South Africa vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Port Elizabeth | 27th Nov | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm loving this way to play. Singles. These put so much pressure on the field. Switching field and pressure from batsmen causes mistakes.

I think Sa would have wanted us to be in a more bad situation. if we make the start count we can bring them under pressure.

Shehzad in dangerous 30s. The reason why is Career SR is 65 and average below 30 is because he does not rotate strike early in his innings and either leaves,defends, or goes for a boundary. He needs to just milk the middle overs and make sure he gets a big one. No more 30s to save someones spot.

Shehzad in dangerous 30s. The reason why is Career SR is 65 and average below 30 is because he does not rotate strike early in his innings and either leaves,defends, or goes for a boundary. He needs to just milk the middle overs and make sure he gets a big one. No more 30s to save someones spot.

Exactly. He needs to start creating from these starts. He has the skill, but he always plays a foolish shot. Cannot do it from now on. Needs some maturity.

Btw how much will D/L adjust our score if we end lets say... 7 wickets down at 45 overs?

This is how it is done.Dressing room take note.Taking singles, putting pressure on fielders and trying to covert 1's to 2's.So refreshing.

taking single rotating the strike give you at least 4 to 5 runs per over

Even Pommie was left speechless with the lipstick :))

Did De Kock just say "Oh yes Bhai Jaan" to Imran Tahir when he was bowling? Or was that just me?

Maqsood and Shehzad doing good to keep taking 4-5 singles every over. Shouldn't let another wicket fall till 150 runs

Finally our ODI side is being refreshed slowly Irfan Maqsood Shehzad Anwar Bilawal Amin all new players

I'm really hoping today is Shehzad's day. He's played well for his 48

Funny that he gets a 50 off an edge after playing some classy shots

Shehzad really needs to convert this into a big 100 now. Looking good out there, don't throw it away please.

South Africa vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Port Elizabeth | 27-11-2013 | Pakistan I...

Well played Shazad but he will throw it away now like typical Pak

Run rate close to 5. But I feel we might need more than run a ball total

No real decent short balls today from SA, either too short or too full. Kallis has a good one which rises to throat height.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back