Riaz Ullah - performance watch

Muhammad Saad

ODI Debutant
Runs
In my opinion this guy, alongside Shamyl has the potential to make it to the national side. Riaz Ullah seems to have all shots in the book including the unorthodox ones with a stylish flair to them, has got a temperament to build innings at almost run a ball, absolutely toys with spinners and slow medium pacers. He isn’t great against 135k+ pace yet but that is because he is not used to facing such level bowlers yet. Hopefully when he graduates to First Class cricket he will learn how to negotiate them as well.

I personally think he’s got the highest ceiling among all other U19 batters we have currently but I think it will require 2/3 seasons of FC cricket before he will be polished enough to play for the national side.

His preformanes so far:

ixueBzI.png

In my opinion this guy, alongside Shamyl has the potential to make it to the national side. Riaz Ullah seems to have all shots in the book including the unorthodox ones with a stylish flair to them, has got a temperament to build innings at almost run a ball, absolutely toys with spinners and slow medium pacers. He isn’t great against 135k+ pace yet but that is because he is not used to facing such level bowlers yet. Hopefully when he graduates to First Class cricket he will learn how to negotiate them as well.

I personally think he’s got the highest ceiling among all other U19 batters we have currently but I think it will require 2/3 seasons of FC cricket before he will be polished enough to play for the national side.

His preformanes so far:

ixueBzI.png
Interesting. I haven't seen him play much but I am hoping you are right. Its a shame they couldn't hold their Wudhu and dropped Tayyab

Very good strike rate today - one to watch.

Back