South Africa v India | 1st ODI | Johannesburg | 5th Nov, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking News: BCCI has threatened to cancel the tour if bowling attacks aren't swiped :asif

Breaking News: BCCI has threatened to cancel the tour if bowling attacks aren't swiped :asif

Breaking news: CSA acknowledges BCCI request and bans all-rounders in addition to the bowling attack, underscoring their need for emergency financial support. In other news, Lorgat banned from the ground as well as any mention by the commies.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

main to wo punter vs sir ishant dekh dekh ker thak gaya ab koi new cheaz dekhao yar

Huzoor, tabhi toh arz kiya haal ki hi koi recording dekhiyega.
Aajkal aapke cult fav Sir Ishant bas auto pilot mode per hi hain. :)

Hating the telecast by ten sports. They didn't even wait for the return from the out field. Jumped to the adds. Pathetic really.

Indian bowlers setting it up nicely for Kohli, Dhawan, Sharma et al to all have to score tons to win

Indian bowlers setting it up nicely for Kohli, Dhawan, Sharma et al to all have to score tons to win

All for a good cause. Didn't you hear the commies describing the charity donations for every run and boundary scored by the chokers?

Huzoor, tabhi toh arz kiya haal ki hi koi recording dekhiyega.
Aajkal aapke cult fav Sir Ishant bas auto pilot mode per hi hain. :)

australia wali series main se dekhne ke leay konsa match recommend keroge ap?

India are testing South Africa by bowling rubbish wides. AB had a point. Dont get out!!

What a match this is going to be.

Would love to see how the Indian batsman cope with Steyni and Morkell.

Expect totsobe to be carted around.

Pitch looks good.....

Our bowling department is young, expected some phanity !!

Have South Africa been dismissed yet?

Hope SA thrash India completely, nothing better than destroying someone's unbeaten run haha.

What kind of rubbish bowling is this?

A green pitch and they are bowling half trackers with the new ball.

:facepalm:

It would make sense if they were around 6"5 but they aren't and this is brainless bowling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back