Not open for further replies.

DotCom

Local Club Star
Runs
Pakistan won the toss and bat!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hopefully Pakistan can post a winning total and level the series. Inshah-Allah

woohooo! please dont mess it up boyz we should try for 210-230

We only have plan A which is to win the toss and bowl first. Obviously that went disasterously badly in the last game but I don't hold much hope that we can post a decent total or defend it.

Prove me wrong boys!!!!!!!

Amoeba said:
We only have plan A which is to win the toss and bowl first. Obviously that went disasterously badly in the last game but I don't hold much hope that we can post a decent total or defend it.

Prove me wrong boys!!!!!!!

Ameoba is that a picture of Rameez Raja as your avatar???

Azhar Mahmood and Imran Nazir playing!
Hafeez and Sami out.

Glad we made a few changes but surprised that effectively we have lost a spinner for a seamer. Hafeez made the vital breakthroughs in the previous game and brought some control for a while. Really surprised that Rana is still there.

Perhaps, BW trying to prove that he is sticking to the guy who suffered the most thrashing. Not sure hoe well or unwell it will work out. Hoping for the best, inshallah.

DotCom said:
he arrived the night before...

should play next game instead of 1 of the all rounders..

Mahmood is playing!..
stupid cricinfo
Imran Nazir, wicket-keeperKamran Akmal, Younis Khan, Mohammad Yousuf, captainInzamam-ul-Haq, Shoaib Malik, Shahid Afridi, Abdul Razzaq, Naved-ul-Hasan, Azhar Mahmood, Mohammad Asif

Imran Nazir and Kamran Akmal are at the crease. Imran Nazir is on strike. Shaun Pollock will open the attack

This according to cric buzz!?

According to pitch expert, it is flat and hard track and looks good for batting

The best bowling performance for Pakistan v South Africa is 5-16 by the geat Wasim Akram at East London in 1992/1993.

Gone! fuller in length, just outside off and nips back, Kamran tries to leave that one, hits the pad in line but looks bit high, big shout for lbw, Bucknor takes his time and raises finger
Kamran Akmal lbw b Pollock (0 runs, 3 balls, 0x4, 0x6)

encouraging early sign from pakistan

when we have lost early wickets we normally make a big score with 1 of the big 3 making a 100

Pollock to Kamran Akmal, OUT, Gotcha! Pollock lands one just outside off and it nips back in. Akmal misreads the line, doesn't offer a shot, and is rapped in front of off stump. The height was the question, was it going over? But Bucknor, after a long typical delay, raised his finger and that's

gambino said:
encouraging early sign from pakistan

when we have lost early wickets we normally make a big score with 1 of the big 3 making a 100

now im not sure if i should :)) or :(

LOL we bat all the way to number 10 today. No Abdur Rahman is a big shame.

why make akmal suffer more htey should send him home the guy looks demoralised. needs a break to sort his head out before kaneria sorts it for him

That was Notour wrong decission by Bucknor. Hit him too High

xbox said:
That was Notour wrong decission by Bucknor. Hit him too High

seems, not offering a shot was the mistake. usually such circumstances umpires would tend to give the benefit of doubt in favour of the bowler

Well if the height is an issue that it doesn't matter if batsman offered the shot or not.

Anyone please, does anyone know, whether Imran Nazir also pathan is? or does he speak pushto?

slightly short in length, Nazir goes back and pulls it away to deep midwicket fence for four, Top shot!
Mashallah, some positive cricket from pakistan!

Younis needs to rotate the strike so he doesn't put Nazir under pressure to score runs

PlanetPakistan said:
Salam guys....
big wicket 1st up....our bowling attack looks very weak!
Hopefully Rana and Asif can step up today

Pollock to Imran Nazir
Great shot! short and wide outside off, goes back and plays a blistering cut shot to front of point for four

Keep it goin boy!

Nazir reminding me of the glory days of Pakistan ODI cricket with these shots

Nazeeeeraaaiiii, Please dont get out...just stay please for another 5 overs

Imran Nazir is back and people who always said to me thsi and that guy is better then him. Have a look at the way he plays. I hope you relise the difference now.

I hope Nazir realises that he can't hit every ball for four

Saqlain_doosra said:
Imran Nazir is back and people who always said to me thsi and that guy is better then him. Have a look at the way he plays. I hope you relise the difference now.

Only 16 balls into his return but he is looking good. Fingers crossed :19: :D

I hope nazir goes on here from this blistering start, Please dont throw it away.

Bang! what a shot, short in length, on middle and leg stump, Nazir pulls it away beautifully and it goes into the stands over midwicket

Hash said:
Only 16 balls into his return but he is looking good. Fingers crossed :19: :D

Yeap, my point has been proved, that he's better player than Imran Farhat. he's already set the tone.

Bang! what a shot, short in length, on middle and leg stump, Nazir pulls it away beautifully and it goes into the stands over midwicket

good innings on the cards from Nazir. inshallah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back