South Africa (124/7) beat West Indies (135/8) by 3 wickets via the DLS method to book semi-final spot

Last recognized pair. This is the problem with SA. They should have played responsibly instead of hitting the ball to the moon.

Alzarri keeping West Indies in the game. His lengths have been perfect on this wicket. Outstanding catch by Pooran too. Would have liked Klaasen to have stayed a bit longer but now South Africa absolutely can't do anything reckless or it will be back to bottling territory for them.

How are you sure Aussies are eliminated? Aussies can still qualify.
India vs Australia game is not a knockout game so india are most fearless team when there is no pressure .

If this would have knockout game for india. Then i will definitely say Australia going to win.

Alzarri keeping West Indies in the game. His lengths have been perfect on this wicket. Outstanding catch by Pooran too. Would have liked Klaasen to have stayed a bit longer but now South Africa absolutely can't do anything reckless or it will be back to bottling territory for them.
He just could not do anything. But other wickets were avoidable.

India vs Australia game is not a knockout game so india are most fearless team when there is no pressure .

If this would have knockout game for india. Then i will definitely say Australia going to win.

Aussies can lose and still qualify (if Afghanistan fail to win). Australia's NRR is much better than Afghanistan's NRR.

RRR is 5 so no problem for them .

South Africa is crusing now even after klaasen wickets.

Aussies can lose and still qualify (if Afghanistan fail to win). Australia's NRR is much better than Afghanistan's NRR.
Afghanistan is playing last game so they will know exact condition what they need to do to qualify for Semifinals .

Advantages Afghanistan

Stubbs improved his cricket by playing hockey. He expanded his range of strokes in the IPL. In IPL you get the freedom without pressure to do such things.

I am worried Miller will look for a big release shot and get out.

I woke up early to see westindies knockout from the tournament .

Thankyou South Africa .

Don't mind South Africa win the world T20.

He played brilliantly in the semi final didn't he? against Australia in 2023 world cup scoring 101 out of 212 on a tricky pitch
why do you feel the need to argue with me?

WHy cant I have a different opinion? :dw

Looks like South Africa are only going to win every match by the skin of their teeth - whether the opponent is Nepal, England or Windies doesn't seem to matter.

SA batting line up eerily looks like Indian line up for the last 10 years. Batting literally stops at 6. Runs from 7 is a bonus.

Looks like South Africa are only going to win every match only by the skin of their teeth - whether the opponent is Nepal, England or Windies doesn't seem to matter.
This is actually good for them . They now know the how to Play in presure situation.

Russel is a gun T20 player

what he brings up to the table with bat bowl and field is gold

South Africa just have to see through Alzarri and De Rus. Not give them any wickets. The game is in the bag

There is just one fielder inside circle on leg side Miller... Push anywhere and take single...***!

Tristan Stubbs has played a brilliant knock so far. Exactly what the situation demanded.

Miller never looked comfortable ever since he came to bat

know this is coming

Man if South Africa can't chase this halua target then they are really pathetic in presure situation

Just push for singles and two and put WI under pressure for god sake

Can't believe West Indies waited for 12 overs to bring on Chase. Could have opened the bowling with him. He would have had a good match-up against de Kock.

Stubbs is playing a little gem. Actually he was playing some great knock in the IPL this season under pressure. He has a great top gear.

Back