South Africa vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Port Elizabeth | 27th Nov | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow been busy at work so just logged on to check the score, pleasantly surprised.

:14: :14:

Let it continue in sha Allah

This band in the background is freaking too annoying as if the game is being played in SriLanka

As well the 2 have played, something tells me that wicket is due in 28th over.

Shoaid Maqsood is a very good bat, but at this stage, an awful judge of single

youngsters impressing again, Shahzad, Sohaib, Bhatti and Anwar, when will Pak selectors get rid of old stock Hafeez, Malik, Jamshed, Razzak and Afridi ? Start planning for2015 WC now.

Maqsood giving up his wicket. Misbah please send in Umer Akmal. If you come, don't go into tuk tuk mode.

Why would you play such a stupid shot. Hes the same as the reat of players. All that hard work gone to waste! What an idiot

Poor shot, I think he was dismissed playing the same shot in the 1st ODI as well

He really has to stop playing that stupid shot. Has only come off 2 times out of 6, the other times he's gotten caught.

Masqood has done that 2-3 time, getting out on playing same pre-mediated shot, not a good sign.

sorry dude, missed by 1 ball..but honestly, this wicket doesn't matter much..100 balls left..Pakistan's target shud be to score 120+ of those 100 balls, which doesn';t need big hitting for now..just simple riskless cricket for the next 3-4 overs.

I hope Maqsood does not turn out to be another Umer Akmal. Hopefully, he is learning from these mistakes. Seems like a good find. I will eagerly watching his next few innings to see improvements.

This shot is also example of his poor foot work. Some thing management needs to work with him. Give him a plan how to counter that

Poor stuff by the 2 batsmen when they should've chose the batting PP.
Typical Pakistan really, no innovation or out of the box thinking.

Pakistan should target 50-60 runs more and not look for more cuz they wont really need them against this SA batting line up.

Pak all set to win their first series vs SA and if I'm not wrong they'll be the first asian team to do so. Terrific stuff.

:umarakmal is being wasted in the Pakistan team, it doesn't do justice to his talent, coming out so late

You know something we don't? :butt :asif :amir

;) i also see a 20 ball 25 for Afridi today...Srsly, Pakistan has a golden chance to put up a 260+ total..even by playing single-double-odd_boundary cricket, they shud get there..

Haven't seen it but looks like an excellent innings by Shehzad here. Finally going on with a start and at a good pace.

Just got back from the gym and what do i see? Shehzad on 85? MashAllah !

Maqsood played a decent hand too !

Gents, this is a rare site..Misbah 6 runs of 4 balls, strike rate of 150...gali me aaj chaand nikla

:misbah has achieved what no other kaaptan has ever achieved, winning an odi series in South Africa. Take that :misbah haters

Yes, Maqsood played a terrible shot but I thinks that's more due to the extra bounce on these pitches.He would have cleared he rope had he played it in U.A.E, Pakistan.He is playing for the first time away and I think he hasn't adjusted that well.Still there are lots of improvements and I have liked what I have seen.

Yes, Maqsood played a terrible shot but I thinks that's more due to the extra bounce on these pitches.He would have cleared he rope had he played it in U.A.E, Pakistan.He is playing for the first time away and I think he hasn't adjusted that well.Still there are lots of improvements and I have liked what I have seen.

Thats no excuse. There was no need to be a hero! Should have played along the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back