South Africa (194/4) defeat USA (176/6) by 18 runs to clinch their first win of the Super 8 round

On a good batting wicket they put a below par total of 159. That was poor. Canada made 191 there against USA.
Yeah for sure. That was certainly 190 runs wicket.Babar is solely responsible for loss against USA.
He scored 44 off 43 balls against frigging USA and USA don't even have good bowlers.

160 should be more than enough for SA bowling attack vs USA. I don't see USA winning any matches in super8. Pakistan, NZ would have made Super 8 more entertaining.

Same SA struggled against Nepal. This is a great batting wicket with wind. They bullied so many teams in world cup 2023 when they batted first. But when they chased they looked to be under pressure even against Netherlands

South Africa putting these trundlers in their place. Sorry but barring Netravalkar, this is not a good bowling attack.
A horribly out of form de Kock is destroying them, can’t even imagine what West Indies and England might do to them.

This group might be about which side has thrashed US the worst.

bowling pitches narrow down the gap between strong & weak teams significantly but still PAK bowling touted by Chakram & co as strongest in World performed miserably imo . 64/1 in 6
Dallas is a batting pitch.

South Africa putting these trundlers in their place. Sorry but barring Netravalkar, this is not a good bowling attack.
To be fair they can do it to a full strength international team too on their day. Especially this dekock is a mega choker who under pressure will wilt.

Dallas is not a bowling pitch. That is as good a batting surface as we see here.
over all bowling & even in Dallas - a hyped bowling attack allowed USA to chase 159 for loss of just 3 & then the 18 run super super over !

US playing with one proper bowler , they are going to be massacred in S8, PCT should had made it idiots.

There are few factors we have to consider. This is USA"s very first world cup. They are playing in alien conditions against top side. First match as well. There will be nerves. They are likely to do better in the next game.

There are few factors we have to consider. This is USA"s very first world cup. They are playing in alien conditions against top side. First match as well. There will be nerves. They are likely to do better in the next game.
Yeah plus SA are the biggest minnow basher when batting first.

The Punjabis are so overrated as Expat bowlers, Ali Jessy Harmeet all smacked not bowling with brain , enough wind for smart bowlers.

9 wickets in hand. 10 overs remaining. Plenty of fire power.

Surely carnage is to be expected

Looking at past highlights, Streaming hasn't improved after all these years. They are still streaming like 720p@30 fps.

USAs first big game. There will be nerves. But the dropped catches will hurt. SA though when on song unless it's a ko game have some big hitters.. got to give some leeway for USA here

On a good batting wicket they put a below par total of 159. That was poor. Canada made 191 there against USA.
Absolutely all that talk of super over is rubbish and Rauf would be forgiven as well if we had made 200 on that batting pitch

USA has to understand you can always pull things back in T20. They should do damage control from here on

Oh man even Anderson getting taken to the cleaners.

I haven't given up hope yet though. USA's biggest trait has been their resiliency.

Those lottery pitch were reduced the gaps between teams . still Pakistan should have won the match .
Zimbabar and friends of Blubber Azam cannot win a lottery if they held the winning ticket. They will drop it on the ground as they did against India and USA:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

no need for this imo , they are playing in super 8 of WC & have performed brilliantly to get this far !
I get that but still Pakistan should not have lost against these part time cricketers.

cricket is not even their real job. Captain of this team runs a restaurant or something like that.

Pakistan should be ashamed of their performance against these guys.

Why are you hurting ? Ohh USA recently beat Bangladesh in a series. .now I got it. Haha
yea.. in their conditions they dominated a few teams. I am sure SA would have struggled in SA against them on that NY wicket. Even Nepal had them on the mat

160 should be more than enough for SA bowling attack vs USA. I don't see USA winning any matches in super8. Pakistan, NZ would have made Super 8 more entertaining.
Pure speculation. Both NZ and Pakistan played crap and deserved to be knocked out.Pakistan played like cowards and minnows, spineless performance and no leadership shown by the Selfish Zimbabar:ROFLMAO:(y):ROFLMAO:(y)

I am not going to mock this USA team. Imagine your team playing a super 8 game first time you play world T20. That in itself is a good achievement. With that kind of inexperience , with retired , part time players they gave every team a run for money. I still think this team has the capability to pull off a surprise. Wish they were in the other group.

This is my only gripe with USA making it to the semis, these one sided matches.

At least with Pakistan there would have been some spice and close affairs 🤣
Crapistan led by Zimbabar would have imploded under pressure like they did against USA and India. Would they have been able to handle pressure? Pure speculation or should I say sour grapes?:unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: USA played better and deserved to be in the super 8 regardless of how they perform in this stage. :ROFLMAO:

I am not going to mock this USA team. Imagine your team playing a super 8 game first time you play world T20. That in itself is a good achievement. With that kind of inexperience , with retired , part time players they gave every team a run for money. I still think this team has the capability to pull off a surprise. Wish they were in the other group.
Exactly so they played with "balls" (y)unlike pakistan who played like cowards:ROFLMAO:

At this point Waqar and Ramiz raja are representatives of USA lol Hope they read about these uSA players . Bishop does thorough research before doing commentary. I suppose you don't expect that from Waqar and Ramiz

USA doesn't have commentators. WIsh i could have done on behalf of USA :)
We have commentators. You have all these people from other countries taking the paid roles. They could easily have sent Peter Della Penna to the Caribbean for his many years of hard work covering USA and associates cricket.

Netravalkar will definitely be picked up by an IPL team. Wish he joins the team where sandeep sharma is picked. Both were India's under-19 o pening bowlers

Back