South Africa v India | 1st ODI | Johannesburg | 5th Nov, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moosa

Tape Ball Star
Runs
No. 1 & 5 ranked team lock horns.

Let the fun begin :msd

India have won the toss and have elected to bowl first.

SA: Amla, de Kock, Kallis, AB de Villiers*, Duminy, Miller, McLaren, Parnell, Steyn, Morkel, Tsotsobe

India: Sharma, Dhawan, Kohli, Yuvraj, Raina, MS Dhoni*, Jadeja, Ashwin, Kumar, Shami, M. Sharma​

Last edited by a moderator:
Plenty of grass cover and its literally a test match wicket.

Hope people dont complain today about 'Patta' pitch

and south africa is the so called average team in one day so lets see the phainty they face from no 1 team

India will thrash this side ha ha ha

This will be the end of Steyn's ODI career

:kohli averages more than :don here

Same lineup as last time. So no Umesh and Mohit plays

No!!! wanted them to bat first. Now how will SA choke. They choke well while batting second. :(

SA not playing Philander its a massive mistake or may be they're keeping him fresh to launch against indians for Tests

No Tahir today, can't wait for Kohli vs Tahir.

He bowled like Warne against us but India would spank him all over the park, smart move from AB..

Steyn and Morkel will do a lot more damage.

Have India won yet? I thought they would have scored 100 runs before the start of play, they are that good.

Have India won yet? I thought they would have scored 100 runs before the start of play, they are that good.

the other news is south africa already lost openers before start of the match!

6 pace bowlers for SA with Duminy. And a green pitch. Bring it on!

Dont rate India in either format to be brutaly honest. When they start winning away maybe.
I dont believe there is a number ODI side currently. A number 1 team has to be able to win away especialy in foreign conditions.
So the onus is on India. Especially when you take into account that they are playing against a rubbish side.

Now, we'll find out how much grit this young indian batting line up has. I'm still not convinced, anyone can bat on dead wickets at home.

a reality check for beekay and jadeja. all my expectations are with shami i know this guy will perform here

..I would expect this Indian powerhouse batting lineup to score 500 on this wicket. I reckon SA will lose by 300 runs

Yaar Ozzie, tere mooh mein ghee.. tere mooh mein shakkar...

But we all know the score in SC dont count for jack outside.
Let's hope for a cracker of a series.

India bowling first ! That should give them an edge !

Game on !

That XI bats deep. Miller will be delighted to be facing a pop gun attack after facing a fantastic and versatile Pakistan attack

Dont rate India in either format to be brutaly honest. When they start winning away maybe.
I dont believe there is a number ODI side currently. A number 1 team has to be able to win away especialy in foreign conditions.
So the onus is on India. Especially when you take into account that they are playing against a rubbish side.

Well the Champion Trophy was held in England and they have beaten South Africa, England, Pakistan and the rest. Clearly they are the number 1 side buddy

Going to be intresting game this, as India chase again SA need to post big here.

Latest news is that the entire Saffer team will be wearing neck braces, to protect their necks against RSI from constantly turning their heads to watch the ball sail to the boundary over and over again.

Amla just tweeted i am retired hurt in respect of sir bhuvi kumar and sir jaddu

Amla has retired hurt in anticipation of facing some chin music from Kumar and Sir Jaddu

latest new! ABD just tweeted sorry to my team but i will never hit sir jaddu for a boundary!!!

Reminder: Please refrain from posting copied comments from external websites

Reminder: Please refrain from posting copied comments from external websites

The only comments I post are mine own :D

On a more serious note, the Indian bowlers are apparently wrapt at bowling in SA. They will finally be able to bowl bouncers that bounce just above the knee roll!

Dont rate India in either format to be brutaly honest.

Such a statement coming from a so so poster..
No surprises there.

Latest news is that the entire Saffer team will be wearing neck braces, to protect their necks against RSI from constantly turning their heads to watch the ball sail to the boundary over and over again.

They probably faked injury, afraid to face the Indian PACE LIKE FYAAHHHH attack :akhtar

You in particular, are in a good mood..
Wifey away to visit your in laws? :p

why india why dhoniu why you did this to fans like me!!! we want to see sir ishant bowling on these green mambas!!!

no more respect for dhoni!!! why on earth you drop a match winner like ishant sharma!!!

Breaking News: India want to go home. Too sacred of the South African pace battery :asif

Mohit Sharma is only medium pace? I thought he bowled at 160kmh!

Or is that Ishant Sharma? Oh wait...

That pink. Whatay pink... Remember the Windies wearing similar colors in the 80's. Lol

The stump mic is particularly loud eh?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
mene chuti li thi bhai sahab sir ishant ka deedar kerne ke liay :( or yahan ab mohit sharma ko dekhna perega

Sabr ka phal meetha hota hai.. Intezaar kijiye.. Aapko darshan zaroor hongey waqt aane per

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back