Sindh vs Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afridirocks

First Class Captain
Runs
A match of two players rivalries.... eventhough I am from punjab but I just want AFRIDI TEAM TO WIN CUZ PUNJAB ALREADY THROUGH THE FINALS

I dont care who wins who looses as its just a domestic match, all i want is to see afridi for once playing sensibly -if he cant use his head in domestic games he'll never do it at the highest level - i wana see him score 60-70 runs off around 50-55 balls and not 20 balls,yes he can hit the loose balls out of the ground but he must remember one thing that every day you cant make records... If he can do that then i'll probably be his biggest fan...and yes i would also like to see azhar ali and nasir jamshed score some big runs. As i said i dont care who wins all i wana see is some good performances from both teams.. May the best team win!

Pressure is on Sindh, they need the points. Malik and Punjab can relax a bit - should be a good game.

Sind Vs Punjab [21-12-08]

Sind pretty much have to win this to qualify for the final. Expect a brutal innings, the kind which no one has ever seen before:

97271.jpg

:afridi :afridi :afridi :afridi :afridi

The pressure is on.

Will Afridi do his usual of closing his eyes and swinging at everything or will he play for the team.

when the pressure is on, afridi is gone.

Punjab have the clear edge here but will the relax knowing they're in the final?

I expect Punjab to win this quite easily since they have a very strong batting lineup.

I would like to see Adnan Raza get a game for Punjab. I don;t think he has played in any matches so far.

^^ just looked at it, it is great stat I think he should be in for Mohammad Yousuf

Pak_mystery said:
I dont care who wins who looses as its just a domestic match, all i want is to see afridi for once playing sensibly -if he cant use his head in domestic games he'll never do it at the highest level - i wana see him score 60-70 runs off around 50-55 balls and not 20 balls,yes he can hit the loose balls out of the ground but he must remember one thing that every day you cant make records... If he can do that then i'll probably be his biggest fan...and yes i would also like to see azhar ali and nasir jamshed score some big runs. As i said i dont care who wins all i wana see is some good performances from both teams.. May the best team win!

Isn't that the charm of the man? Yea I hope he is sensible, but I dont think it'll happen, which isn't a bad thing for the Wolf Man.
Sindh ftw ! :afridi

Punj 25/2 in 9

Both openers gone. Khalid Latif off-stump was sent cartwheeling by Talha in :akhtar style, while Manzoor edged Sarfraz Ahmed to the keeper.

Talha has bowled with fire but been all over the shop, Talha seems to be at that stage of his career where Ishant was a year back if giver exposure and proper coaching at this stage he could be a world beater. :wasim

Beastly knock approaching against SL. You heard it here first. Start equiping the nuke proof vest people.

Last edited:
Crucifier said:
Beastly knock approaching. You heard it here first. Start equiping the nuke proof vest people.

There is no adequate protection.
:afridi

Sindh 42/6

Afridi goes first ball to Talha who has 4 wickets now :rao

^ :)))What a nuclear danger. Apparently the Karachi pitch has began to suit bowlers. :afridi

Talha is very pacey but all over the shop but the ball that got bhanja was a beauty.

Xoib said:
Tried to clip it over mid wicket got cramped by pace hit a leading edge to mid on.

Nayyy friend, he is but allowing the young talha to gain experience and confidence. Good shot. Lulz, trying to clip it over midwicket first ball?

Bhanja edged a Talha out swinger to first slip.

Fawad is batting but is having a torrid time against Talha.

Talha has bowled 8 on the trot and seems to be hitting 140 km still so shows he's taking care of his fitness. He kind of reminds me of an early Mohd Zahid though Zahid was a yard faster.

They need 100 odd. Baluchistan failed epically while batting yesterday aswell, so the pitch has deteriorated due to the rain I reckon.

natalia said:
No, you're lying about the score :(
Please tell me this isn't true
Look at the score for yesterday's game. Afridi will get a sevenfor while bowling, dont fear. Malik will not escape his far reaching tentacles.

so wut man.... AFRIDI ROCKS NEWAIZ LOL still long way to go in this match... can we get score update

Yes. We do. We want an update.

:))) :))) Afridi, legend.

Easa said:
Yes. We do. We want an update.

:))) :))) Afridi, legend.

Must have been on a confidence high after the past two games :))) Talha sounds interesting. :sarfraz

Sorry, my cable keeps crashing so I can't give regular updates D:

If I remember correctly, I think Fawad Alam is not batting

I knew it, whoever would have Batted First were likely to loose the match. And some how Sind has been doing that more often.

Last edited:
128 AO.

Punj 6/0, Anwar Ali bowling pies left,right and ceter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back