South Africa vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Port Elizabeth | 27th Nov | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
pak batsmen walk and let the dance of swing begin starring the flat footed nasir jamsheed and cement foot shezad.

Is this the ground which produced Bichel's masterclass performance #ENg vs AUs WC 03

AB has lost the plot. Why drop philander? Morkel is understandable because he has been thrashed lately.

Bowling conditions are such that I won't be surprised to see 4 out for less than 20. Let's hope, that's not the case. Ball is swinging a bit.

Bowling conditions are such that I won't be surprised to see 4 out for less than 20. Let's hope, that's not the case. Ball is swinging a bit.

20/4... we dont have a dhoni down there who will go on to make a century. :msd @aneydoseries.

There is definite swing off the air as well. Testing conditions for Pak batsmen.

Halfeez is practically opening the innings for the team , again. I knew a wicket was gonna fall in first over.

Nasir will be axed now selectors are meeting in Lahore today for next series

jamshed gone.. and they send hafeez again to face steyn... he will be out next over....:yk

Jamshed got out to a good delivery. With a batsman completely out of sorts with the ball swinging all over the place there's no way you can break out of jail. It was in the cards.

Shehzad would have gotten Hafeez out. He definitely called for a single and then called off. They need to practice running between the wickets as well

shizzy has massive communications problems. will run out alot of players in his career. :inzi

Hafeez vs steyn cmon jinx thread.

pakistan on fire 3 runs in 2 overs and a wicket lost wahooooooooooo

South Africa vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Port Elizabeth | 27-11-2013 | Pakistan I...

Hafeez should score to secure his place. But he is gutless so no hope

Hafeez have survived 4 balls from Steyn so far. What is the over/under on how many Steyn deliveries he will survive?

Hafeez S/R is better than Shahzad S/R
if Shahzad Countine to play like he is Doing currently even unable to Smash Poor Ball

he should be drop

Open Sharjeel and Hafeez
Maqsood
U.Akmal WK/Bat
Haris sohail
Misbah

and than so on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back