South Africa (194/4) defeat USA (176/6) by 18 runs to clinch their first win of the Super 8 round

Marco jensen is such a poor T20 bowler. Is he on some quota. He should not play limited overs cricket.

I just want fight from them. Hard to chase after power play. THey should have been 70/1 or something by 6 overs. It is hard from here on.

This Jones guy was batting like Dhoni against Pakistan.

The more I'm seeing this game the more my hatred for the PCB and it's paid salary men is increasing.

Gous would walk into most of the lower ranked international sides, including Pakistan. His numbers at first class are too good for this green card indian team :ROFLMAO:

We need to be getting 7-8 runs per over right now and working our way towards the death. Just really hard to do it.
Frankly this is what the Pakistan match should have looked like but SA just knew what to do with their bowling resources.

Gous would walk into most of the lower ranked international sides, including Pakistan. His numbers at first class are too good for this green card indian team :ROFLMAO:
Except two Indian players others are born in North America..

I don't mind taking the singles so much here, but you have to score boundaries. It's going to be two runs a ball required soon.

Hope they get some batting practice here to get used to these windy conditions and do well in the next match. West Indies vs USA will be interesting.

Aur har gye Amreekans...besharam ki tara 🤣, as one sided as it gets.

At least we're here.

Where is Pakistan again? Oh yeah, getting in fights in Florida or having flown home to Pakistan to face the music.
🤣🤣, I believe half of your team are expat Pakistanis and Indians, we're still in this 🤣

You need to attack SHamsi. Otherwise he will be all over you. Shreyas Iyer really massacred him in all formats.

Harmeet should have come before Shayan moochwala. he looks like he was just there to fill the numbers, zero skill.

SA is lucky to face USA first up. Imagine them facing in a must win game against USA lol They might have imploded.

🤣🤣, I believe half of your team are expat Pakistanis and Indians, we're still in this 🤣
Ali Khan was our find, not yours. He didn't play organized cricket in Pakistan beyond I'm guessing school leagues. He was found in a talent hunt here and got moving.

And do your really want to claim Shayan Jahangir?

One big over and SA can get jittery.. Got to go after shamsi and maharaj , some big 6s needed

I think Jansen is in for his batting skill as ewll. Otherwise Burger is a better bowler. But this SA batting is way too flaky. They are one top order collapse away from imploding to a total of 100. They already suffered a few collapses. Struggled in the USA leg.

Ali Khan was our find, not yours. He didn't play organized cricket in Pakistan beyond I'm guessing school leagues. He was found in a talent hunt here and got moving.

And do your really want to claim Shayan Jahangir?
Absolutely, born in Pakistan means a Pakistani, not bothered about who found him and what not.

It is very awkward to listen to Waqar. This is like watching Guptill sitting in that pakistan program. He doesn't know much about any player even SA player. He is just talking generically.

Back