South Africa vs Pakistan | 1st ODI | Cape Town | 24-11-2013 | South Africa Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to bring Ajmal on ASAP and give Bhatti a go.

Don't let them settle against any bowler

Don't smack around :kallis when he is bowling or else he will get his revenge when he comes to bat

:kallis mamu is dealing everything in boundaries, only took one single, only way to get him out is run out as he gained a belly :inzi

Wow Kallis is class ! Pure class !

the guy was bowling at 140 today as well. I think the rumours of his demise are grossly exaggerated. Got two years left in him yet.

Re: South Africa vs Pakistan | 1st ODI | Cape Town | 24-11-2013 | South Africa Inning

Wow Kallis is class ! Pure class !

the guy was bowling at 140 today as well. I think the rumours of his demise are grossly exaggerated. Got two years left in him yet.

I agree

Sent from my GT-I9105 using Tapatalk

South Africa vs Pakistan | 1st ODI | Cape Town | 24-11-2013 | South Africa In...

Throughout Pakistan innings we did not see a single drive, Kallis showed how to drive the ball on both side of the wicket, difference of quality cannot be expressed better than that!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:four

Continue with Hafeez to de Kock, and bring the spinners on from the other end. Spin them out!

Thats what you call a genuine all rounder. Bowls like a pro and bats like a pro. Pure class this guys is.

Kallis is just a joy to watch. Textbook staff this

And people say he is boring ? the guy has consistently batted and dominated like this. It's just so consistent that you hardly notice. His little break from cricket is allowing us to see with fresh eyes what he does. Post the Tendulkar hype i'm sure Kallis will within the next two years stamp his name in the book of the greatest ever players.

Really, you are actually watching both matches? Your comments about Smith's dismissal sounded like you aren't.

Even some pakistani fans also said in this thread that was a luck dismissal. So tell me why are you picking on me? Becoz i am an indian?

Ptv showing a pink banner with a woman next to "Weapons of mass pleasure". ***?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back