South Africa vs Pakistan | 1st ODI | Cape Town | 24-11-2013 | South Africa Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just have to keep taking wickets. Impossible to apply scoreboard pressure with this score

Bilawal Bhatti and Sohaib Maqsood should encourage the selectors to pick some more youngster like Sharjeel Khan, Harris Sohail and M. Talha. Come on show some guts, get rid of the old stock, like Hafeez, jamshed, Malik and Razzaq.

Haha junior saying single nahe do na bhaijaan

Sent from my GT-I9105 using Tapatalk

Need something to our way here, either a special ball or a rash shot or a run out. Just need to break this partnership.

Re: South Africa vs Pakistan | 1st ODI | Cape Town | 24-11-2013 | South Africa Inning

Need something to our way here, either a special ball or a rash shot or a run out. Just need to break this partnership.

Yeah

:)) @ India's tour schedule, get in to SA and get out as quick as you can and back to your comfort zone average building pitches.

AFRIDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I muted the volume just for one delivery, and that one delivery was when Afridi got AB. :D

AB keeps going back to Afridi, keeps getting owned.

Once again the same question I once asked before -

Bhai log, aap log kahan se itne acche bowlers paida karten hain?

Last edited:

I muted the volume just for one delivery, and that one delivery was when Afridi got AB. :D

Please keep it muted for rest of the match :D

Kallis is quite experienced we still need his wicket.. If our lower order can play.. They are quite capable too

you get either amla or ab you justify your selection. the way kallis is playing i might have to add him too. :p

Once again the same question I once asked before -

Bhai log, aap log kahan se itne acche bowlers paida karten hain?

We'll give you two of our best for two of your best batsmen hahaha.

It is funny though. Pakistan produces great bowlers against poor batsmen, India produces great batsmen against poor bowlers. How does that work?

Re: South Africa vs Pakistan | 1st ODI | Cape Town | 24-11-2013 | South Africa Inning

Please mute it for the whole match :p

Pakistan well on top, and will win this match, Insha'Allah. :)

After 1 more over from Ajmal, I'd have Hafeez bowl with Afridi, as there is a leftie (JP) at the crease.

Akmal called it that Duminy was gonna go down the track.

Akmal called it that Duminy was gonna go down the track.

Yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back