South Africa vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Port Elizabeth | 27th Nov | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shehzad finally showing the aggression that PPers have talked about for over a year.

2 away from his ton

The problem with Shehzad's innings is he tried to go for the big shot off the wrong ball a few times. And that makes him throw his good start everytime.

Come on boy, go get that ton :D

Now they should switch, Shehzad should collect singles and Misbah and the rest need to hit.

Great knock, but the job is not done yet Shehzad, need to finish strong !! Mamoon should eat some humble pie today. :))

Oh well, Misbah isn't really needed in this situation as much as usual. Umar and Afridi will need to come off with a few hits.

Finally a ton by a Pakistani in a one dayer. Mashallah Shehzad. And Misbah out for 12. Ideal time for Umar Akmal to come in and hit some

Oh god, akmal got the green lips going today !

I think we're in for a treat !

:ahmed scored a century, he won't last long now, he'll throw it away but match is already won by Pakistan, I don't see South Africa chasing on this ground against Bilwal, Junaid, Ajmal and Afridi

Shehzad can not get out now, he must bat through otherwise we will struggle..

:ahmed scored a century, he won't last long now, he'll throw it away but match is already won by Pakistan, I don't see South Africa chasing on this ground against Bilwal, Junaid, Ajmal and Afridi

How long have you been watching cricket? Its 176-4 match is far from
Won. We need 250 minimum

Looks like Misbah purple patch is over, it has being 3-4 matches he had a 50. One thing is common when he play with intent of scoring runs, he looses his wicket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back