Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo_Don

First Class Captain
Runs
SA won the toss and are bowling first.

Teams:
SA:
1 Graeme Smith, 2 Hashim Amla, (capt), 3 Jacques Kallis, 4 JP Duminy, 5 Faf du Plessis, 6 David Miller, 7 Mark Boucher (wk), 8 Johan Botha, 9 Dale Steyn, 10 Morne Morkel, 11 Lonwabo Tsotsobe

Australia:
1 David Warner, 2 Ricky Ponting, 3 Michael Clarke (capt), 4 Mike Hussey, 5 Steve Smith, 6 Brad Haddin, 7 Mitchell Marsh, 8 Mitchell Johnson, 9 Xavier Doherty, 10 Doug Bollinger, 11 Pat Cummins

Was hoping that Tahir would play today.

Last edited:
will be a close match S africa will chase it :mazharmajeed

Would love to see another 800+ run feast on this track!

Australia's new kit is HORRIBLE for their standard. Not sure why Australia changed sponsors from Adidas (a dominating brand for sport performance) to Asics.. but their "new" kit looks like an amateur club kit. Kind of resembles an early 2000 style.. not so much class that the Adidas kits offered. My 2 cents

The game as begun and it has been reduced to 29 a side

Aussies after resuming

dealing in 4s ad 6s

2 big :6 from Clarke to Tsotsobe.

And now :out - unlucky!

How fast is Hussey between the wickets :eek:

Amazing.

Ricky ponting is timing the ball sweetly

Hussey is not far behind him .. just hit a six over extra cover

Selfish inning from Ponting, should have scored quickly :misbah

I think he didnt see how ponting batted when he came from rain delay :)

he was charging from ball one

after resumption

138181.jpg

MJ swinging back in to the right-handers. what's with him and South African conditions? lol He swung it back to the right handed batsmen last time he was here and he is doing it again.

2 wickets in an over for the debutante!

SA 48/3 in 8 overs

RRR still over 8

Australia should win this EASY unless they screw up majorly

What a sad way to go!

Backing up, making room for pull shot, foot slides to the stumps

Lol what poor batting. Smith needs to go already, dunno wth he's still doing in the ODI team. Well done Ozzies.

Australia win by 93 runs and take 1-0 lead in the 5 match series!

Amla has plenty to think about, South African top order must start scoring.

As for Aussies, good performance batting and bowling. Fielding was awesome as well. Cummins bowled good but gave up a little too many runs. 3 wickets on debut for him.

Congrats to aussies but i didnt liked the way Africa lost :(
i hope they comme back stronger in the next match and i was amazed to see AUs playing wiht 5 bowlers. thats really something and Cummins really impressed no doubt. sad to see AMLA stuck with captaincy and not able to play the way he used to.......Since AUS cant play spin well, they should add botha n tahir in the 11 and i think Waleed should play ahead of Tsbote.

Good win for the Aussies with their senior batsmen scoring the runs.

This young lad cummins looks like a real find and has pace to burn! Aussies seems to be turning a corner and improving alot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back