South Africa vs Pakistan | 1st ODI | Cape Town | 24-11-2013 | South Africa Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, Pak need to stop crying. Try to learn the DRS rules instead of shaking your heads.

Re: South Africa vs Pakistan | 1st ODI | Cape Town | 24-11-2013 | South Africa Inning

Umpire should have given that out. Bad decision by him to be honest.

Yeah bad decision by the Umpire to be honest

Sent from my GT-I9105 using Tapatalk

now this is harsh to lose your review over that.

That is why there should be atleast 2 reviews in ODI

Wow, hafeez has such an ego.... once again, single handedly wastes a review...

you only get one review, you need to save it for a HORRIBLE decision. Not a "close" one.

Re: South Africa vs Pakistan | 1st ODI | Cape Town | 24-11-2013 | South Africa Inning

Wow, hafeez has such an ego.... once again, single handedly wastes a review...

Are you ok? That was rubbish umpiring.. Review was fine in terms of circumstances

South Africa vs Pakistan | 1st ODI | Cape Town | 24-11-2013 | South Africa Inni

Justice

SA will be under pressure now, that was the partnership that could help SA cruise to the win but now they will find it tougher with JP batting with the tail.

Both bilawal and anwer to are getting dream debuts

South Africa vs Pakistan | 1st ODI | Cape Town | 24-11-2013 | South Africa In...

SA is now under pressure... You can sense the state of SA dressing room by their commentators, they start panicking in the comm box as well :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh commie seems to be favoring Pakistan in terms of 1st T20

Almost got a wicket.. Good delivery by Anwer

Hafeez talking to Anwer that's great he is involved with the new guys

Why is everyone speaking punjabi? Does Junaid understand Punjabi, maybe he is Hindko?

Why does it feel like Hafeez is the captain? The only time I saw Misbah doing anything in the field was when he made the review sign

131/6 at drinks - interesting, need JP or SA will get these runs, not many left.

So we did get the three wickets between the last drinks break and this one that I wanted :umarakmal

Now at the next break I want SA to be all out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back