South Africa v India | 1st ODI | Johannesburg | 5th Nov, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Match looks evenly poised. Is there swing and seam movement here?

Chasing 300 against this SA bowling attack here won't be easy. Good to see Shami start off with a maiden

Serious question. Who does Dhoni bowl in the death? Both BK and Mohit are sure to be thrashed. Both are almost strictly new ball bowlers. Sir and Aswin?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Stage is being set for India to score 400 to win

Stage is being set for India to score 400 to win

Amla has been lucky in this innings.

some people say this in every other innings of amla but if you watch closely even great players were lucky in many innings

any sport is about skill ability brain and luck (example ishant sharma)

Serious question. Who does Dhoni bowl in the death? Both BK and Mohit are sure to be thrashed. Both are almost strictly new ball bowlers. Sir and Aswin?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Mohammed Shami and Jadeja, Shami has done well against Australia previously, he is a good death bowler

anyone counting de kock lucky chances also or all of you are after amla luck :))

some people say this in every other innings of amla but if you watch closely even great players were lucky in many innings

any sport is about skill ability brain and luck (example ishant sharma)

Ok man. Sorry that I said that, I am young :amir

If starting is so strong by SA, I wonder what will be final total!!!!
Looks like normal 350-360, but this is not WI & at home
We are against SA & away. Big big lose is on card.

India actually bowling well here. I'm surprised.

Amla playing under pressure. Silly ABD has motivated them to not bowl rubbish. :facepalm:

Amla seems to have gone into a shell off late. Clearly playing Pakistan so often has damaged his confidence. AB on the other hand will be raring to go

Shami and Bhuvi have bowled well
Umesh should be in next match for Mohit

Looks like it will rain .... a shortened match will be good to start with ... :D

Amla seems to have gone into a shell off late. Clearly playing Pakistan so often has damaged his confidence. AB on the other hand will be raring to go

in his mind he is still facing Irfan and Junaid

he was a bunny of irfan this year

Mohammed Shami looks like Mohammed Sami :sami

Ponty jinx?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Looks like a 300-350 pitch at Wanderers. India to win</p>— Ian Pont (@Ponty100mph) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ponty100mph/statuses/408573457605992448">December 5, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bring in ABCD after this to spice up the runrate

If the pitch is green...then how are SA going at a rate of around 5, without losing any wickets?

India's bowling must be pretty toothless then.

Seems like this will be a great match. Hope that it isn't shortened too much.

Seems like this will be a great match. Hope that it isn't shortened too much.

Well at least Ian Pont agrees with me, they left out tahir, who are they left with?

Look bro I think he is a good prospect but we will have to wait and see how he develops but I still maintain it is a bowling wkt

SA is set to make 280-300 here. Both batsmen survived some good balls and now it's time to cash in. It won't be easy for India to chase big total in their first OIDI.

Watching south africa playing against another team this year is like watching ishant bowling 160kph :))

my mind is still not able to accept they are not playing against Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back