Runs
Post of the Week
What do you guys make of it?

I think it is hideous.

Before;

saeed-ajmal-hairstyles4.jpg

and now

000-Del6279012-jpg_093801.jpg

Couldn't find a better picture. If anyone has, please post it.

Thoughts?

It's a class above the rest :yk

Just becuase it better than your hairstyle :akhtar

Some more pictures of Saeed Ajmal's new hairstyle.

His hair looks like as if they have been combed by his mother.

Attachments

• saeed.jpg
    saeed.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,453
  • saeed1.jpg
    saeed1.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 1,450
ever since he became vain enough to start straightening his hair, his performances have dipped! stay curly man, stay curly

Midlife crisis. Teendu also went through the same phase, looks ridiculous.

Ajmal's new hairstyle.

He should part it on the side for a retro cowlick/combover do.

He's gotten the hot oil hair straightening treatment, got one myself when I was in my teens. Probably ranks as one of the most stupidest thing I did during that time and I did a lot of crazy stuff. First, it's painful, second, it smells terrible and thirdly, the results are pretty much similar to what you see with Ajmal's hair. Like someone replaced your hair with a rug.

looks terrible, Ajmal seems a simple humble guy. This shoga pan doesnt suit him.
same when Rana naveed put on a ear ring etc. never forget where you are from is a huge quality to have I guess !

Most Pak cricketers seem to spend a lot of time on their hair style anyways.

A lot of them seem to straighten their hair.

Plenty of Afridi wannabes but while Lala looked cool, others only made fool of themselves. :afridi

Fazal should have been a Actor, dude was blessed with natural good looks, nothing fake about him
Heard he had pakhtoon blood, but do not know more than that or if it was even true, do you know more about that Akher?

Fazal-Mahmood-e1320517263403.jpg

Last edited:
Imran Khan's hairstyle would look ridiculous on most people but he managed to look cool with it.

Afridi, Amir and a young Shoaib all had pretty cool hair.

Umar Gul looked like a nutter with long hair.

Speaking of another similar looking dude to Fazal Mahmood

Salim Durrani

m_207155.jpg

03ndfrChetanaBlast_1164304g.jpg

Fazal should have been a Actor, dude was blessed with natural good looks, nothing fake about him
Heard he had pakhtoon blood, but do not know more than that or if it was even true, do you know more about that Akher?

There's a documentary where it says that his ancestors were Ghilzai/Khilji Pathans, but I don't know which sub-tribe... Niazis are Ghilzais for instance, and considering that he was born in Punjab, might have been one. :imran

Imran Khan's hairstyle would look ridiculous on most people but he managed to look cool with it.

Really ? I thought it was "very 80s", and quite the norm in that time.

539577_609761029041064_32888631_n.jpg

W-kram had the same haircut approx.

81.jpg

tumblr_mlfb3s5Ks61rmpytbo1_500.jpg

Yeah I asked because a family friend who knows him apparently says his full name is Fazal Mahmood Khilji. You just confirmed the Khilji bit

The first to promote hair cream in Pak cricket was Fazal Mahmood

fazal.jpg
]

Just spent probably about 15 seconds just staring at that picture lol

The original Pakistani brylcreem man

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread should now be merged into the godforsaken mancrush thread. :facepalm: *eyesclosed*

I think Ajmal had a hair transplant recently, if u look at before pics his was thinning from the front. Hes not straightened it.

he's still growing it out, the middle stage looks horrendous but watch when they've grown out. he'll be Imran 2.0. he looks hilarious right now :)))

Whatever let ajmal experiment on his head.. He'll still look better than ganguly & sachins hairdo :55:

Attachments

• 01d5991896a3df1767e0c89d099d2b9e.jpeg
    01d5991896a3df1767e0c89d099d2b9e.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 2,537
Last edited:
I think Ajmal had a hair transplant recently, if u look at before pics his was thinning from the front. Hes not straightened it.
He had one in 2012, I think.

Anyway, it looks like someone steamrolled his hair. And what's with the middle part? Lala can pull that one off, but not Ajju.

Cricketers from the 70's and before were always well-groomed, not only hair styles but overall dressing & personality.

lala has not only inspired youngsters to bat like him (with eyes closed and full swing of the bat), but he also seems to have inspired people to have a cool hairdo :afridi

If I remember correctly, even saqlain mushtaq did something similar to his hair during the last part of his playing career. No wonder his performance went south, and he went north:asif

Yeah I asked because a family friend who knows him apparently says his full name is Fazal Mahmood Khilji. You just confirmed the Khilji bit

He is Khilji, turkic tribe of pashtuns. Before i though he was Kashmiri gujjar.

''Fazal inherited the love of cricket from his father, Professor Ghulam Hussain Khiljee, Professor of History and Vice Principal of Islamia College, Railway Road, Lahore''

http://www.mercury.capitalhosting.co.uk/index.php?id=582

Reminds me of Hasan Ali’s man-bun debut today at the PCB Awards Ceremony!

Reminds me of Hasan Ali’s man-bun debut today at the PCB Awards Ceremony!

There's no comparison, Hasan is pulling off the look and looks good, Ajmal looks like a middle aged uncle trying to follow young men trends.

Black and white photo's of Fazal and Shammi look better coz they cover any skin problems, cuts and bruises.Today men have many different skin care products available unlike the 1960's and 1970's. The middle parting of Shoaib and Ajmal appears very outdated now. These guys need to up their game by visiting men's fashion and hair websites or look at men like David Beckham for inspiration. Shahid Afridi is or was no fashion icon for goodness sake even if most Pakistanis think so:)):))

The original Pakistani fast bowler FAZAL MEHMOOD.. dude was seriously good looking! Lol

My hair kind of spikes up like an Asian style afro when its short (becomes normal when its long) and I can style it like the animes. I've been told I have really good hair by pretty much everyone and it's very thick. Only problem is I have no idea how to style it or which style to get. I prefer medium length. I would love to get some advice from anybody here on some nice hairstyles.

My hair kind of spikes up like an Asian style afro when its short (becomes normal when its long) and I can style it like the animes. I've been told I have really good hair by pretty much everyone and it's very thick. Only problem is I have no idea how to style it or which style to get. I prefer medium length. I would love to get some advice from anybody here on some nice hairstyles.

Same problem with me. When I have my hairs really shortened I look like one of those Japanese guys in Tokyo Drift.

:facepalm: They would bully me in school calling all sorts of names such as 'chinki' etc.
Thankfully with the long hairs I look perfectly normal Indian.

Back