will make sure we come back stronger next season!

Congrats [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] [MENTION=151352]Babu Bhaiya[/MENTION]

[MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] Tigers Brand of Cricket has been mighty impressive and fearless

Thanks Knight saab for your continuous support and tips!

Good luck for the semis.

First of all I’d like to say thanks to the organizers and mods for hosting the PPCL. [MENTION=53377]jeetu[/MENTION] [MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] [MENTION=147674]The Viper[/MENTION] [MENTION=93712]MenInG[/MENTION]

I would like to say thanks as well to all the captains and VCs for being great competitors and friends :) [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION]

Last but not the least my team, my Tigers and my VC [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION]. [MENTION=152376]Manager102[/MENTION] [MENTION=134981]Bhaag Viru Bhaag[/MENTION] [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION]

I don’t have enough words to thank you TB Bhai :salute without you I would have lost hope during the first half...

A bitter ending for us - but we will make sure we come back stronger next season!

Honestly man having you around made this tournament so much fun! See you at the batworld stadium on Sunday!

Boys are looking forward to an inspiring speech from you [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] and [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION]

They are also looking forward to an inspiring singing composition from [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION]! :afridi

Honestly man having you around made this tournament so much fun! See you at the batworld stadium on Sunday!

Boys are looking forward to an inspiring speech from you [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] and [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION]

They are also looking forward to an inspiring singing composition from [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION]! :afridi

Jee kyun nahi abhi toh toss bhi jeetana hai aapko!

It isn’t over yet :afridi

Me and Hania will be rooting for you guys :afridi

Press release from Manager102

YounisKhanEnglandvPakistan4thInvestecOwOIU8F99X4x.jpg

I would like to thank Almightly Allah, whatever I had, whatever success I got throughout my career, to end like this, I couldn’t ask for anything better.

Then I would like to thank my family: my mother, my sisters, and especially to my wife who supported me and was always there. This series was only for her because I could have finished after our last loss in the semi-final against Assasins. She just convinced me and the fans that I have to come. And this team, too, most of these players [said], ‘You don’t have to end like that. You have to go winning and performing well.’ It's unfortunate we end with another loss in the semi-final against Pindi Boyz.

I’m happy with what I’ve had in this career. I couldn’t have asked more than that. Really happy for this team, all the guys here, the way they gave me a send-off. And special thanks to [MENTION=134981]Bhaag Viru Bhaag[/MENTION], very best of luck in his future life. It was a very fine journey with him in the middle, sharing a lot of partnerships, and I loved every moment of that. In the history books, my name will come with him and he’s a legend. He’s a top performer for Tigers: broke a lot of records. I had many partnerships with him and that’s something special to me that my name will come with his and be remembered in history.

Thank you to my Captain [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] and Vice Captain [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION]. I might have just forgotten names but whoever worked with me, whoever played with me, I enjoyed that and I think they have made a contribution in my life and career. Thank you all, thank you very much.

60286199.jpg

I would like to thank Almightly Allah, whatever I had, whatever success I got throughout my career, to end like this, I couldn’t ask for anything better.

Then I would like to thank my family: my mother, my sisters, and especially to my wife who supported me and was always there. This series was only for her because I could have finished after our last loss in the semi-final against Assasins. She just convinced me and the fans that I have to come. And this team, too, most of these players [said], ‘You don’t have to end like that. You have to go winning and performing well.’ It's unfortunate we end with another loss in the semi-final against Pindi Boyz.

I’m happy with what I’ve had in this career. I couldn’t have asked more than that. Really happy for this team, all the guys here, the way they gave me a send-off. And special thanks to [MENTION=134981]Bhaag Viru Bhaag[/MENTION], very best of luck in his future life. It was a very fine journey with him in the middle, sharing a lot of partnerships, and I loved every moment of that. In the history books, my name will come with him and he’s a legend. He’s a top performer for Tigers: broke a lot of records. I had many partnerships with him and that’s something special to me that my name will come with his and be remembered in history.

Thank you to my Captain [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] and Vice Captain [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION]. I might have just forgotten names but whoever worked with me, whoever played with me, I enjoyed that and I think they have made a contribution in my life and career. Thank you all, thank you very much.

You are a brilliant player bro.

Those eye-soothing cover drives will be remembered!

I hope to see you soon again :salute

[MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION]

Guys I had literally lost all hope and just couldn't watch a painful semi final loss but I honestly had the widest grin I could have in that 25 run Warne over. I'm a little busy rn but I'll defo reply to all the posts. Sorry abt that.

68409746.jpg

Heart Rate Predictor :
[MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] 165
[MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] 170

KP & [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] 72

whats the max heart rate a human can have that would be [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] heart rate prior to warne over

giphy.gif

[MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION]
Heart Rate of 400+ is theoretically possible but unsustainable.
Upto 300 can be sustained for few hours.
Usually we advise to intervene if its above 150 in resting state.

Guys honestly during that Warne over it was around 200 :)) :)))

Both matches we choked.

Anyways congrats Pindi Boyz [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION]!

Well played bro!

Go get that cup! :ik

congratz pb

Congratulations, PB.

That's it for us this season.

Well played PB

DM leading from the front

Congrats [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION]! Go all the way now and win the trophy!

Boyz eventually needed heroics from Two Captains who have gone through a Coup.

Thanks everyone.

Some brilliance from KP fully supported by DM has enabled this minor miracle. I went offline thinking I've failed PB with my strategy but turns out it was just what we needed. Everyone thought our super bats were too low but what happened in this match was one of the scenarios that had already played out in my mind (i.e. fireworks from the #5 super bat at the death). I feel PB is a team that fights against all odds and we'll keep doing that i.e. being the Dark Horse of PPCL.

Anyways it was an honour playing against the Tigers throughout this season. They gave us a tough fight in all of our games and I think most of our games were nail-biters. It was also a bit hard to celebrate this victory as [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] and [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] have supported PB through our tough times and also in the FC final. Sad to see them go but we'd like to thank them for all the memories, banter and support and hope to see them even stronger next year :salute
[MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] and [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION]
You guys have provided some memorable commentary, predictions and banter in almost every match which was exactly what the PPCL needed. Thanks to you all for the supporting us in our debut season :salute

Lastly, I have to thank the organisers [MENTION=53377]jeetu[/MENTION] and [MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] for organising the PPCL in such testing times. No matter who wins the Final, PB will be proud to have been a part of PPCL.

Wow, that Warne over. I really thought we had this game until then. [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] you needed 10 an over for the last 4 overs after just doing 8 for the first 16, and it seemed under control. Guess we couldn’t do it in the end. [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] full props to you — we always love competing with the PB and exchanging killer banter. Tigers stand by their word, although disappointed, we want to live our cup glories through you. You have our full support in the final.

To [MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] [MENTION=53377]jeetu[/MENTION] [MENTION=135989]world cup captain[/MENTION] [MENTION=147674]The Viper[/MENTION] thank you all for organizing this tournament series. You’ve all played a very key role in brightening up people’s days and providing a forum for people to take their mind off a crisis unfolding in chaos in the real world. Amid these stressful times, you have showed me how amazing humans can be.

[MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] I can’t express just how amazing these last few weeks have been, in eager anticipation of our matches and staging a comeback in all facets of the game. We played a fearless brand of cricket and more than anything else, that’s what matters. We may not have succeeded in our campaigns, but Tigers matches have always been some of the most entertaining on this forum — whether it is because of our friendly neighborhood Cage :warne Tigers’ out of the box strategies :afridi, our willingness to serve the team sponsor :butt or the amazing banter that will never die down. I will not forget this amazing experience and you have been the cornerstone of our team. I am glad to call you my brother.

[MENTION=152376]Manager102[/MENTION] [MENTION=134981]Bhaag Viru Bhaag[/MENTION] [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION] @Street Smart [MENTION=139314]ARK Rafay[/MENTION] thank all of you for contributing to our family. Our tournament has come to an end, but our journey hasn’t. I’m glad for your regular contributions and wit :yk but most of all, the heart. We promised two months ago that Tigers would be the most daler, jazbay baaz, and tagri team. :akhtar We always deliver on our promises :salute

Wow, that Warne over. I really thought we had this game until then. [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] you needed 10 an over for the last 4 overs after just doing 8 for the first 16, and it seemed under control. Guess we couldn’t do it in the end. [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] full props to you — we always love competing with the PB and exchanging killer banter. Tigers stand by their word, although disappointed, we want to live our cup glories through you. You have our full support in the final.

To [MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] [MENTION=53377]jeetu[/MENTION] [MENTION=135989]world cup captain[/MENTION] [MENTION=147674]The Viper[/MENTION] thank you all for organizing this tournament series. You’ve all played a very key role in brightening up people’s days and providing a forum for people to take their mind off a crisis unfolding in chaos in the real world. Amid these stressful times, you have showed me how amazing humans can be.

[MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] I can’t express just how amazing these last few weeks have been, in eager anticipation of our matches and staging a comeback in all facets of the game. We played a fearless brand of cricket and more than anything else, that’s what matters. We may not have succeeded in our campaigns, but Tigers matches have always been some of the most entertaining on this forum — whether it is because of our friendly neighborhood Cage :warne Tigers’ out of the box strategies :afridi, our willingness to serve the team sponsor :butt or the amazing banter that will never die down. I will not forget this amazing experience and you have been the cornerstone of our team. I am glad to call you my brother.

[MENTION=152376]Manager102[/MENTION] [MENTION=134981]Bhaag Viru Bhaag[/MENTION] [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION] @Street Smart [MENTION=139314]ARK Rafay[/MENTION] thank all of you for contributing to our family. Our tournament has come to an end, but our journey hasn’t. I’m glad for your regular contributions and wit :yk but most of all, the heart. We promised two months ago that Tigers would be the most daler, jazbay baaz, and tagri team. :akhtar We always deliver on our promises :salute

:heart:

Ab rolaoge kya bhaijaan :afridi I’m lucky enough to have a brother like you who supported every decision which I took. :salute

Will never forget our chemistry.

Hopefully we will be back soon!

Thanks everyone.

Some brilliance from KP fully supported by DM has enabled this minor miracle. I went offline thinking I've failed PB with my strategy but turns out it was just what we needed. Everyone thought our super bats were too low but what happened in this match was one of the scenarios that had already played out in my mind (i.e. fireworks from the #5 super bat at the death). I feel PB is a team that fights against all odds and we'll keep doing that i.e. being the Dark Horse of PPCL.

Anyways it was an honour playing against the Tigers throughout this season. They gave us a tough fight in all of our games and I think most of our games were nail-biters. It was also a bit hard to celebrate this victory as [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] and [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] have supported PB through our tough times and also in the FC final. Sad to see them go but we'd like to thank them for all the memories, banter and support and hope to see them even stronger next year :salute

[MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] and [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION]
You guys have provided some memorable commentary, predictions and banter in almost every match which was exactly what the PPCL needed. Thanks to you all for the supporting us in our debut season :salute

Lastly, I have to thank the organisers [MENTION=53377]jeetu[/MENTION] and [MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] for organising the PPCL in such testing times. No matter who wins the Final, PB will be proud to have been a part of PPCL.

You are right in the end you were spot on with the super bats! Think it especially helped as you were chasing!

Also how do you guys write such long posts? :)))

Guys, appreciate all the love you have showed for PB and myself if I may say so lol. :ashwin

HR has been at the forefront of this turnaround and his strategies have worked for us mostly.

Let's hope for a good finale. :yk

Last edited:
Fantastic game - congrats to my brother [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] on a very well deserved win :14: Will definitely be rooting for you in the final!

Commiserations to the Tigers - it's really sad seeing you guys bow out like this [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] but you guys were the heart and soul of this PPCL and have lots to be proud of! Was great knowing you guys and I'm sure you've learned a lot in your first PPCL season, where you've shown great resilience throughout! :salute

Finally, a big thank you to [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] and [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] for the shoutout - the feeling is definitely mutual, brothers :afridi

Looking forward to the final!

You are right in the end you were spot on with the super bats! Think it especially helped as you were chasing!

Also how do you guys write such long posts? :)))

Replying to [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] on Time Pass forum has made me used to it. If you know, you know :)) :)))

Guys, appreciate all the love you have showed for PB and myself if I may say so lol. :ashwin

HR has been at the forefront of this turnaround and his strategies have worked for us mostly.

Let's hope for a good finale. :yk

Let's win this thing, shall we :aag

Replying to [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] on Time Pass forum has made me used to it. If you know, you know :)) :)))

:))) uss bandey ka alag hi hisab hai. Most of the time he would just ignore your post and say something controversial to boost his views :yk

Fantastic game - congrats to my brother [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] on a very well deserved win :14: Will definitely be rooting for you in the final!

Commiserations to the Tigers - it's really sad seeing you guys bow out like this [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] but you guys were the heart and soul of this PPCL and have lots to be proud of! Was great knowing you guys and I'm sure you've learned a lot in your first PPCL season, where you've shown great resilience throughout! :salute

Finally, a big thank you to [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] and [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] for the shoutout - the feeling is definitely mutual, brothers :afridi

Looking forward to the final!

Thanks for your kind words SD! :heart:

As you said this was my first PPCL and it has been a wonderful experience which I will never forget!

Can’t wait for the next season.

Also I’m lucky enough to meet you all through this platform, which certainly made my life much more happier during the pandemic.

All the best and see you on Sunday!

:))) uss bandey ka alag hi hisab hai. Most of the time he would just ignore your post and say something controversial to boost his views :yk

Believe me his love for land is very strong. He will not hesitate for a moment to sacrifice for country.
When you love your country and watch everyone destroying it, you become angry and bitter. Thats what he is at the surface. But his patriotism is deep rooted.

Believe me his love for land is very strong. He will not hesitate for a moment to sacrifice for country.
When you love your country and watch everyone destroying it, you become angry and bitter. Thats what he is at the surface. But his patriotism is deep rooted.

I am not questioning his love for the country or anything. It's just that he posts every single time something negative or if not negative then something against popular opinion. Aisey kaisey? :))

Back