South Africa vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Port Elizabeth | 27th Nov | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, Umar has that horrible lipstick out again :))

Sharjeel Khan: "I feel sorry for Steyn, i think he is now tired of it. How can he celebrate with passion wicket of the same batsman for 15 times. Professor is Steynitized." Cricinfo

South Africa vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Port Elizabeth | 27-11-2013 | Pakistan I...

Akmal looks like a clown and also bats like one

PCB is mulling to select Sharjeel Khan instead of Jamshed for Sri-lanka series.

It has already been determined that Hafeez cannot deal with Steyn. But that doesn't make him a bad player. He is an average batsman at 3. But he's a great bowler, fielder and thinker.

Re: South Africa vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Port Elizabeth | 27-11-2013 | Pakistan Innin

Shoaib aik ke liye tiyar rehna

Takes a single next ball 41-2 9.2

Re: South Africa vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Port Elizabeth | 27-11-2013 | Pakistan Innin

Hafeez smiling omg how can you have the courage to smile on camera after all this

Seeing Maqsood come and bat is actually a release of pressure as there will be no fear of an easy wicket.

Too much shuffling going on right now from both the batsmen.

Shehzad needs to make this start count, been getting out too many times after getting in. A big score from him will put Pakistan in position to seal the series.

SA bowling not living up to their regular discipline. Normally you wouldn't see them bowl more than 10 wides in whole 50 overs and now already 12

Good partnership by these two. Need to get at least 100 between them. Shehzad really needs a ton today. Can't waste these starts and throw his wicket away. Needs to build the 50 then accelerate.

Far better batting now, they are rotating strike and looking to put the bad ball away. This is more like it. Both Shehzad and Maqsood need to make it count.

Wow, can't believe my eyes, Pakistan 61/2 after 13 overs, scoring close to 5 an over.

And only Pakistan can throw away such a decent start. Let's hope they play sensibly here. We have a historic chance to win the series today.

de Kock calling Tahir "bhaijaan" from behind the stumps? Is that his new nickname? :))

I find it befuddling that they can't deal with Tahir bhai. :13:

should make most of the start and get some big runs and Sa are really helping is with those wides

South Africa vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Port Elizabeth | 27-11-2013 | Pakistan I...

Sorry this maqsood technique isn't that good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back