Shipping Help

momin97

Tape Ball Regular
Runs
hey i have tried everything to ship my bubber sher from pakistan to australia every type of shipping etc but everyone says there going to drill to find grugs what the hell cant they scan it or anything got any ideas thanks

If customs **** your bat they have to pay for the replacement, doesn't matter if they thought there was drugs or explosives or what ever.

The only problem is waiting time.

If customs **** your bat they have to pay for the replacement, doesn't matter if they thought there was drugs or explosives or what ever.

The only problem is waiting time.

I'm not so sure about that. When you import something, you're giving Aus Customs the right to search it in any way they find suitable; if that happens to be drilling, so be it.

i dont think they have to replace it if they drill. its all part of their security. as cricket_fan1 mentioned, if it is commercial, less chances of drilling

they said it would of come in 4 days but its going to be drilled in pakistan and australia and no replacements

cricket fan 1 bhai what do you mean send it commercially hey btw how do sialkot shop and that do it then??

Try to pack it professionally( not wrap it in papers and newspapers etc)- go with a good courier company.

Unfortunately it happens more to stuff coming from Pakistan than from other places (vs e.g. india).

Try to pack it professionally( not wrap it in papers and newspapers etc)- go with a good courier company.

Unfortunately it happens more to stuff coming from Pakistan than from other places (vs e.g. india).

I have always found courier stuff to get stuck in customs when getting anything from Pakistan.

momim, your best bet is have it sent by a decent courier. If you cant, your out of luck because Australia is very cautious of what comes into Australia. My father works at border security so trust me, anything like wood or food or bottles of drinks anyone brings in, its gonna be taken for inspection. Try to have it wrapped so it looks new as possible and in a box

Last edited:
do customs only stop packages coming from places like pakistan and india or is it everywhere like uk etc

Everywhere mate its not just Pakistan.

I got bats from Pakistan's local courier company (Pakistan Post) and nothing happened to them while I got gloves via DHL and they were treated.

Everything goes in customs for inspection whether its coming from New Zealand, Australia, India, Pakistan or UK

we tried to for for DHL but their still going to drill it and also the shipping is almost as much as the bat costs

we tried to for for DHL but their still going to drill it and also the shipping is almost as much as the bat costs
damn, i really feel for you.. no one wants to buy a bat from australia.. too expensive ahah

what do you guys mean wrap it nicely? my uncle just put the bat in the case and was going to wrap it in bubble wrap etc at wherever he was going to sell it. Uzair bhai havent you received alot of equipment from pak so what company did you use?

what do you guys mean wrap it nicely? my uncle just put the bat in the case and was going to wrap it in bubble wrap etc at wherever he was going to sell it. Uzair bhai havent you received alot of equipment from pak so what company did you use?

Yaar once it was Pakistan Post and nothing happened to my bat and once it was via DHL and one pair out of five pairs of gloves got treated (they ripped them).

Customs must replace anything they damage.

Doesn't matter which customs they are, UK, Canada, USA, Australia, South Africa....

Why not write a note along the lines of "This is a grade 1 cricket bat specially ordered to custom specifications for a professional player, it costs £1,000.00 to replace and I will be seeking damages for every match I am without my bat." Stick that to the bat, I bet it doesn't get drilled.

Otherwise contact Australian customs and ask for a shipping note to attach so when it shows up they know not to drill. An Xray would clearly show a solid object.

^I'd wish they replace it but unfortunately they don't :(

What surprises me is that they have sniffer dogs and yet drill bats..Maybe Josh can say something on this...

Contact customs +61 2 6275 6666 and talk to them.

Tell them you are a professional player and need to import the bat. Ask them what steps to take not to have it drilled.

Customs must replace anything they damage.

Doesn't matter which customs they are, UK, Canada, USA, Australia, South Africa....

Why not write a note along the lines of "This is a grade 1 cricket bat specially ordered to custom specifications for a professional player, it costs £1,000.00 to replace and I will be seeking damages for every match I am without my bat." Stick that to the bat, I bet it doesn't get drilled.

Otherwise contact Australian customs and ask for a shipping note to attach so when it shows up they know not to drill. An Xray would clearly show a solid object.

Then be ready to pay heavy import taxes:asif

Very much cricket equipment export from Pakistan to Australia not every parcel or piece drilled.
when People try to shipping some equipment without proper documents or as gift then chances to drilling.Most drilling cases in not very much cricket playing nations like Canada .
and very rare drilling cases in Australia or UK especially cricket bats.
Many PP members have received cricket bats from Pakistan without any issue.

its because im trying to post the bat itself not with equipment i will try all those ideas and hopefully it will work thx guys or else i have get it myself or buy it with a whole kit

Last edited:
It is not Pakistani custom people who treat the product, it is destination country who does it.

I think the cases of bats getting drilled are very uncommon nowadays. It used to be widespread last year, however, I have heard people getting bats shipped from Pak without any issues as of late.

Anyway, best of luck!

good news we contacted aus customs and they said they will not drill it if it has a note with all the info now it needs to be cleared from pak some how -_- bribe hehehehe :))

Last edited:
good news we contacted aus customs and they said they will not drill it if it has a note with all the info now it needs to be cleared from pak some how -_- bribe hehehehe :))

Did you specifically ask what information on the the note?

yeh the price the name of the shop ut sports the info about the bat and that the company is authentic of the shop and it has no past records etc etc

Last edited:
sorry i wasnt talking to them my dad was so he just told in brief sorry

i just shipped a boom boom bat from karachi to usa yesterday..dey told me dey wont take guarantee for customs..but i didnt know the details so i shipped it anyway and now i came accross dis thread today! PLZZZ pray it reaches safeley and isnt damaged or drilled. Its a gift for my bro~

I got a bat from india and was taking it through customs, i got a cricket fan and he just scanned it and let is pass no drama? maybe its luck?

Back