South Africa (113/6) defeat Bangladesh (109/7) by 4 runs in a nail-biting encounter of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

The umpires in general have been bad in this world cup 10 off 6 lets go Bangladesh :)

Bowl slow and outside off stump man. Neither can hit into that longer boundary. Darting inti leg stump won't work .

Maharaj just darting into the stumps, idiot.

Low totals can be defended on this pitch, India showed it yesturday and South Africa might end up doing it now, important wicket

What a pathetic thinking by Bangladesh . should take double instead going for big shots here.

Very good catch in the circumstances.

This has been a cracking tournament !

BD now have to beat Netherlands and Nepal. If they do that, they are through.

Netherlands should be tricky.

2 full tosses from Maharaj and BD batsmen failed both times to hit a 6.

Very poor team.

I said it yesterday that 120 by India yesterday was a score above par. Everyone clapping for Miller, but his innings was no better than Rizwan's from yesterday.

Is it fair to say that Pakistan are a better batting side than SA :D
Jee will you celebrate early now? Rizwan and Miller fantasy over?

They never learn I swear

man 2 full tosses, credit to south Africa for defending this total. Maybe batting first is the trick in New York haha

Someone in this thread claimed Rizwan’s innings yesterday was as good as Millers innings today apparently

Proteas win ! Brother Maharaj winning it for SA just like he did at Chennai against PAK

BD choked just like PAK yesterday . : 😨

I kept telling people full tosses are not easy to hit on this pitch because of how soft the ball is.

Magar phir bhi zid

Back