South Africa vs Pakistan | 1st ODI | Cape Town | 24-11-2013 | South Africa Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good fight by the bowlers (as always), keeping Pakistan alive.

Both debutants having good match so far MashaAllah

:anwara made sure to let the legend hit a 50 before the wicket. :kallis

Hafeez.... 2 left handers on... "what more" do u need?

those fireworks in the ad on ptv.. i thought they were going off in the stadium lol

Unlucky for kallis. Well played though

Still not satisfied with Anwer Ali we should give chance to Talha as well

Sent from my GT-I9105 using Tapatalk

Hafeez talks like freaking Al Capone.

"point py aa ja na, point py"

I know anwar got the wicket but he doesn't look too threatening. I'd give him this over and then take him off.

Last edited:
I know anwar got the wicket but he doesn't look to threatening. I'd give him this over and then take him off.

I think Misbah wants to get the 5th bowler overs out of the way and if Anwar can keep things tight its an okay strategy as long as we keep attacking from other end.

Re: South Africa vs Pakistan | 1st ODI | Cape Town | 24-11-2013 | South Africa Inning

I know anwar got the wicket but he doesn't look too threatening. I'd give him this over and then take him off.

Same thoughts

South Africa vs Pakistan | 1st ODI | Cape Town | 24-11-2013 | South Africa Inni

Need Ajmal to come on and attack if only Anwar was a bit quicker

I think Misbah wants to get the 5th bowler overs out of the way and if Anwar can keep things tight its an okay strategy as long as we keep attacking from other end.

Hmm I see what you mean. The 5th bowler will be anwar and Afridi today. 7 overs gone there. Hafeez will likely bowl through from here.

Thing is though we won't restrict them we need to bowl them out, so he shouldn't worry about the 5th bowler yet.

Re: South Africa vs Pakistan | 1st ODI | Cape Town | 24-11-2013 | South Africa Inning

Hmm I see what you mean. The 5th bowler will be anwar and Afridi today. 7 overs gone there. Hafeez will likely bowl through from here.

Thing is though we won't restrict them we need to bowl them out, so he shouldn't worry about the 5th bowler yet.

Yes i was about to say this at the moment wickets are more important than caring about the overs

Reviewed. Looked out but should be not out as umpire's call was not out

Umpire call

RR is still pretty much comfortable for SA need to drop that down.

In meantime they are fixing the machine to miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back