praveen

First Class Player
Runs
Fellas, which side are you on? :)

Attachments

• the-simpsons-vs-family-guy.jpg
    the-simpsons-vs-family-guy.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 1,969
Family Guy fell into a pretty bad period where everything was an overt "Stewie is gay- Lois is promiscuous- vomit gag" period. Plus, The Simpson's is revolutionary. FG borrows from Simpson's, South Park, etc.

That being said I'd probably want to watch a new FG vs. a new Simpson's.

The Simpsons is pretty good but ....

1236166298_quagmire_-_giggity.gif

Huge fan of simpsons here, but i love family guy as well. Both are hilarious but then I'd choose simpsons any day, they were on a free fall last few seasons but this season is turning out to be pretting good.

giggity, south park > family guy > simpsons

altho simpsons gets credit for being the only show u can wach with family around.

Family Guy fan here. Simpson's is good but it isn't as relevant with the current times as Family Guy. Giggity

South park fan here

Never seen family fuy

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

The Simpsons is ten years past its sell-by date IMO.

Family Guy always makes me laugh. The Cleveland Show is funnier still.

Simpsons is class

Homer > Peter

Family Guy is occasionally funny

Simpsons became lame a long time ago, FG is still quite funny.

ive seen three or four episodes of the cleveland show, didnt enjoy it much tbh.

OH COME ON!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YB5ZXIEA7d4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simpsons is legendary. Nothing much can touch Homer Simpson really.

Family Guy is funny ... I mean ... proper funny.

Homer > All Family Guy characters combined. Therefore Simpsons is better. Family Guy has some ROFLMAO moments but Simpsons is LOL all the way through

Simpsons... Its funny, and hilarious, and don't make that much fun on religion.

Family Guy- Not funny, stupid, making fun of how Muslims say Allah is great in Arabic. All the time making fun of jesus.

^^
Simpsons does make fun of religion, i've seen a lot of such episodes.

Don't watch either these days.

However, I have always loved The Simpsons.

simpsons is a classic..
been around since 1989 in guess....
but family guy is just hilarious..

simpsons = imran khan (class)

family guy = shahid afridi (out of the box).

Last edited:
^^
Simpsons does make fun of religion, i've seen a lot of such episodes.

Simpsons may make some religious jokes, but they just keep it to a normal level, like i remember when homer thinks this muslim guys is a terrorist, thats funny, and thats not bad.

But what family guys does is, Peter talks about his new terrorist Alarm clock that goes: Allah is great in arabic. Thats not funny, just stupid, don't know how is that funny.

Simpsons may make some religious jokes, but they just keep it to a normal level, like i remember when homer thinks this muslim guys is a terrorist, thats funny, and thats not bad.

But what family guys does is, Peter talks about his new terrorist Alarm clock that goes: Allah is great in arabic. Thats not funny, just stupid, don't know how is that funny.

Yep i agree, the level is not all that vulgar. But still they regularly make fun of jews and hindus more than muslims. They are ofcourse to be taken on lighter note and best part is the episodes always end in a good way.

Simpsons fell off. Family Guy took over. American Dad/Cleveland show are just spin offs.

That said, at the moment nothing touches South Park IMO. After that I'll go with Futurama(Groening's work) which is better than the Simpsons and on par with FG.

Though the Simpsons of yesteryear >> everything.

Seasons 2-7 of The Simpsons is the GOAT of animated comedy.

Family Guy isn’t too bad.

But the only show where every episode makes me laugh, even the newer ones (either a bit of giggling, or a lot of belly laughing) is South Park.

Remember the episode when Peter decides to adopt redneck culture..

Peter: Meg, I'm a redneck. Which means I am about to do something to you that you will not remember until you're forty (She runs off screaming)

Peter: Come back here, I meant ### :))

Peter: Meg, I'm a redneck. Which means I am about to do something to you that you will not remember until you're forty (She runs off screaming)

Was actually just remembering that part today for some reason plus the Top Gun parody. Also the various scenarios of what would have happened if the plane had crashed into a school, school for bunnies etc.

Was actually just remembering that part today for some reason plus the Top Gun parody. Also the various scenarios of what would have happened if the plane had crashed into a school, school for bunnies etc.

Family Guy is funny in it's own way. I mean look around and tell me where else would you find a character like Quagmire? :))

Seasons 2-7 of The Simpsons is the GOAT of animated comedy.

Family Guy isn’t too bad.

Basically this although I would stretch it out even beyond to maybe around season 10. It remained watchable for a few more seasons after that but now the show just doesn't work like it used to. It should have ended a few years ago.

Family Guy is good for the jokes and references but the storytelling is nowhere near the earlier seasons of The Simpsons.

The best animated show at the moment is Rick and Morty by far.

Never got into these adult cartoon type comedies. From what I've seen I prefer Simpsons though, it's funnier without being too crass.

Maybe I'm hypocritical though since my roommate loved South Park and it wasn't that bad from the 2 or 3 episodes I've watched with him.

Rick and Morty is definitely the best now. So clever.

man its hilarious whenever peter decides to pick up a new habit.

Remember that schlinder lsit one, where he pretends to be Amon Goth

Back