South Africa (194/4) defeat USA (176/6) by 18 runs to clinch their first win of the Super 8 round

Fielding is all about effort. If you can field well, you can always close the gap by 20-30 runs.
IT Engineers are living their childhood dream. They clearly are very happy and excited to play super8 of T20WC. Win or lose but i really like teams who enjoy their game and their teammates.

The added advantage about taking Netravalkar in your IPL squad is he is an Oracle Engineer. That must count for something :unsure: .

Nosthush was disappointing today compared to his excellent accurate bowling against Pakistan.

Apart from Harmeet and Netra, this bowling attack was getting hit at will.

That jasdeep over could be the turning point. Kenjige had 1 more over left- not sure why jasdeep bowled. Jasdeep was horrible earlier in the tournament as well.

Nosthush was disappointing today compared to his excellent accurate bowling against Pakistan.

Apart from Harmeet and Netra, this bowling attack was getting hit at will.
If they had shown some wits they could have stifled them. Others did not use the wind correctly.

46 runs off 8 overs for Harmeet and Netravalkar, 148 off the other 12 overs. Stark drop in quality.

If they had shown some wits they could have stifled them. Others did not use the wind correctly.

They were doing OK until Jasdeep's over . He should have just angled slow cutters across QDK and might have avoided that 28 run over.

That over lost it for them.

They were doing OK until Jasdeep's over . He should have just angled slow cutters across QDK and might have avoided that 28 run over.

That over lost it for them.
yea bowled a noball to add insult. Atleast 20 runs more runs than they should have scored.

Is it about time SA starts panicking. Or is it too early? I think i will wait for their main spinners.

USA should put SA in an awkward position. Once you get to the situation SA will do the job of choking. They will start dropping catches, misfielding.

USA have exceeded expectations here. Taking the attack to the SA bowlers.. go USA!👍

so refreshing to see US batting approach, compared to RizBar.
It’s refreshing even for us in States to see this , didn’t think they will try.

And out dayum, hopefully they keep the momentum, they r missing their captain

Back