South Africa (124/7) beat West Indies (135/8) by 3 wickets via the DLS method to book semi-final spot

This is the reason I appreciate Kohli.

During chases he is ICE COLD. Just calculates and executes!

Another SA close encounter, these boys just cannot play a game where they dominate lol

Saffers deserve the choker tag!

My last hope is Maharaj.. You guys will laugh... But he is a fighter

No way South Africa can win the match now .

They threw most of wickets by playing bad shots

Just when I thought I couldn't possibly see a runchase as bad as Pakistan's against India

SImple push to the leg and ran two. that was all that was needed from the main batters

I like what I am seeing from Jansen. Just keep coll head, calculate and push for singles and twos, put pressure on WI.

Chase is their most accurate spinner. Has landed 70 % deliveries on a good length this tournament .

These 2 dismissals show how deceptive Chase is. They both landed approximately on a length but with differing trajectories which are confusing batsmen .

To Miller , he bowled it flat and Miller thought it was shorter and to Tristan he flights it and he played for a fuller length.

Ability to hit the same area no matter what the trajectory is making him a lot more threatening than he looks

This reminds me of Gabba test. India needed 53 runs in 9 overs with 5 wickets down. Debutant Sundar and Pant at the crease. Cricinfo said it is impossible. That is when Sundar pumped Cummins over square for a six and squirted a four in the next ball.

Need 15 off 14.

DOnot go for glory shot... just take ones and if possible twos.

If SA lost this, markram to be blamed for not bowling full quota of Rabada, who knows WI could be bundled out under 100

Taller tailenders are good at saving matches? New theory. Due to reach may be?

Ishant
Jansen
Cummins

Maharaj has right idea, but doesnt have the skills, and ................out :dw

Told you lol They always make sure there is a fielder there before targeting. He could have lapped the ball rather.

Unbelievable. Can't comprehend the thinking that goes into playing a shot like that at this juncture

Saffers needed one batter to push for ones and two from start to end to win this game.

Now dont go for glory shits instead taking single and double.

Dont waste any ball for Wickets

Back